Heavy hearted and alone

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Heavy hearted and alone

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:06 pm

Echo stood back letting Rocket and Destiny greet each other. He shook his main, he didn't like meeting up with herd stallions.
His voice gruff and stiff he said to Rocket. "I had been staying in one of the smaller meadows on these lands when this mare found me. I plan to help her find a herd and then I'll also be on my way not to shadow your lands any futher."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:27 pm

Echos words hurt her a little. Well if your so set on finding me a herd then why dont i just go with him? Her eyes swimming with tears. She dropped her head and tail and just turned and walked away from the two stallions. She just needed to go and she felt it in her heart. Echo could never take her as his and this other stallion she had no clue about. Destiny felt lost in the world and her heart ached for reasons she couldnt understand. She hid herself well In a small thicket with heavy brush surrounding it with just a small openeing barely visible to the eyes unless you were looking for it. Thick soft grass blanketed the ground and weeping willows provided cover thier branches hanging down they seemed to be protecting the small clearing. She lay down folding her finely shaped legs under her. Small rays of light broke through the treetop giving her a dappled look on her solid coat. She did not want to be passed off like some tick from Echo to another stallion or herd. She would stay here in this small thicket and maybe it was all a dream , maybe she would wake up and be at her mothers side, watching her little sister frolic in the tall grass. Her father watching over the herd as he always did................
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:52 pm

Rocket looked at Echo. "You can stay as long as you like," He said firmly. Rocket noticed Destiny's movement an trotted down to her. He slowed down a bit and looked behind his shoulder to check if Echo was coming. Nope. Rocket stopped by her side and gently nuzzled her neck. "I'm sorry your hurting inside.... I sometimes do too..." He whispered softly into her ears.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:11 pm

Destinys long forelock covered her eyes, She did not look at Rockt though he was right next to her. Ill be fine she whispered. She knew he was trying to be kind, but she just lay there with her nose between her knees tears came easy for her. She was mad at herself for being so sensitive.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:14 pm

"No, your not fine. Your crying." Rocket nickered softly and nuzzled away her tears, he liked a happy world. Not one where horses cry or blame themselves. "Would you like to travel with me for a few days? Until you feel ok to return to your stallion?" He offered, placing himself gently beside her.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:56 pm

Destiny lifted her head and searched Echos eyes.........Did he want her to stay with him? She wanted to stay with him. She looked at Rocket, I......I want to stay with Echo, but I dont think he cares if I go........
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:59 am

Knowing that Destiny had placed her self in his care he had to make sure this is what she wanted. "Is this waht you want? Do you want to roam thses lands with Rocket? Or would you like to continue on our path to find you a larger herd."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:27 am

Destiny looked Echo in the eyes, her own swimming with tears. I want to stay with you................
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:11 am

Echo was quite good at hiding his emotions, "You are welcome to stay wiht me longer to find you a more sutable herd." He said polightly.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:24 am

Destiny looked down............that answer was not good enough for her, she wanted to stay with Echo and Echo only. For some reason as distant and cold he had been she was drawn to him. She felt he needed her. He just didnt want to admit or see that. Never the less she Stood slowly not looking Echo in the eyes, Lets go then. head down and tail lowered she followed Echo.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:51 pm

Echo was getting up set a slight bit, he didn't understand mare. Well he thought to him self he wouldn't he had never been around mares much. He took in her lowered head and sad eyes and guessed that she thought he was froceing her to come wiht him. He looked over at the Roan stallion Rocket who's lands they were on and could tell he was not happy one bit. "Destiny, really I do not force you to come, Rocket here seems nice and he has all these lands. If you want to stay with him please feel free to.....it might be some time before we find another herd and a nice stallion."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:14 pm

Destiny gave Echo a strange look, I dont think you are forcing me to come with you. Its just ..........oh nevermind. I just dont think your forcing me thats all I want to come. she put on a front lifting her head and tail and smiling at Echo, her mind and heart racing.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:23 pm

Echo shook his head, he would never understand mares, not one bit. Happy now and sad the next giddy and laughing then and all of a sudden out of the blue crying! He looked at Rocket, for he had seen the way this stallion had taken to Destiny. He bowed his head in respect to the stallion of these lands and started to back away.
Then turning to look back at Destiny and then Rocket again he said. "I guess we shal be on our way." With that he started down the other side of the mountain at a brisk walk.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:58 pm

Rocket nodded and gave a peaceful smile. "You're welcome to stay in these lands for as long as you like. No worries." He called, then watched them vanish out of sight.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:57 am

Destiny was confused by her own emotions. She never once had acted like this. He brain was in a jumble as she followed Echo. Looking back at Rocket wondering if her heart would be safer with him. but continued behind Echo.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:32 am

Almost as if reading her mind Echo stoped and looked back at her. "Would you like him to come wiht us?" Echo looked past her at Rocket..the look on his face clearly gave away that Rocket was being welcomed to join them and then his gaze moved back to Destiny. "He has a lot he can offer you."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:37 pm

No...........Destiny said softly, He shouldnt leave his land. She did look back at Rocket, If he wants to come he can but I dont think he will. He has all this land to care for....Lets just continue on our way Im sure there is a better mare suited for him. Smiling warmly at Echo she nudged his rump gently not barely strong enough to budge him but she did it anyway to signal she was ready to leave.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:47 pm

Echo didn't seem to mind, he simply turned and headed down the trail at a fast pace. For some reason going down hill always gave him more energy.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:54 pm

Destinys small hooves dug in to the soft ground of the hill as to not tople forward into Echos rear. She did not make an effort to keep up with him becasue they would just both end up in a tangled heap at the bottom if she did.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:05 pm

Echo could hear her as she skidded behind him. "Watch your footing." He said. He was still listning in case the other stallion tried to come after them.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:55 pm

Destiny slowed a bit being extra careful to not loose footing. She watched as Echo seemed to effortlessly pick his way down the steep hill. She nickered nervously to him knowing that he would wait at the bottom for her.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:47 pm

Echo sented the breeze, there was another rain stom on the way but this one would be free of the thunder he loved. he glanced back at the mare following him, oh well it would amek her night much more restfull.
"It will be dark soon, we should look for a large sheltering tree.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:11 pm

Skidding down the short distance to the bottom she nearly bumped into him. Smiling bashfully at him she nodded her agreement. and silently followed him keeping her eyes out for a nice tree. Destiny saw a beautiful Willow tree off the path a bit and nudged Echos side Over there....is that good?
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:39 am

He took in the welcomeing arms of the tree, it looked good enough for this would only be a light stomr, some wind and light rain. He nodded "Good eye" and then headed over to. "Best to eat a nd rest while you can." He said as he started in on eating large mouth fulls of the soft green grass his keen eyes looking our for any danger and watching as the storm clouds got darker and darker.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:51 pm

Destiny saw the clouds over head and stayed close to Echo. Nervously nibbling at the grass. She felt exausted from the days rollercoaster of emotions and travel. She dropped to her knees curling her finely shaped legs under herself and wraping her tail around body. She lay her head down and closed her eyes listening as the rain began to fall lightly.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top