Lightning and Bahia's journey.

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lightning and Bahia's journey.

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:34 am

Grace had been overcome by her hormones. She shook her head coming to her senses realizing that Bahia was right. She took off after her to apologize for her compleete disregard to the situation. it was her first heat so she was confused at what she was feeling but knowing deep inside she did want to have lightingings foal some day
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:34 am

Lightning was numb , he coudln't seem to move or think...what why....what is going on. He was confused by Grace, worried about Bahia now and just plain didn't know what he was suposted to do. He knew they were in danger and wanted to leave and this was all so sueen.
Bahia suddenly bolted, he was even more confued. He looked at Grace, the mix of feelings in him clearly on his face, then he called after Bahia,
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:35 am

Misery looked at Lightning, puzzled. "What was that about?" Misery questioned.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:37 am

Lightning shook his head, "Heck if I know! not like I planed for that and now I have two up set mares to deal with." He trotted off after them both, calling them.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:40 am

Bahia was not in the right mood for an apology now. That would have to come later when Grace wasn't on her trail. Bahia wasn't upset she was mad. They could of all gotten captured thanks to her. Bahia tried to shoot the thoughts out of her head, but they wouldn't vanish.

Misery trotted away, he was done with them.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:45 am

Lightning who was on edge was a bit sad to see misery go. but he canterd and caught up with the two mares.He was not sure what to say to either of them. "Are you both ok?" He was uneasy, before them he had had no experiance with mare.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:47 am

Bahia was just ahead of her, Crying out Grace tried to catch Bahia. cutting her off she made bahia come to a skidding stop. Bahia Please I do realize i made a STUPID mistake. I should have never done that. It was like somthing else was controlling my body. Please accept my apppology
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:49 am

Bahia glared at both Lightning and Grace, she backed away slowly for she was shaking. Bahia squeezed her eyes shut and hoped she would overcome her anger with peace. Bahia opened them, nope. Her anger was too much. She had not enough happiness in her life anymore to control herself.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:50 am

Lightning caught up wiht the two mares, he was not sure what would happen, only that things in his little bad and gotten quite bad and he wasn't even sure how only knowing that he had done nothing.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:52 am

Grace hung her head streaming down her face. she couldnt stay not after what she had done... She broke into a gallop tearing throught the woods the branches lashing against the fresh owounds on her back but she didnt care what a fool she had been
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:54 am

No. Lightning had done nothing wrong. It was Grace who Bahia didn't feel like talking to at his moment. Her shaking increased and her ears pinned, she wasn't exactly sure what she was doing. Bahia neighed loudly, followed by a shrill snort with puffs of smoke flowing out of her nose.

Bahia looked at Lightning. Grace was on her own and now Bahia was too. It was Lightning's choice of who he wanted his lead mare and mate to be. No one else's. Lightnings. Bahia new she would never like to see that mistake made ever again.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:57 am

Lighting knew they were too close to the men still for Bahia to whinnie so loudly. He walked up to her and gently rubbed his neck on her side and then chewed softly in a comforting way on her back and shoulders. Trying to relax her. "Shh , it will be ok, relax now."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:00 am

Bahia swatted her tail around aggressively. She wasn't going to calm that easy. Bahia snorted, her legs were shaking crazily, she looked at Lightning and buried her head in his mane.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:00 am

Grace ran full tilt Not wanting to stop until she was miles away. She cried hard. she had messed up the one chance at a family and now was again, ALONE.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:02 am

Misery watched Grace he cantered after her and nuzzled her wither comfortingly. "Shh. It will be ok." He soothed.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:04 am

Pushing him away, nothing you can say will make it better. then Suddenly noticing how handsome Misery was. she slowed allowing him to keep up with her. any company was good company she guessed. there was no sign of Lightning or Bahia behind her so she slowed to a trot
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:06 am

Misery felt bad for Grace. "Are you ok honey?" Misery asked nuzzling gently behind her ears.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:07 am

Lightning hugged Bahia closer to him, so she could feel he was there. The clatter of hooves told him that Grace had now run. He gritted his teeth, how did stallions do this!! He wondered if he was suposted get agressive and make the get along and that's that till they got over their squabbls.
He didn't want to leave Bahia.....but he was worried about Grace. She was under his protection now too. "Bahia, I know our mad, but she is young like us and all alone. we need to go after her before something bad happens....I know your mad at her now bu think how bad you would feel later....she become part of this herd too." He nuzzled her gently hopeing she was the mare he had taken her for in the first place, hopeing she would find it in her to be understanding, after all it was her actions of her heat that had caused Lightning to nearly be killed in battle.....
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:11 am

Bahia dropped her head to the ground level. Being in a herd was way to stressful for Bahia. She was thinking of saying no to being his lead mare. Maybe mate too if her anger took over her again.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:13 am

Im fine, Grace said coldly to Misery. His gentle caresses feeling wierd. they were not Lightnings, Bursting into tears agian she picked up her pace and just had to get away. when she could go no further she lay down unable to control her sobs. She gave up she would just lay there and let the men come let them find her. She doubted she would even put up a fight
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:15 am

Lightning, knew this would not be an easy path for any of them. They were all so young...and were not used to each other and herd life.
Lightning softly nuzzled Bahia. He wanted her to know he would care for her above all others. Hoped she would be the string spirited mare he had belived she was, capable of leading a herd with him.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:17 am

Bahia didn't look up, she didn't know what to believe anymore. Grace had caused Bahia too much confusion, that she was nearly to tears!
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:21 am

Lightning kept close to her, makeing sure she could feel he was there for her, he licked the side of her face, his nickers soft and gentle. "Bahia, I loved you first and I will always love you. You are hurting my heart to see in this state. I want you for my lead mare, my mate and no matter what other horses come into our herd your the one I will love the most. If the others leave I will live if you leave I will die. Please my love, come back to me here, speak with me and help pull our herd back together."
He put his neck over hers and pulled her into his chest.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:26 am

Bahia sighed deeply and nuzzled Lightning's chest. She pulled her head up and sniffed the air, a new smell was coming to her nose. Another mare? No it wasn't Grace. But other mare about 9 yards away. Bahia watched the mist settle over the trees and it was soon dark. Yes, it was another mare, Bahia could smell a light heat scent and hear hoof beats.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:29 am

Lightning was of half a mind to run down Misery and have him take on the new mare. His hands were tied with keeping the two he had he was not sure he could handle three!! Why he felt faint at the very idea! But he too stood looking out waiting to see if this other mare would come forward..
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top