The Outcast

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Outcast

Post  ForeverYoung on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:05 pm

Indigo stepped back shyly... She had no idea what everyone was talking about. She started to back further and further until she finally ran into a tree. She thumped to the ground, eyeing her rump that probably wasn't that badly bruised. "Well, this is my lucky day.." She got up and walked towards the creek, the sun beams shining down on her jet black coat.
ForeverYoung
Admin

View user profile http://gemstonemeadows.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:09 pm

are you sure you didnt mean to post this somewhere else you had left us already and were talking to a stallion
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:10 pm

Yes, still here though. She has been lost in the conversation.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:12 pm

come to heart breaker that is where you want to be
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:14 pm

Alright ;-)
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:32 pm

Raven could hear the hoof beats of Snow and Rainer behind him, he cocked his ears back to hear if the lighter hoof falls of Sonya would be following.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:32 pm

Sonya was following miles behind, she watched all the different kinds of native animals pass her path. Sonya dragged her nose along the grass in interest. She wasn't taking any notice of what was ahead of her. Yet.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:56 pm

Looking back Hey thought he may have seen Sonya Very far behind him, It lifted his spirits slightly to know she may be coming. He Looked back again causing himself to stumble slightly, Before he could catch himself though he cut his knee on a sharp rock, the wound wasnt deep but it still send blood pouring down his leg. Getting up he cursed himself for being so enamored with Sonya. Now the pain shot up his leg but he still kept going pushing the pain out of his mind. If Sonya was following she hopefully didnt see his fall but the blood on the ground was an indication of someone being hurt.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:26 pm

Sonya breathed in a strong scent of blood. She whinnied loudly and started to make her strides longer to reach where the blood scent was coming from. Sonya soon saw Rainer, blood streaming from his knee. "Ah-ha!" Sonya thought. She walked up beside him and lowered her head to take a closer look, then started to lick and clean his wound. "What happened?" Sonya asked. What could such a graceful stallion do to hurt himself?
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:32 pm

If Rainer Felt his face get hot with embarrasment, as Sonya approached. Oh umm I guess i wasnt watching where i was going, leaving out the part that he had been looking back for Sonya when he tripped. His heart jumped as Sonya showed him such compassion and chills ran the length of his spine as he felt her warm tounge on his leg. He looked down at her and almost licked her on the cheek but caught himself before he did. ( no he said to himself she is not looking for a mate I must try not to have these feelings) he Looked up the ridge Snow and Raven were far ahead but he was sure if he pushed the pain away he and Sonya could follow the scent of them and catch up soon enough. But right now he was fighting a war inside himself over this Lovely mare Sonya.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:35 pm

Sonya had soon finished cleaning his wound, the taste of blood swelled around in her mouth but that didn't bother her. She sniffed the air, Snow and Raven weren't far ahead of them. "We better get a move on if we want to catch up," Sonya said cantering gracefully up the steep hill in which Snow and Raven had climbed already.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:39 pm

Limping lightly, Rainer followed Sonya up the hill not in a hurry to let Raven and Snow he had fallen behind. He just walked quietly by Sonya up the steep embankment. Looking at her every so often wondering what she was thinking of this whole mess. Leaning over a bit he nudged her very gently on the neck with his nose. and playfully smiled at her. He knew there was danger ahead where Raven was taking them, but he couldnt help but try and make light of the situation.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:41 pm

Sonya grinned and nudged his neck back, but then started to urge herself faster up the steep hill which would most probably lead to danger. Sonya could fend for herself so that didn't worry her much.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:04 am

Pushing the pain away and using Sonya as his encouragement, he pushed on up the hill following closely behind her he let out a whinny to let Raven and Snow know they were not far behind.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:07 am

Sonya pinned her ears. "Damn.." She mumbled and 2 minutes later, her heat scent was spraying out. Sonya felt embarrassed since Rainer was nearby. "Sorry." Sonya murmured,"I've come into heat bit early this year." Sonya blushed.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:17 am

Sonyas smell was intoxicating He almost forgot that they were following Raven and Snow. he stumbled again but catching himself in time. He inhailed deeply, then Snapped to his senses, what am i thinking he shook the thought out of his head and charged up the hill to be next to her and not behind her. Sonya its ok no worries he played it off. (silently wishing she was looking for a mate, then realizing she would probably never choose him) Rainer smiled at her anyway and tossed his head. Matching her every stride.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:20 am

Sonya stopped and sniffed the air, catching heat scents from other mares, "Am I that bad too?" She thought, the smell was awful. Sonya shuddered and snorted.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:29 am

If Sonya only knew that the smell was quite the opposite for stallions................. Rainer was was suddenly feeling very possesive of Sonya even though she wasnt looking for a mate, He would make sure no other stallions approached her.Realizing Sonya had stopped for a moment he raised his nose in the air too smelling the other mares in heat around him, he didnt care his foucus was on Sonya..
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:37 am

Sonya saw Rainer, too, inhale some scents. "Planning on getting a mate?" She asked, keeping her pace steady, a few more long strides and they would have reached the top of the steep hill which had seemed like they had been climbing forever.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:49 am

Laughing, Rainer managed to get a NO out. I think there are far more pressing issues at hand I think now (trying to change the subject about mates) we need to find Raven and Snow Sonya Im sure they are at least a mile or more ahead. Sniffing (if he only knew how wild her scent was driving him) he finally picked up on snow and Ravens position this way Sonya, they have headed in this direction motioning with his head. Twisting his leg just right so the cut re opened and fresh blood came flowing out. Ignoring this Rainer Drove on he must keep Sonya and himself moving. Wincing, he broke into a canter. lets go.................
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:57 am

Sonya pulled on his mane, catching it the the wind. "No. We must clean your wound. It cannot stay unclean. It will never heal." Sonya snorted then walked up to his knee and started to clean it, again. "You must rest. We cannot go any further with your wound so badly damaged. I shall stay here with you until your well enough to make your way up the rocks." Sonya said, gently nuzzling his neck to sit him down.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:03 am

Slowing, Rainer Looked at Sonya in the eyes. What a sweet mare to care for such a Stallion like me. He complied Knowing he was smitten with her but pushing the thought of her ever having feelings for him out of his mind as the pain shot up his leg, ok Ok.... Sonya you win. Hey lay down His massive body and breathed a sigh as the pain was less when he was not on his feet. Tell me then if we stay in the open how will we be safe. there are stallions around, I can smell them. Loving the way her soft nose felt on his neck and the careful way she cleaned his wound. He couldnt help but feel the beating of his heart quicken as his blue eyes rested on the pretty Dapple grey mare.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:07 am

"We'll only rest for 15-30 minutes. Thats not to long. Besides I'll stay with you. I'm not just going to abandon you with 'stallions' about." Sonya snickered and sat down beside Rainer, this wasn't her job, but she felt happy knowing she wasn't just there to follow Raven.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:10 am

Giving in, Rainer Relaxed. Sonya, You are very kind, now tell me something, why is it that you have no desire to find a mate. Im not telling you you should but I would think that every horse would want to find peace with someone eventually. I hope i am not intruding on something you Dont want me to know. Rainer paused, Looking at Sonya with the kindest and most gentle eyes. I am a trust worthy stallion Sonya you can tell me. And Im sure Raven is More than glad for you to come along I think its a front he has put up from being hurt so many times. I think It was you that got the brunt of his anger because you approached first. Dont feel bad I enjoy your company.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:29 am

Snow Slowed to a stop, Her heart pounding she glanced at Raven Taken aback at how gorgeous he was covered in sweat... Turning back she Realized that Rainer was not with them.... Raven!!!! She cried, Something happened to Rainer..............
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum