The Outcast

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Outcast

Post  ShannaraFox on Mon May 04, 2009 3:56 pm

Raven looked down at the ranch below, he was a good ways off yet so other horses wouldn ot be alearted to him being near and the ranch dogs owuld not take notice of him. The fencing was good and strong it would not be easy to get them out and he shuddered at the pan in his mind for it could well cost one or more of them their lives if it went wrong. He would have to talk to them and that would mean going down, but he could not risk their lives if they were unwilling. HIs thick main flowed across his neck and half shadowed his eyes. There was no moon tonight and that is when he would make his move to speak wiht his herd.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Mon May 04, 2009 4:58 pm

Snow paced her pen nerviously, what if he came back and pushed her away because of this foal she carried? her belly was growing and he would know before she told him that she was pregnant. Snow looked to Rainer and Sonyas pen they were playing with zeporah paying no mind to the men, whinnie was with Anna who had been growing like a weed since they got there. In some ways she appreciated the men but in others she hated them. She wanted nothing more than nothing in front of her and to run alongside Raven with the wind in her face. She wished it was his foal... she wished alot of things but most of all she just Wanted to see Raven again. it seemed like it had been ages.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu May 14, 2009 2:23 pm

Raven's nerves were tight, he felt like his every foot fall was like thunder and his breathing much to loud, when to any one out they could not hear him for as quietly as he moved.
He could just make out his herd, their smells were smeared with the sents of men and other horses. He knew he needed to talk to Rainer first but his heart was being greedy and he could not wait to see Snow. He stood at the tall railing and looked though his heart beating wildly and his eyes going soft as he saw her int he moon light. He gave off a small soft nicker to catch her attation. His dark hide well hidden in the shadows he knew that any one passing by would not see him, but Snow he knew would follow her nose to him.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri May 15, 2009 2:25 pm

Snow was dozing lightly when she heard it......Her head flew up and ears pricked foreward. She knew it was Raven his scent filled her nostrils welcomly and she did everything in her power to not make a noise even though she wanted to shout out in joy. Carefully, she made her way to the edge of her pen and for the first time in what seemed like years thier noses touched. Snows heart was nearly exploding in every emotion known. Raven...... she breathed quietly her voice choked with emotion and filled with love. You came, I knew you would. Oh how ive missed you. She felt such a strong earge to be close to him to feel his body against hers. Then coming back to the realization of her pregnancy she knew she needed to tell him before he saw for himself and thought that her taking foal was intentional. Raven..... The men forced me to breed.... I am carring a foal of a stallion who cared not what I felt and took advantage of me. I am due in just a few short months. I am so sorry my love this was not my choice. please forgive me. I tried to fight I tried, she once again broke into tears hoping that Raven would understand. she pressed her nose through the slats of the pen trying to get closer to him.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun May 17, 2009 4:25 pm

Raven nuzzled her back though the rails of the pen, he hated to see her in a human cage, but if all went well he would be getting them out very soon.
He listed to her crying confession and felt a great sorrow and anger build up in his chest for her. He had let her down, let her fall to this. It was his fault.
"Don't worry about a thing my love." He said simply, "I'll be getting you all out of here and then you won't have to worrie about men ever again." He lifted his head up looking around to make sure he was not yet spotted, "I'm sorry for what i have caused you, but it will be ok. I must speak with Rainer."
He touched his nose to hers quicksly before turning and dissapering into the night with a softly nickered "I love you" left for Snow's ears.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Mon May 18, 2009 10:29 am

Snows heart swelled, Tears brimed in her eyes as she heard his words "I love you" it was music to her ears. It was not his fault they were all in this situation. She watched as he dissapeared into the night and turned to keep her eyes out in the direction of where the men live. She was shaking from excitement, the thought of being free once more sent shivers down her spine and her legs itched for a good run. She couldnt wait to be by Ravens side once more.

Rainer was dozing quietly by Sonya when a familiar scent and the soft sounds of quiet hooffalls filled his nostrils and ears. His head shot up and ears pricked as his eyes searched Raven out in the dark. He pushed his chest against the rails of his pen and nickerd questioningly into the dark. Raven?
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:12 pm

after a moment of quiet a voice spoke fromt he dark. "I'ts me my old friend. I'm sorry that I have taken so long to get here, but my travles were long and hard."
he steped more from the shadows and then said. "I have a plan, a plan that will see you free, it will not be wiht out risks and you MUSt not fear the fire, on the other side of it will lay your safty. Trust me in this." A dog barked some where not far off. "My time is short, be ready when the time comes Rainer." With that he steped back into the shadows.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum