The Outcast

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Outcast

Post  MajesticHooves on Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:43 am

Sonya was furious, she reared and kicked the door with lots of power, odd enough, she made a huge dint, bigger than Rainer's. "Your not touching anyone over my dead body you disgusting horse!" Sonya snarled, she lent over and but Buck, holding on tightly, she saw a clump of blood rise onto his skin and pulled harder.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:40 am

Rainer nuzzled Sonya softly, Let them try love they will meet some very large hooves if they do. Raven will be back soon I know he will.

Snow knew trouble was aproaching fast, Her heat would start any day now and she just knew that it was a good possibility that she would be forcefully bred to one of the mens stallions. She prayed Raven would come soon.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:44 am

Zephora played at the back of the pen, occasionally glaring at Buck, if her momma and daddy weren't happy, she wasn't either.

Sonya relaxed at Rainer's touch and stepped back, brushing her nose up against his withers gently, then brushed her tail on his stomach.

Anna drank from the water buckets that laid on the cold floor, her hooves were full of stones which made her wince occasionally. Anna's coat wasn't cremello anymore.. it looked more chestnut due to the lack of grooming.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:43 pm

Buck laughed at Sonyas anger "You'll be the next one my pretty." He said ina mocking tone standing clear of her large sturdy built padock. He moved back closer to the camp.

Whinnie groomed Anna's creamy coat "Don't worrie little one....everything will be ok"

STILL SOME WAYS AWAY..........................
A hawk flew down onto a pine branch and his golen eyes took inthe large black stallion as he drank from the stream. He opened his wings slightly and screached a hawk cry.
Raven looked up and saw the hawk. "Are you Raven?" The hawk asked.
"I am." Raven replyed. The hawks eyes narrowed some what as he studdied the black stallion, there would be a time for that talk later for now he was here on a mission. "I have been sent by one who knows you that your herd has been captured by men. Your friend Rainer was badly beaten by another stallion and may not live this day."
Raven's body went tence, soft, hot and cold all at once.
"Thank you!" He bellowed as the bounded across the creek setting off at a break neck speed to Lookout Peek.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:15 pm

Snow had just about secluded herself in her pen, She had refused to talk to any of the tame horses and had also refused to eat for a couple days now forcing the men to hold her down and feed her throuh a tube. She was half of what she had used to be, her eyes dull and lifeless, her coat no longer shone in the sun and her bones protruded through her matted dirty fur. She had lost the will to do anthing. She knew that the men most likely would let Whinnie, Anna, Sonya, Zephora, and Rainer go. They had foals and Rainer had prooved to stubborn to break and no longer let the men close to His mate or daughter. She was the only one of use to them at this time and had over heard the men saying so. The were kind and gentle to her but she no longer even noticed thier presence.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:02 am

Sonya saw a man not too far from Buck was standing, he clipped a lead rope onto his halter and toed him over to Snow's stall and also clipped a lead rope onto her halter and lead her out of her stable. The man saw Rainer in a deep sleep on the floor next to Zephora and put a lead rope onto Sonya, she struggled to stay in the stall, her hooves twisting together as the man dragged her out. Sonya gave in and walked up next to Snow, she wondered where they were all going. The guy opened a fancy wood door and walked them in, the lights were bright and suddenly dimmed as they entered. Sonya looked inside the pen, it was massive and full of dirt. Strong metal poles surrounded it and a gate was around the other side. The man put bars onto the door so no other horse could break in, no matter how hard they tried. Sonya looked around a bit puzzled, she was soon forced into a stable-like place but tiny where she couldn't move and was tied to a post. Sonya noticed the words "Breeding Pen." But of course, she couldn't read human! The man toed Snow and Buck into the breeding pen and tied Snow to a pole in the open. Sonya gasped and reared, she knew what was going on, it was breeding season and Sonya and Snow were in heat. The man came back to collect Buck and lead him up to Snow's rump, she watched the stallion sniff her a bit then prepare to breed. Sonya didn't want to have a foal to some stranger, cruel stallion who she didn't even know! Sonya whinnied for ainer but he could do nothing. The door was locked and covered with bars. No use. No hope. Another foal.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:23 am

Snow lashed out with her back hooves, she may be weak and underweight, and had lost the will to fight the men but she was not having some stallion take what she wanted with Raven away from her. Trying to kick with all her might it was no luck........ the men had placed hobbles on her feet, afterwords they had decided against breeding Sonya so close after her foaling and led her back to the pen with Rainer. Snow on the other hand huddled in the corner of her pen sobbing uncontrollably, The thing she wanted most with Raven, her dream, her reason she remained living was gone in a fleeting moment. It was not positive that she had become pregnant by this disgusting excuse of a stallion, only time could tell. Snow lay down in a heap on the cold ground and closed her eyes. she just wanted to wake up from this horrible nightmare.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:16 am

hummm O.K.! lol I guess it now seems that that the horses have now been taken from the high country to the low lands, to a large ranch....for the highland pens that they were held in sure didn't have an indoor arena...stalls ect. So now they are in a lower ranch.....this will make this MUCH harder for Raven, but that's ok.
Just wanted to put this in so we are all on the right track and same page about where they horses are being held. Smile
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:25 am

Whinie called in a joyus greeting when she saw that Snow had been put in the same pasture, well ok small padock really, wiht her. She started to trot over to greet her and then slowed when she took in the haggared condition of Snow's coat and the shattered look in her eyes.
"Snow!? What on earth happned to you? Didn't they feed you?"
Whinnies breath was soft and warm as she nuzzled snow and stood beside her to offer her support and warmth.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:32 am

Snows eyes were dull and lifeless. She nickered softly at Whinnie, her spirits rising some with her company. Its nothing Whinnie its ok,.....Ill be ok.... just things may change and I doubt Raven will want me any longer... with that Snow broke down into tears and in her weak state collapsed into the straw bedding.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:38 am

"Oh Snow!!' Whinnie said. "Tell me what makes you say such things!?" She was in drestress over her friend and lead mare and worrie shone in her deep brown eyes.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:43 am

Snow looked at Whinnie, I was forced to breed. her voice trailed soft at the statement. A horrid excuse for a stallion..... she Cried out loudly for Raven hoping it was possible he was somewhere close. She was tired and hungry but did not want to sleep or eat. She looked at Anna, who was quite confused with the situation and why Snow was so decrepid looking. She nickered lightly at the filly, everything will be ok baby, you will see....
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:56 am

"Oh" Whinnie said...."It's not so bad you know Snow.....I mean it's just a new blood foal for the herd!" Whinnie was tryin gto sound happy.
"I"m sure Raven will come, he's not forgotten you." She nuzzled Snow but knowing these lower lands, the pens and such she didn't see how on earth Raven even if he did show up could save them.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:03 am

Rainer paced the sturdy walls of the pen that held him and his family, He needed to get out and attempt to find Raven or get them out himself. Snow was becoming weak and had just about given up he had saw how thin and tattered she looked and knew it would only be a matter of time before the humans would put her out of her misery for they thought it was the kindest thing to do. He nickered encouragingly in her direction, Snow you must eat and drink, Raven will be dissapointed seeing you in this condition. He would think you were stronger and never give up on him.

Snow heard Rainer and weakly got up to eat a few meager bites and drink. She did it because she knew Rainer was right...... Raven would be dissapointed in her for giving up. She dreaded telling him about the forced breeding and that she may be carring her first foal that was not his.......
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:42 pm

Whinnie nosed over some of the finer greener hay. "Thats right, You know Raven would and will be mad if he sees how far you have let your self come down. He would expect you to be much much stronger. Eat now, and regain your health and energy. In this condition even if Raven showed up right now how far do you think you would get?"
Whinnie had eated a good filling of feed ever since being caught, she made sure Anna did the same and both of them looked sleek and healthy.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:49 pm

A hawk landed on the post of the tall sturdy round pen that held Rainer. HIs deep golden eyes seeking out Rainers. He schreeched to get his attation. "I have found your friend, the black Raven. He's on his way, they very hills and valleys echo wiht his anger as his heart cries out." The hawk twitched his head about "But if I were you I would not dare to hope." Then with out waiting for a reply he opened his wings and took flight.

The empty holding pens and camp site was easy for Raven to find. It was cold, the sents cold but the tracks were easy to follow. HIs ears pinned and he started his way down out of the mountains into the lower lands below. He wanted to rush, to hurry but getting there dead on his feet would do no good. He kept up as fast a pace as he could, eating to keep up his stringth as he knew he would need all of it in the days ahead.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:38 pm

Snow Heard what the Bird had said, She suddenly had renewed energy and whinnied loudly and joyfully. She felt hungry, desperately hungry. She grabbed large mouthfuls but only taking a few bites before feeling her stomach turn and stopping, she drank as well and felt refreshed and ready for Raven though she still looked of skin and bones and her coat dull and dingy looking. there were twigs and leaves tangled into her mane and tail, she longed for a cool stream to wash herself in.

The men not realizing why all the sudden Snow had begun acting like this thought she was feeling better and her spirits were up, grabbing a lead rope they cliped it to the halter on her head and led her out of the pen, it took two men because Snow was trying to take off in the direction of the old camp. they tied her to a rail and poured buckets of warm water across her back and neck, then with gentle hands began working in a bubbly liquid on her coat. She relaxed some at the gentle touch and let them comb her mane and tail free of twigs leaves and burrs. within an hour she looked better her coat shone again and the white was brilliant once again. her mane and tail had grown quite a bit and flowed softly down her shoulder as her tail nearly touched the ground. Snow nickered at the men knowing that all along they were doing what they thought as right, however she could not forgive the forced breeding that took away her chance at her first foal being Ravens. Her belly slightly protruded now and there was no doubt she was in foal to that horrid stallion. She laid her ears back as that very stallion walked close to her, You get away from me now I never want to see you or speak to you again, you took the one thing away from me I dreamed of....
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:05 pm

Buck only smiled back at her. "Oh don't take it that way darlin, I'm the best stallion for miles around, most mares dream of coeming to me." He winked and walked away .

Whinnie was aruging wiht Rainer. "If you don't stop it they will either kill you or they will turn you into a geldling! Rainer you must not be so hard on them. They will not hurt Sonya or her filly."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:21 pm

Rainer Calmed a bit but still would not let the men near Sonya or Zephora, He instead let them handle him without much fuss, hoping to apease them for the moment.

Snow felt better though her ribs and hips still protruded under her skin. She glared at the stallion as he passed and gave a well aimed kick in his direction her hooves glancing off his shoulder. Smiling with satisfaction she flattened her ears and lashed out with her teeth at the smug stud, as the men tried to gain control of her dragging her back to the pen as she became unruly.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:39 am

Zephora, about the the same size as Sonya now, growing up, she nuzzled her father "It's ok dad. I can handle them myself." She nickered & walked up to the gate, sticking her head over curiously & blowing onto the straw over the floor, looking at the stallions that were owned, she has a year left until she could be bred with, though she hoped she would be freed by then.

Sonya looked at Zephora, looking at her neatly streaked black & white tail. She nuzzled Rainer gently & lent up against his strong, well built body, admiring him with adoring & loving eyes.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:41 am

Rainer nuzzled her softly nickering into her mane. He was proud of his fiesty daughter but would be protective of her till she decided to go on her own and even then he knew he would worry. He knew Raven had to be coming and soon. And also knew he would be infuriated at the force breeding of Snow and that stallion was done for. He watched as Snow regained her spunk and showed her feelings to the stallion, Laughing at the look on his face at her well aimed kick. He leanded down and touched his nose to Sonyas whispering, we will be free again soon love. Raven is coming.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri May 01, 2009 1:59 am

The men talked and looked at Rainer, they were geting more and more displeased by his temperment each day. They didn't want a dangerious stallion around that could hurt some one. The words Gelding wafted around on the air a bit that day as the looked at him.....
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri May 01, 2009 8:50 pm

Rainer knew that word but laughed, Let them tryGelding me now will do nothing as I have a stallions temperment already. Rainer knew he wouldnt go down without a fight. but knew and counted on Raven finding them soon. He just had to buy some time, He calmed a bit but found it difficult to let them near Sonya and his daughter. It was his duty to protect them no matter what.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Mon May 04, 2009 2:02 pm

Whinnie shook her head, she was sad and angry at her friends. "Would all of you look around!? What on earth can Raven do even if he comes here? How can he posably get us out? You all need to accept the very ture fact that he might show up, might try to save us, he could be killed, or captured or mealry have time to say good by...." She shook her head, "My heart will soar if we run free again, if not then I am readying my self to accept life here wiht men." She looked at her friends meeting them each in the eye, hopeing her words would sink in.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Mon May 04, 2009 2:14 pm

Snow looked at Whinnie, she refused to believe that she would never again run free with Raven at her side. she hung her head and nodded, I know Whinnie but I refuse to believe that Raven will not be able to free us. She felt the tiny fluttering kicks in her belly, remiding her that she was carrying a foal from a stallion she hated. She did not know how she would feel once the foal was born, would she hate it like she hated the stallion who did this or would she love it because it was part of her as well.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum