The Outcast

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Outcast

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:32 am

Rainer nodded yes its Raven and he looks just like me.... a bit bigger though and more tough. I have to find my mare and the other mares. men got them..........
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:38 am

Well Roy, Snow did not move away from him. I love my stallion, Raven. I want him back and though these men are kind, my heart is in the wild with him. I want his foals I just want to be with him, Tears came again. Her heart ached for Raven. The men have been kind to me yes, but I do not fancy someone on my back. the other mares here are my family and they belong in the wild too. I fear Sonyas mate may be hurt or dead for all I know he never came back. I know if he is ok he will find Raven and bring him here, but know this Raven does not take kindly to men and If he finds us the camp will be in an uproar. She looked at Roy please just make sure your men are gone when he comes I just want to go and be with him. I do not want a life like this, maybe it is good for you but I want wide open space and freedom. I hope you understand.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:38 am

A tall and chubby man entered Sonya and Zephora's pen. He grabbed Zephora's halter and dragged her into a place where other foals trotted and lazily grazed. Despite the fact that Zephora was only a few hours old, he shoved her violently into the pen.

Sonya reared and pawed the air, her mane flying wildly around.

Another man tied Sonya's legs up and started to chop her mane shorter, it was already down to her knees. He cut it to her shoulders.

Sonya didn't care, she wanted her baby and nipped the man hard, drawing blood but she could go harder. Sonya pulled away and neighed loudly.

The man showed Sonya the whip and smacked her neck, he winced as fresh blood dripped onto the wood chipping bedding.

The whites of Sonya's eyes showed with fear and she stepped back, afraid that the man would hurt her or Zephora. She snorted and tried to obey the man, it was easy but she still got hit for making unknown mistakes.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetheart on Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:16 am

a handsome stallion moonfyre galloped in from the breaking arena and jumped into sonyas stall. he stood next to her and nuzzled her rump 'hi i am moonfyre. you must be sonya' he nickered and tried to become her mate.

[sorry im just bored lol.]
Sweetheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:13 pm

Snow saw the stallion jump into Sonyas Pen and found herself angry with him. She shouted over her own pen wall. Sonya Has a mate and its Rainer you may want to watch out!!! He is alot bigger than you, and that foal there with Sonya is his. He is on his way back now with my mate Raven to help us get out of here.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:00 pm

Whinnie seeing the stud in with Sonya rushed the fence with her ears back "Leave her alone! can't yous see she is stressed enough!"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:18 pm

After a days rest Rainer was feeling much better, he could stand without getting dizzy now at least but it was not without pain. He Looked at the mare who had helped him so kindly, What is your name again I cant remember if you told me I was a bit out of it.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:04 pm

Sonya shied from Moonfyre, she backed into the corner, her rump was tightly against the wall and her tail raised onto her back. She had no idea where this stallion had come from or what he wanted, all she new was that she still wanted Rainer.

Anna stood by Whinny she wasn't sure if this stallion was friend or foe.

Zephora neighed and played with the other foals, where the man had put her. She didn't think her heart was wild. These men had been very kind to her and showed that they wouldn't hurt her. It may take a lot of convincing for her to go back........
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetheart on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:20 pm

moonfyre could sense sonya was back in heat after pregnancy. he snorted and nuzzled her rump, feeling a bit horny.
Sweetheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:42 pm

Snow squealed angrily, Sonya HAS a mate!!! leave her ALONE!!!! she kicked the wall of her pen as a warning.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:02 pm

Rainer had decided enough was enough, Wainting for this mares Hawk to come back brining word of Raven was taking too long he had headed back earlier the night before and was nearing the top of the ridge. On the other side he didnt know what would be waiting for him but he didnt care all he wanted was to see Sonya. He let out a Piercing Whinny. As he crested the ridge He moved faster He could smell her!!! His heart leapt for joy. He also smelled men, which made his heart sink. He didnt care if he was caught too he was going to try and save them. Raven had been gone too long and it made Rainer a bit angry with him. He could just imagine how Snow felt. Slowing as he came through the trees into the man camp He say sonya and Nickered lightly at her, then his heart stopped she was with another stallion. He felt a new feeling as he had never felt before, compleete rage took over his while body and he Rushed the side or the pen Sonya was in. Striking the fence hard with his massive front hooves. GET AWAY FROM MY MATE!!!!! Fire blazed in his eyes. The men no doubt heard the racket and would be there in any moment. He Looked at Sonya taking her in.....Where is our foal Sonya? He panicked not seeing a tiny foal at her side. He again looked at the stallion Get out and run or stand and fight, stranger that is my Mate.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:33 am

Sonya was exhausted, she lashed out at Moonfyre and her eyes lazily closed, she heard another whinny that sounded familiar. Her eyes flew open and there was Rainer! She grinned widely at him, she couldn't believe her eyes. Sonya rushed to his side and licked his cheek, forgetting about the other horse in her pen. "The men took her to meet a few other foals."

A tall, slim man was leading the tiny filly back to her stall, a diamond colored bridle was on her head and a thin ruby red rope was attached to it. Zephora looked around proudly, she saw her mom and another horse about the same color as she was. The man put her back into the pen and spotted Moonfyre. "Who do you think you are?!" He screeched in rage and clipped a torn, army green lead rope to the halter that matched and dragged him out of the mares stall. He attached a sandy colored halter to Rainer's head and glared at him. "I'll be back for you matey!" He said. The mare needed rest and he didn't need another horse in with her. Zephora nuzzled her mom and looked at the other horse. "Who are you?" She asked, poking Rainer with one of her hooves.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetheart on Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:46 am

moonfyre snorted and tried to break free of the human 'who do you think you are big boy?' moonfyre screamed in rage. no stallion had ever tried to fight him.
Sweetheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:39 pm

Rainer Ignored the man and the young stallion, All his attention was on Sonya and his daughter. Smiling softly He didnt care that the man had put a halter on him all he cared about was Sonya and Zephora, Hello Zephora Im your daddy....... He nuzzled the young filly and then Sonya as well as he could between the slats of the pen. Sonya didnt even see yet how bloody Rainers coat was and how bad his injuries were......He tried not to let her see him in this tattered state. He raised his head and looked at the young stallion with fire in his eyes, He was much bigger and stronger that his "delicate" stud lowering his voice and with an almost growl he said, You DARED try to get near my love and mate, taking a bold step forward his massive hoof landing on the ground with a solid thud. You think I will back down to you? He laughed then, Booming deep. Rainer stood a good 2 to 3 hands taller and His massive body greatly outsized that of the young arab stud, He reared and lashed out his front hooves, Chalenge me if you must!!!
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:42 pm

Snow Reared and Whinnied happily at Rainer, glad to see a familiar face, but gasped seeing his bloody coat and large cuts all over him. He had a slight limp. but seeing him react to the stallion in with Sonya you would never be able to tell other than physical look that he had been injured some how. Rainer!!!! Snow called, Have you found Raven?

Rainers eyes found snow, No Snow I didnt find him Ill explain later. then turned his attention back to the stallion.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:52 pm

Whinnie was stressed, her whole body was sweating and shakeing, she was scared. The men, the pens, the stallions the fighting and trying to keep Anna safe. She paced back and forth, her heart had sored with joy when Rainer showed up and she nearly cried out when he too was caught.
She paced some more and softly nuzzled Anna. "Stay close to me sweetheart what ever happens stay close to me."
Whinnie was not a fighter, and she was scared because she knew she had no power to fight other stallions much less men.
She eyed this other stud, not long ago she would have been very intrested in him, but wiht little anna by her side she was worried now.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:06 pm

Anna followed Whinnie's instructions and stayed close, she nuzzled her chest, that was how tall Whinnie was to Anna!

Zephora touched noses with her daddy before he stepped out of the pen to the other stallion. She watched him scream at the other horse, she started tot shake a little bit scared of his booming voice which seemed to echo throughout the stables. Zephora stepped up closer to her daddy, her hoof was half the size.

Sonya nuzzled Rainer's rump from behind. "Honey, lets leave him be and have some family time? I'm sure Zephora wouldn't want to see a fight and she's only been out of my stomach for at last 9 hours already." Sonya nickered gently, she hadn't taken one look at his wounds or body.. yet. She was too focused on seeing her mate for which seemed 2 years.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:04 am

Rainer calmed at Sonyas voice, Turning to nuzzle her tenderly, and nuzzling his new daughter. His heart soared he just about forgot how badly he was hurting. He neighed loudly. I wasnt able to find Raven Snow im so sorry. I had a few set backs im so sorry it took so long for me to get here. I must try to get us free, Having already been haltered the men assumed since it was so easy that he was a tame horse, wrong. Rainer kicked the side of the pen hard but no luck he managed to splinter the strong wood slightly but it would take time. He stopped and went back to Sonyas side felling as if he had almost lost her he pressed his bruised side close to hers and watched Zeproah.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:36 am

Sonya groaned. "You always need to injury yourself, don't you?" She chuckled and started to lick his wounds. Sonya gently brushed her muzzle up against his wither and brushed her tail up against his hind leg. She did love him and hated it when he left her.. but it had to be done.

Zephora nipped Rainer's muzzle gently, it didn't hurt because her teeth were blunt and she didn't have many. Zephora flicked her tail from side to side playfully and reared, leaning her front legs up against his chest. Zephora definitely had Gypsy Vanner features because she was almost as tall as her father.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:44 am

***********A GOOD DEAL AWAY................. Raven wondered though the woods. He smiled to him self, Men! They scare so easily at night. The camps had been may. Most othem were small and not well put together. He was headed home ward now, he felt a lighter spring to his steps and he was looking forward to being back. He was sure there would be loads of news for him from the others and was sure by now Sonya had had her foal and he knew that that in it's self must have caused qutie a bit of excitement. Yes, he smiled softly to him self, he was looking forward to being home.
He missed Snow, he hoped he would come back to find her still there for him. His heart ached when thinking of her....he still had not told her.
But that was his past, it had been many years ago that it had happoned.
He shook him self as the first light peeked over the mountains.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:10 pm

Snow stood in her pen content for the moment that at least Rainer was back but stood with her back to them so they could not see her tears, Rainer had not been able to find Raven..............She thought the worst, he must have been hurt or caught too or someting. He had been gone for too long and she missed him, loved him dearly and since he left her heart had been in peices. She didnt know if she would ever see him again, unlike Sonya if rainer had never come back she had a piece of him in Zephora. Snow had nothing but the memory of her fleeting time with Raven. She looked up the best she could through the trees at the ridge Where they had stood so many times watching the sun rise. She looked back and Rainer and Sonya enjoying together thier daughter and smiled for them. Whinnie had Anna and though she wasnt her own they did have eachother. Snow had never felt more alone.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:53 pm

"He won't come you know." Buck said. He was one of the mens horses, a dark buckskin and of quite stout build. He wondered over now to talk to Snow. "Roy told me about your hopes and dreams of this mate of yours coming for you. I'm telling you he won't come, and if he did he would have met his match in these men. These raills and pols are far to sturdy to be broke down...he'll give up on you once he sees how hopeless it is. All wild stallions are like that."
He now stood fully before her, he was powerful built with a wide strong chest and powerfull hind quarters. "Besides my lovely, I have already heard that you are to join me one of these nights." The pround stud staid smoothly, a slight mocking look on his face as he watched to see the reaction of Snow.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:08 pm

Sonya seemed to hear what Buck was saying, she swung around, ears pinned and teeth bared. Snow seemed like a sister to her and she wouldn't let some horse tell her lies. "GO AWAY!" Sonya screamed "SHE HAS A MATE! HE'S COMING TOO!" She yelled and reared, lashing her hooves out near his face and made a cut under his eye.

Anna was more frightened than ever, she had never seen Sonya in such a bad mood.

Zephora didn't care, that was her momma! Zephora snuggled up to Rainer and licked his chin.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:12 pm

ALRIGHT!!!!!! thats enough, Rainers voice boomed. Raven will come back and that is that young stallion and if you so much as get near Snow again Ill teach you to have manners toward mares. He gave a threatening glare to the stallion he didnt even care what his name was they had been working to break Snow s spirit and that was not acceptable. The men were finding Rainer difficult to do anything with, He would not let them near Zeporah or Sonya for that matter and when they tried to work with him he simply lay down and laughed, the men were not mean but and did not use whips but watching them try to get Rainer to his feet was quite the spectacle.

Snow was disgusted by the stallions crude approach at her she simply turned away and ignored him smiling when Rainer came to her defense.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:46 am

Buck laughed at them all. "What the men say is what goes and you my dear will find it much better if your not so agenst me." He glared at Rainer and pinned his ears."As for you! They have had enough of your bulking and sas, it's a gelding for you it is! You can be as worthless as that Roy!"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum