The Outcast

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Outcast

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:05 pm

ok.....yea even the dumbest of people can tell when I mare is haveing a foal and these are horse men......not idots. They would be givng Sonya the greatest of care to insure she delivered a healthy foal....not whiping her so the foal and poasblyt he mare dies. Maybe make it where the men move her to a new part of one of the padocks cuz they think she'll be safer and they are handling her foal (Imprent training it) and Sonya is freaking out about that. how does that sound? Very Happy
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:51 pm

Rainer could take no more...... He slowed barely able to moove his feet he made it a few more steps before colapsing into a heap. Too Weak and tired to go on. He had lost alot of blood. his breathing was shallow and his eyes closed. tears were the only thing he could muster, He had failed them all...........................Rainer thought as his world faded into black nothing................
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:57 pm

Snow had a sinking feeling they had been in this spot for about 4 days now. Sonya was in labor and there was no sign of Raven or Rainer. The man owned horses refused to talk to her seeing her as a lesser to them. so they were no help. Snow thought this might be the end to her happy story, She would be sold to men and who knows what would happen to whinnie and Sonya as well as the foals. They wouldnt remain together. She cried silently, pressing her head against the fence of the pen. She knew the men would stay here for a couple more days at least. She hoped that Rainer or Raven would come soon....very soon.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:03 am

Sonya had soon given birth to a young filly, black and white, gypsy vanner features, and decided to name her Zephora as planned. Sonya licked her foal clean and let her nurse for a while, but Sonya still refused to eat from the dirty food before her.

Anna looked at the foal but stood huddled against Whinnies' thick tail.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:13 am

Snow Looked up to see A tiny black and white Filly Still wet and shaking. She took in a deep breath......Oh Sonya......She is beautiful. The name is perfect, Rainer will be such a proud papa. She nuzzled Sonya then sniffed the new foal. Seeing the worry in Sonyas eyes she calmly reasured her They will come, We can count on our stallions. She smiled feebily. They had to come.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:28 am

"I do hope so...... especially for Zephora's sake......... she needs him now..... Zephora doesn't deserve to be locked here." Sonya sighed, hoping Rainer would free them soon.

Zephora was experiencing a new taste, her mama's milk. She liked it and kept suckling greedily while the mares spoke to one another, she cast a sweet smile at Snow and tried to make whinny-like noise.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:35 am

Snow Smiled sweetly back at the tiny filly. I know Sonya Im sure he has found Raven and is on his way back. He must know that we are here.......Little did the two mares know How bad Rainers situation was. He will be so proud of his new daughter. and by the way Whinnie was spot on about it being a filly. She laughed lightly. but you must eat Sonya... Your young daughter depends on you now, I know that this "stuff" the men put in here is not great, but it helps us keep up our strength. If we dont eat then we are weak and cannot fight. so eat........we must do what we have to to remain strong. She nuzzled Sonya and a few moments later another large pile of hay had been thrown over the railings of the fence. Snow motioned to Sonya. Its for the best Sonya you have to eat
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:43 am

Sonya sighed and started to eat it, no, it wasn't the best.... in fact it was gross.

Zephora watched her mama eat and saw a cockroach crawl out, she tried to stand on it playfully it was fast.4
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:42 pm

Whinnie nickered her happynuss to Sonya. "Well done! What a striking beautiful baby you have Sonya." Whinnied nuzzled Anna, "You have a new little play mate. She'll have to grow some before she is strong enoguh for you play wiht but soon, ver soon."
Whinnie looked at the birds flitting about, she wished she had wings and could fly away like they did, so free. Her whinnie was soft and gentle to them and her dark eyes were sad.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:55 pm

Rainer Tried to lift his head, His eyes were nearly swolen shut all he could see was just a sliver of light. His head felt heavy, and his legs refused to move. He made an attempt and a small whinny escaped his parched throat. He lay his head down again. He couldnt give up, but his body refused to cooperate with his will.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:47 am

she saw the down stranger and he looked for all the world on deaths door step. She shook her head, she oculd tell by the beating he had taken that he had been in a fight. She collected reeds and leaves and applyed them to his sores. She stood watch over him that night.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:53 am

Rainer opened his eyes as far as the swolen lids would let him. a small grunt escaping his lips.He tried to lift his head as he felt someones touch, gentle as it was it was still painful. who..... are .....you? he croaked his throat so dry it hurt to talk. Sonya?...... He knew it wasnt possible. My family.......Raven......the men......they have My family.......His head he was so dizzy. He lay it back down again for it felt like it weighed 100 pounds.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:13 pm

"Shhhh don't try to move, just lay still and relax." The calm soft voice said to him.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:46 pm

Snow, by this time was getting rather upset. What on earth was taking them so long? She knew Rainer didnt just take off and leave them. Sonya was here and now so was his daughter. She had lost track of how long Raven had been gone. He of course had no idea what had happened if Rainer hadnt found him yet. She couldnt help but be angry at him for leaving her and the others but mostly her. The men had been friendly enough but they now were trying to get closer to her and touch her, Attempting with no succes to put something on her back. They were coming back more often now to try and get close to any of them, they on more than one occasion taken Anna or Zepohra sending the mares into a frenzy. and now the last time Zephora came back she had a halter on as well now matching all of them. Snow was furious, and She bet sonya was now too. She looked over the fence to find the men building two more pens just like the one all of them were in together. By night fall the two other pens were built and the men had caused chaos when they took Whinnie first and placed her and Anna in one by themselves. Then Sonya and Zephora and placed them in the last empty one. leaving Snow alone and all of them separated. They didnt bother Whinnie or Sonya much seeing as they had foals to tend to. But Snow was fair game. It took all three men but eventually they got a bridle and saddle on her. Snows heart felt like it would burst, She was fighting so hard and these new things they put on her terrified her. After they had managed to get that on her they left. Snow felt like she couldnt breathe the girth was tight around her chest. The bit on the bridle rubbed her tounge raw and made the corners of her mouth hurt. She was heart broken. She stood there with her head down and cried. How could this be happening? How could Raven have left them to let this happen and where was Rainer? Snow stood there alone with no one in the world to make it better.......
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:57 pm

One of the men earlier had placed a winter blanket onto Sonya and Zephora. Sonya teared her blanket off aggressively and Zephora mimicked. She started to nibble on Zephora's halter, trying to take it off. Sonya reared and neighed loudly, she needed Rainer, her mate, and now the proud dad of their foal, Zephora.........
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:06 pm

Rainer Lay back down and accepted the Kindness of this stranger. after a while he began to feel a tiny bit better and was able to open his eyes a bit more. She had given him water and that helped alot. Who are you? Where is Sonya. Rainer missed Sonya greatly, she had probably alreay had thier foal and he felt awful about missing it and not being able to rescue them. Still in a great deal of pain Rainer forced himself onto his feet. I have to find Raven and free my mate and the rest of the herd. Please help me.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:11 pm

Zephora whinnied and stumbled back a few steps, not quite sure about how to use feet. She shook off her halter in which Sonya had unbuckled for her, she looked at the shreds of fabric on the ground from the blankets and neatly settled herself in for the night, she was cold but didn't accept help from the humans like her momma.

Sonya curled up around Zephora and offered her more warmth. She raised her tail and gently placed it over Zephora's body. Sonya gently lifted up Zephora's head and stretched out her neck, letting Zephora lay on it. She heaved a heavy sigh, Where is Rainer? She wondered, almost to tears. Sonya missed Rainer as if she hadn't seen him in a decade.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:27 pm

The men had untied them all leaving the halters on. but had also renforced the small pens holding each of them and building the fence taller, giving them no opportunity to escape. Snow stood in the same spot the men had left her still tacked up. They had come back and now were trying to get on her back as if there wasnt enough un wanted stuff on it. Snow Screamed out and bucked wildly, Small feeling of satisfaciton when she dislodged the man from her back sending him flying over the fence. Then the next man.....Much bigger looking and very much so stonger than the last. Again she bucked and reared trying with all her might to get him off. He stayed put on her back letting her buck and kick and rear not budging. Exausted, Snow finally stopped. the men cheered and slaped one another on the hand. Snow stood there gasping for breath her nose almost touching the ground. the man kicked her sides making her jump, startled she moved foreward walking in a cirlce around the pen. They had broken her spirit. She had about lost all hope that she would ever see Raven again. And never in her life had she thought that her life would have come to this, obeying the comands of a simple man.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:31 pm

A rather big Suffolk Punch, bigger than average was wild and watched from outside the pen, his big feathered hooves weighed about 10 kg each. He watched in discomfort as the humans tried to break Snow. But he new better and set off at a top speed gallop (not fast!) and moved towards Snow, he reared up and kicked the human in the face, sending him over the side with a broken nose. The stallion looked at Snow. All he said was: "Your free to go. Find your loved ones and reunite with them. Take care old friend." Then he walked off.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:39 pm

The camp, well set up unlike most others was prepared for wild up set stallions, there men were plenty unlike the usually round up numbers of only three or 4. Sightning the large stallion they loosed their dogs on him and fired a few warning shots to run him off, a trouble stallion they would not put up wiht, and if he didn't run then the brute was as good as dead.
With the mare still saddled and bridled they tied her soundly to one of the heavy pools that formed the pens.
From the older well built cabins more came running when the cook sounded the alarm.
In no time at all the big stallion had been run off and the pen closed back up.

"Easy girl, easy. "One of the men said to the frightoned Snow. He patted and scratched her forhead and offered her a slice of apple. "You'll get the hang of it sooner or later there lassy. There's a good girl." He offered her another of the sweet juicy apple slices and rubbed her face softly.
Her pen haveing been fixed was safe for her to roan around in again, the man removed the sadele and set it where she could see it and snif it if she pleased. Then takeing a soft brush begain to stroke her tence body all the while talking softly to her in deep relaxing tones. "There's a good o'l gril, were not all bad see?"

The mans own horse wondered closer up to where Snow was tired. "These men are not as bad as most." The kindly bay said. "They treat you well, and you'll do even better once you learn what they want from you." The bay smiled softly at snow and stood near by, as much to keep her company as to be near his master.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:41 pm

"Hush my friend, lay quite, your in quite a bad way and some of your wounds need more time to heal. Lay still. who are you seeking for and where bounds might they be? I am strong and fast and I can help you. Tell me who you seek and your troubles."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:50 pm

Snow Quieted after all the havoc that had just taken place, The nice bay that the men owned was good company. She looked at him with pleading eyes. I just want to be with my herd and mate out there in the wild. I dont want to be owned. the tears fell from her eyes softly. I just want Raven............
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:52 pm

Rainer remained standing, My mate Sonya and the rest of my herd Whinnie Anna and Snow they were capured by men......Sonya is or was pregnant with my foal and Whinnie has a young foal Anna she is caring for. Snow is our band stallions mate, Raven I was looking for Raven to help me come rescue them to set them free. I need to find Raven.................HE looked at her, I am sorry but what is your name I never asked.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:51 am

"Aaa yes men, not all of them are good, lets hope for the sake of your herd these are good men. And your stallion's name? you said it was Raven?'
She looked thoughtfull for a moment then turned to the trees. She looked upward and nickered softly. A large hawk flew down and laned on her back.
"Tell me my friend what does this stallion Raven look like? Nari can find any one int his valley or these mountains much faster then you or I could run."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:08 am

The bay stood with his nose close to Snow's. "They call me Roy. I was once wild too and I would not go back if I had the chance to. I like being with these men. They take care of me and I am better now then I have ever been. Your a fine looking mare, I am sure you will find mates among the tamed horses and have the joy of raising a few foals." Roy's words were kind and soft spoken, there was no trickery there.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum