The Outcast

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Outcast

Post  MajesticHooves on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:09 am

(Sonya is Dapple Grey) Sonya smiled in return to Snow. "Where abouts have you traveled from?" Sonya asked, trying to start a conversation.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

sonya

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:10 am

walking a tad closer to sonya he whispered, He likes you i have a feeling he has been hurt by alot of horses so he is playing it safe. You cant blame him.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:11 am

Sonya flicked her ears, listening. She snorted in reply, "Oh.. right." She nickered, then glanced up at Rainer, who was grazing peacefully.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

here and there

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:13 am

Oh I am sorry Sonya the shade has played tricks with my eyes and yes a lovely dapple at that. I was banished from a TB breeding farm. My mother had bred to a draft without thier knowing there for I was not fit to be on thier "PURE" farm. so I have wanderd in search of a place to fit in and call home. maybe even a mate. emphisizing those last words hoping to catch Ravens ear.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:15 am

Raven was still ill at odds. He was a loner and out cast why even voices were strange to him. This chit chat like friends was putting him all out of sorts.
He didn't know what to make of any of them any more, in fact he felt like his head hurt.
He listend quietly, letting them get to know each other. After all he was usted to not being there.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Rainer

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:17 am

Rainer had gotten closer to Sonya on purpose making the excuse to whisper to her for that reason. as he grazed he inhailed her scent. Lovely. but then not wanting her to catch on to him he backed off slightly angling himself so his coat shone in the light. maybe hoping to catch her eye. reminding himself she was not lookign for a mate and feeling silly.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:17 am

Indigo cantered in merrily. She had no idea what was going on. But she noticed the stallion. She took one look at him and thought, "Whoa, he's big..." She smiled to herself thinking that she was the only one who thought so. Besides, every mare has to start somewhere. Filly, lets say.
ForeverYoung
Admin

View user profile http://gemstonemeadows.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:18 am

Sonya nodded, listening to everyone. She didn't speak much as she was focused on filling her stomach. "Er.. I'm going to take a walk." Sonya said cantering west, towards a place called September Valley, but still stayed in Seeking Creek.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

odd ball group

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:20 am

Laughing to himself at the slowly enlarging group. he saw indigo come up to them. wow we must be a sight to behold.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:20 am

Raven felt he was about to have a nervious break down, for now a bold little black filly came trotting into their midst.
He shook himself and tried to think. "Umm." his works less sure then before. "hello llittle one, how can I help you?"
"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

greetins

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:22 am

Snow Laughed out loud unexpectedly, all different sizes and colors. and greeted the new dark filly with a warm nicker. hello, my your a pretty little thing
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

wanting Raven to notice her

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:25 am

Feeling a bit out of sorts and sure bumping into Raven happend for a reason, she pranced around him teasingly. trying to crack that serious face into some kind of smile. Being her goofy self she did quirky little dances and let the sunlight play on her coat.

Would he notice her? what did he think of this silly mare in her efforts to show off to this handsome strong stallion?
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:25 am

Sonya was soon out of sight. She was feeling lost but truly wasn't. Sonya wasn't hungry or thirsty, but she took a drink from the stream. She wondered around freely.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:25 am

"Umm...Yeah... Three black horses told me to come here, because apparently it was a friendly place with lots of other colts and fillies to play with." She looked around happily then back at the stranger she was talking to. "Haha, I don't even know your name. What is it?"
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:27 am

Raven's head was splitting but the black fillys words brought him to his sences. " Other horses told you to coem here? Because there would be other cols and fillys? did I hear right?" His ears were forward and his neck arched some. His eyes were stady and cool as he looked at the black filly
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

young filly

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:28 am

My name is snow, and I welcome anyone. I will never make you feel like you dont belong. feel free to stay or go to find younger horses. whatever you wish my dear.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:30 am

"Yeah, you heard right" She smiled and started to paw the ground. "My, you are big aren't you?" She looked towards Raven and Snow. "That is very kind of you. I love your coat. We are basically opposite!" She examined her own coat then Snow's.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:31 am

Raven was getting up set now, he looked at the filly again. He didn't think she knew the danger she had been put in. "Tell me dark little filly, who told you to come here? these dark horses were they stallions?"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

wandering after sonya

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:31 am

Rainer looked up to see Sonya wandering off. Hmpf! I surely must have done something wrong. He trotted after her watching her tail sway with her confident fluid steps.Suddenly feeling self conciocious of his own loud heavy thudding as he trotted behind her. Hey where are you going?
he called after her
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:33 am

"Well, they were big, and had dark voices. They sounded alright, they started to play games with me and such, so I figured they'd be alright..." Indigo could see where he was headed. But it still took her a while to figure it out. "They didn't tell me their names though."
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:33 am

Sonya was surprised to of seen Rainer near by. "Oh hey. I was taking a walk. It's getting a bit crowded and making my brains fuzzy. The question is, why are you here?" She asked confused.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dark filly

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:34 am

Stepping between the filly and stallion trying to defuse the now upset stallion "whispering to him" she is not that old mind you . Looking to Indigo and smiling. You are fine we mean you no harm and you are welcome to be here. Casting Raven a Lead mare kind of look. you be nice
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:35 am

The loud gride of Raven's mollars was loud and clear. "They will pay!" He boomed, and stomped his hoof to the ground. "They ment to trick you! There are not colts for fillys here, this is a place mostly for horses seeking mates! and you little one look far too young for a mate."
He was angry to the point of shakeing now. "do you have a herd? a place you call home?"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Feeling like a colt

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:37 am

Rainer stopped suddenly at her question. Stumbling on his words making him feel like an young colt, well um um um well you see........ well I was just wondering if I had said or done something wrong. i was just wondering if you left because of me.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:39 am

Sonya nodded understandingly. "Ok then. No I just left because I need space and I'm looking for a place to go after I leave this little 'group'." Sonya said, starting to trot around.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum