The Outcast

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Outcast

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:48 am

"He fell" Was Raven's reply, but I think he is in good company. Raven turned and from this wind swept vantage point he could look futher down. Far below he could make out the black and white spot that could only be Rainer. near he could just make out a blur next to him. Raven nodded his head, "He's in fine company." Though his mind and goal was set Raven was no fool. He knew how to listen and he herd the thud of Rainers almost fall. A few paces more and he could see the slight limp in his front leg as well as smell the approch of Sonya.
Raven looked at Snow. "I'm sorry your out of breath, but I would like to keep going, we can how ever slow the pace." Raven was usted to this kind of running, he worked hard and conditioned him self to this all the time.
Then a strange thing happoned, Raven chucled, it was dry and rough but honest. "With Sonya in heat back there I do not expect either of them to catch us any time soon." He broek in to a broken full out laugh, amusement clear on his face. With his ears forward he started the climb once more, this time at a brisk walk.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:56 am

Snow Startled at the sound of Ravens booming laugh, then She too joined in laughing. Looking at Raven she was out of breath but not from running... She was out of breath at the sight of him, his gleaming black and white coat Glistened under the late afternoon sun. Catching up to him, Snow made an attempt to catch his attention by giving a slight buck playfully in his direction. Laughed and took off in front of him giving him a nice view of her rear.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:59 am

Raven was impressed, his amused look stayed in place. Perhaps he had underestamated her endurance. Good he thought, one less to worrie about.
He broek into a slow easy grown covering canter. He was unawar of his affect on the mare now running before him.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:21 am

spinning around Snow met Raven nose to nose. Smiling and looking into his eyes, she quickly licked him. then spun back around and cantered of, Realizing she had no clue where she was going she turned to look at Raven who had not seemed to move from the spot she left him at..
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:25 am

Raven was more then suprised at first then it all became clear to him. He grunted and shook his head."Mares! Spring! Silly notions. He grumbled, whey was Rainer not here now, for with out another stud around and the "may love" in the air he had become the object of Snow's teasing.
Raven tossed his head and marched past her with out even a seconed glance. He would not be a spring time mare toy.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:28 am

Crushed.....Snow let her head fall and followed Raven with dragging hooves. She wasnt even in season. He was not just some toy to her but alas more pressing issues than love were at hand. No matter, she would show him her compleete and utter devotion. she would not stray from his side no matter the danger, in hopes of changing his view on this mare at least. Snow was not like the others. Her mind drifted to Rainer she wondered if he was ok.........
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:36 am

Raven, who was up ahead her Snow slow to a walk. "Tired now." He thought. He stoped and turned back to her,"Wait and rest here if you like, I'm pushig on to the top to get a look of where the humans camp is. I"ll come back."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:41 am

Ok, Sighed Snow she stopped truly weary letting Raven think what he wanted to. Snow did not lay down however she turned her attention to the small white and black dot down the hill, Rainer hadnt moved and the Even tinier grey dot or Sonya hadnt budged either. She knew Rainer was in the capable care of Sonya therefor she needent worry.....
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:46 am

Rainer Looked up seeing the small white and black blotch, that must be Snow he thought they are pretty far away. Looking to Sonya who was loyaly standing by his side he heaved to his feet. We have to follow or we will fall too far beihind to ever catch up. the bleeding had stopped and though the pain was still intense he moved foreward...
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:02 am

Raven could see that now Snow was down cast. he didn't get mare, never had. One moment they are happy and licking and teasing the next moping about as if the world were over.
Perhaps she thinks I"ll leave her he thought. Nickering deeply to her to calm her fears he said."Do not worrie, I'll not be long and I will come back. if you are in danger call out and your foe shall regret that unwise decision. Don't worry, you are safe with me, but many others depend on me just now."
He looked at her a moment longer before turning and in a clash of bolders and thunder he tore off up the hill side, a scattering of small rocks bounced down the hill, torn up from the powerfull hooves of Raven.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:06 am

Watching as Raven thundered up the steep hill, his powerful muscles buldging. Knowing he was being honest she settled. Keeping an eye out for any horses......
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:33 am

Rainer winced with every step. but having Sonya with him helped. He knew she wouldnt leave him. Cursing himself at being distracted by her and hurting himself. Her scent still strong in his nose. He closed his eyes and pushed on.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:33 am

Raven bounded up the hill, he know from heart the places safe to step and where not to. yes this was his mountian. He was greated by a blast of wind in his face when he reached the top. His eyes took in the hills, the trees and the green valleys. He shook his head, he the out cast had a kings view of the world. Then there it was, what he hoped would not be, smoke. thin but it was there, they had already broken camp for the day.
his ears pinned and he stomped the ground. The path down this side of the mountain becconed to him. he started down then stoped. He cursed, the others. What would he do? How bad was Rainer hurt...could the others handle what the might see down there. He knew he should go alone, take care of things and then coem back.....but. Blast he thought.. he could not leave snow standng on her own on that slope. Tired as she was she would be easy prey for a rouge stallion. Not that there were many of them on his mountain, most feared him too much. But with Sonya back there in heat, leaving a sweet trail for any blind stud to follow. He cursed again and in a rage thundered down the hill. He had no clue what he would do when he reached Snow, he should probably send her down to Rainer and sonya and go take care of these people him self. Yes, he decided that was the plan.
With his main and tail billowing out behind him he tore down the hill side straight for Snow.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:41 am

Snow Looked up with a start only to relax again once she saw it was Raven. but his body language did not bode well with her. There was something wrong... terribly wrong. her body tensed again and she waited for the news..
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:48 am

Raven thundered to a stop next to snow, his black main flying forward in a rush, a spray of gras and rocks shot forward from his hooves.
He didn't mean to be short and gruff but he was not used to turning back and before he spotted danger and just went for it. "Snow! Head down the mountain side and stay wiht Rainer and Sonya, the way is easier down the hill, you'll catch them in no time. I am gonig to the humans camp."
He looked at snow waiting for her relpy, belvieng she would agree with his perfect plan and agree and head to safty so he could deal with the trouble. Indeed Raven was quite pleased with him self now, he was going to handle the men and had put his new her well out of harms way and where they would all be safe. He was so pleased with him self he was nearly smiling.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:55 am

Snow Stared at Raven, Eyes Blazing hot with Rage. This was the first time her sweetness had vanished, you think after I promised to never abandon you That I would do so now? rage coursed through every word. Who do you think I am? I will not leave you, I will stand and fight, Whatever perfect little plan you have created for yourself, well you can just forget it. Im staying with you. Rainer and Sonya will be fine. Snow ended the sentence with a bold stare at Raven daring him to challenge her decision.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:20 am

Sonya pressed her muzzle to his shoulder, just in case he fell or needed some help to walk. Sonya looked at him, "Sorry I'm giving you such a hard time with my scent." Sonya apologized, reading the expression on his face. Sonya moved a little closer, he was falling a bit. She shoved her shoulder gently under his stomach to help him stand a bit better. "Sorry." Sonya apologized, unsure if that hurt him.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:53 am

Morgan, a beautiful black Gypsy Vanner mare looked on with interest at Rainer, she cantered down to Rainer and circled him a few times before nickering.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:22 pm

Rainers Pain had eased just a bit and he was sure Sonya was the reason. Taking a small misstep He felt Sonya again at his side. Smiling he turned his head to touch his nose to hers in thanks. Your scent does not bother me at all he said smiling at her. You are a great friend, I owe you just about anything.

Then out of no where a Smashing mare appeared, Rainers jaw dropped at the sight of Morgan, she was just like him and not just a little like him she was JUST like him. He watched her cirlcle him and when he heard her sweet nicker his knees went weak. He felt renewed and his injury suddenly didnt matter. Morgan mattered.

Turning back to Sonya he very suddenly felt guilty.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:18 pm

Taken aback, shocked and then finaly angered. "You WHAT!!" Raven boomed. "Your not abanding me, I"m sending you to saftey, you don't know whats down there, I'm thinking of your first or I would already be over the hill!" He stomped his hoof and pinned his ears that quickly became lost in the mass of thick black main. Clearly he was not used to haveing any one disagree with him.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:37 pm

Snow Stomped her foot back at him giving Raven a taste of his own medicine. Look here Raven, I refuse to leave your side and if you have a problem Oh well you are more than welcome to fight me over this but by the look on your face and what you have told me there is something more serious than my safety. I told you no matter what I would stay with you. and i keep my promises. dont even try to tell me to stay, I will not....... Looking down the hill she noticed another dark spot next to that of Rainer and Sonyas. Raven Sonya and Rainer have company.... I think sonya can handle herself if the horse is a threat. then lowering her tone softly said. Come Lets go let me fight with you not against you............
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:47 pm

Raven had not know that in danger a mare would feel safer. He suddenly felt as though he had beggerlice (a kind of North american burr) clining to him. He did admire her fire though, perhaps she was more of a strong willed fighter after all. He shook his head.
Then his attation came full, "Another horse near Rainer and Sonya?"
He moved past Snow and took a peek, sure enough he spotted the black horse trotting around the other two. Raven angered, the heat sent from Sonya had brought in another stallion and from the looks of things Rainer was in no fightning condition. "Come on. "He said to Snow
With that he reared and a bellow loud enoug to shake pine cones from the trees erupted from him. Then in a rock slide of furry and power he charged down the hill sending loose rocks tumbling down before him. He was a sight to fear, his wide powerful chest, well built an formed legs harddned from years of hard living, his thick powerful neck and a cascade of main and tail billowing out behind him. His ears were pinned and he looked like some demon dropped on earth.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:53 pm

Stunned for a moment Snow came to her senses and Shot down the steep hillside after Raven. Whoever it was down there with Rainer and Sonya would surly be sorry...
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:56 pm

Rainer Stood Frozen in his place, He saw Raven Barreling toward them. This is not good......... He looked at Morgan and Sonya.. Get behind me. Raven probably thought Sonya had attracted some stallion, Hoping Raven would see before he got there that it was indeed a mare he would calm down and let Rainer know what is going on over the ridge.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:59 pm

Raven slamed to a hault, looking as wild and feirce as a lion, he bellowed out the challange and wated to see the coward flee. When nothing took off running Raven looked to Rainer. "What is going on here!?"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum