Ginger, a new mare.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ginger, a new mare.

Post  Nightsmare on Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:48 pm

Ginger was from far away. She had left her old herd where she felt like she didn't belong. She was here now looking for a new herd. She could take care of herself but she was not the solitary type.
She stood tall and proud as she watched the others in the clearing. She flicked her black tail at some flys and lowered her head to graze, unsure of what to do next.

She was a dark bay of pure mustang orgins. Her hooves were chipped from many weeks of travel. She had one large white blaze and one white sock on her hind left leg. Her hoof underneath the white sock was striped white and black. She moved with speed and strength.

Now here she rested and waited for someone to pass her by.
Nightsmare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ginger, a new mare.

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:16 am

Bolder made his way over to the sharp looking young mare. As always because of his scars he would be expecting her to run away.
He bowed his head to her."hello, I am know as Bolder. I am here in seeking creek looking for mares that would join my herd. I have my own land, it is high in the mountains where the grass is luch and green and the water cold and clear. The life there is good. I also do under stand that you may be here seeking a mate and may not want to join a herd. I leave in three days, if you are intrested please let me know before then."
He nodded his head again and backed up to give the mare her space before turning and heading back to a large sheltering tree.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE:

Post  Nightsmare on Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:00 pm

Ginger watched Bolder leave. She condsidered his offer, but wasnt sure. He was the first to approach her after all night. She eyed his scars and wasnt afraid. She was used to that kind of thing comming from a herd of all males. They were always fighting. She flicked her tail in annoyance as she remembered them.

Ginger gazed around then followed Bolder back to where he was standing. Bold she replied I wouldnt mind joining. I'll just think about it a bit. How far away must we travel? I am still a little weary from getting here. But I think I can make another trip. Ginger paused and stood still waiting his reply.
Nightsmare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:26 pm

Bolder looked up at her. He bowed his head in greeting. "You would be welcomed. I do not leave for another two days, that will give you time to rest and sadly it is a long journy home. it will not be easy but once we are there then you may rest to your heart's content!"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top