Heart Breaker

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Heart Breaker

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:04 pm

Lark wanted to say more, in her herd she had been a very highly ranked mare. But she wantched the play of emotions on Indigo's face. She hated to see the sweet young thing get her heart broken, she knew all too well what that felt like. But she also knew this filly to be of at least 2 years old, young but old enough to learn and think on her own. She shook her head, the poor thing, she was so young yet and should have a caring mother looking out for her for at least another year.
She could do no more, broken hearts were a way and bit of life. She wished the filly luck with her dark stallion and moved off.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:10 pm

Onyx, Feeling like he knew this mare for ages, Nuzzled her softly knowing she truly cared but pulling her away from Stolen and Indigo to prevent her from having her feelings hurt. He was so gentle with her so sweet, He could not let another amazing mare go off and have something Horrible happen.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:20 pm

Indigo bidded them farewell without a word. She turned back to them. She knew they were onto something. She loved to travel, but it was probably more wondrous being with someone to care for you. Indigo was aware of the term 'heartbreak'. She knew what it was supposed to feel like, and she was hoping not to encounter it in her life. She looked back at the two horses you had warned her, wishing that they had not left. They were wise enough to keep her alive. Two young horses together could be a lovely couple, but not a safe one.
ForeverYoung
Admin

View user profile http://gemstonemeadows.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Evander on Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:56 pm

Stolen could see Indigo's expression, and his own sank in disappointment. He'd seen the look before.
"Look... if you want to go with them, I won't blame you. They can take good care of you, where I cannot."
As much as the words hurt him to say, he felt he had to. He wouldn't hold Indigo back from what she wanted, and as usual, his infinitely short temper had landed him in a spot where he wasn't welcome anywhere.
Evander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:00 pm

"Stolen, I don't want to leave you. It pains me as well. I can't see you get hurt. And I can't see myself get hurt." Indigo slowly backed away in the direction of the other two horses. "If you came with us, we could be together. But we cannot be alone, stallions will be going for you, they are bigger than us at the moment. I know you will be massive, but you are still growing, and so am I." Indigo's eyes were starting to gloss. She couldn't bare to say anymore. She headed in the direction of the other two horses, her heart thumping harder then it ever has before.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:15 pm

Onyx and Meadow lark had left to A new stallion post
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evander on Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:28 pm

Stolen had never known heartbreak before. Usually, it was him who caused it, and feeling it for the first time... it was excruciating. He sighed heavily, about to resign to the fact that Indigo was leaving, when a bit of information struck him like a bolt of lightning.
"Wait! Indigo!" He nearly tore up the turf taking off after her. "Indigo! I know where we can go! There's a safe place, about two days' journey from here. The stallion that leads there is supposed to be kind, allowing anyone to come and go, but he doesn't tolerate fighting. We'd be totally safe there!"
His eyes were bright and exuberant, hope rekindled.
Evander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:30 pm

Indigo spun around and galloped towards Stolen. "Are you absolutely sure?" She couldn't take any chances. It was already dangerous enough traveling 2 days straight without a herd to protect them. She was willing to risk it all. "Where abouts?"
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evander on Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:33 pm

"More sure than I am of myself," Stolen said with a large grin. "There's no way I could be wrong about this. The stallion, from what I've heard from others, is huge. He'll be able to drive off anyone, and as long as we abide by his rules, we'll be totally safe there."
Evander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:41 pm

"I'm prepared to risk it all Stolen. As long as we get to somewhere and as fast as possible." Indigo loved the idea of adventure, but she was still young, she had no idea how challenging it will be.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evander on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:51 am

"I know the way," Stolen assured her, excitement present in his voice. "Come on, let's go, the sooner we leave, the sooner we're safe."
He wheeled to face north, where the Twilight Escarpment lay, the most northern territory discovered so far in the area. He started slow so Indigo could follow, planning on going full-tilt once they were clear of Seeking Creek.
Evander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:29 am

Indigo took off after him. Eager to be with him. Safely. "Twilight Escarpment... What a lovely name." She thought to herself. She picked up a slow canter.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top