Heart Breaker

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Heart Breaker

Post  ForeverYoung on Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:02 am

Indigo saw Wild Fire take off. She hated upsetting someone. Maybe this was actually the first time. She tried to back away unseen. As soon as she was out of sight, grazed. The thought that Wild Fire had hurt herself troubled her. Ever molecule of Indi was telling her to go after her, but Indi didn't know if Wild Fire would strike at her. Indi decided to go after her. Only at a walk, just calmly. She tried not to be seen going past the crowd of mares. She looked towards Stolen once more. "There's something about him." She got her focus back and picked her way through the trees.
ForeverYoung
Admin

View user profile http://gemstonemeadows.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:18 am

With the wind filling her ears and her blood pumping hot the only sound she could hear was wind and her heart and hooves. It didn't matter to her any how, no one would be following, no one cared. He heart burned, she would go far away. still moveing and running as if though her life depended on it she sped into the trees, leaping logs and following a path so faint that it was more gone then there.
The smell of water came to her nose, she sped up, she knew this small river, it was swift this time of year, but not overly wide and she knew just the place to jump. She put on more speed, paceing her self and then the broken rough waters yawned before her. Her eyes open and dark, ears forward she shot at a deadly pace for the bank and with a shove she sailed though the air to land on the other side. She glanced back at the river then ahead and her heart froze. sinking her hooves into the ground and sending a spray of mud into the air she tried to stop, no good she thought, no good at all! She lept side ways and jumped again, terrer clear in her white shot eyes as she made a leaping attempt to get clear of this nightmare.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:21 am

Indigo stopped to think again. "If she wanted someone to talk to her, she would not have gone so far." Indigo turned around and headed back to where she was. She picked up a gallop for she was highly interested in Stolen. "Nice fellow" She thought. She laughed at herself the way she galloped. She was so picky about hitting branches. But yet so smooth and graceful
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:11 am

Onyx slowed. His heart pounding. Wind Fire was so far ahead. He whinnied loudly, in a last ditch effort to catch her ear on the wind. he just wanted to make sure she was ok. he heard the sound of rushing water coming closer. Slowing even more to just a trot he followed her hoof prints thinking of giving up............
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:25 am

The marks on the bank showed that Wind Fire had made a jump across the river here. There was more marks on the other side of the bank, the ground was torn up and some longer makrs looked like skid marks...had she landed wrong?.......
A foul ugly oder wafted by, it was thick and musky and horrably unpleasant.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:30 am

Nearing the Water the smell hit him, Onyx coughed and gasped for fresh air. Seeing the marks on the bank of his side showed she jumped, He was large enough to jsut wade through and heavy enough the current had no affect on him. the Putrid smell growing stronger... What Is that? He thought, no sure if he wanted to know
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:43 am

The ground was torn up badly, there were skid marks and deep gashes in the soft earth. the sines here read that something had caused her to try and escape in a desperate flight for life battle. And the smell was so strong, overpowerfully so.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:48 am

Now Onyx was worried.. Regardless if Wind Fire wanted hom or not he was driven to at least see if she was ok. The stench overpowering by now Onyx gagged and coughed.....But pushed on.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:51 am

the trail of hooves dissapeared into the ferns and brush. But another mak was easy enough to follow. A large path had been trapled down by some beast of great weight ane power, for there were broken branches and trampled grass. The long gashs on a soggy long left no doubt as to the beast that hunded Wind Fire. A Grizzly Bear, hungry from months of sleep and then startled into a rage by the suddne apperance of the red mare.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:57 am

Indigo stood in the range of Stolen. She didn't dare move a muscle. Flies landed on her causing her to twitch. She shook her head from time to time to get rid of the swarm. She finally decided to walk towards Stolen. Still not saying a word. She sniffed the ground and then raised her head, look incredibly alert.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:02 am

Onyx stopped short Gaping in horror at the scene before him, No!!! he backed away Not thinking he could stand seeing Wind Fire in an unthinkable state, He turned and tore downt the almost non existent path, throught the water and burst throught the trees back into Seeking creek only stopping when he felt that he could no longer breathe. He looked up realizing that just about everyone was staring at him. They must think im insaine. He lowered his head to the stream and Gulped the cold water trying to wash the image away.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evander on Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:03 am

Stolen remained proud and erect, head high, showing off his best features, as well as the lithe grace and power of his refined body. Despite his stance, however, his dark eyes and smile were gentle, encouraging.
"No need to fear me, my dear," he said, voice as gentle as his gaze, "I don't bite."
Evander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:04 am

Lunar wondered it Stolen was talking to her or Indigo but she remained close to Stolen
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:08 am

Indigo nickered softly. "I'm glad to hear that." Not that she expected him to bite. She looked towards where the other mare had taken off. "I feel awful I didn't go after her, but I figured she didn't want any company." Indigo was a little disappointed, but more happy that she and Stolen were the only ones around.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:10 am

ok lol I guess Lunar is invisible
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:12 am

Lunar, Realizing that she was the third wheel walked off swishing her tail as she left. thats fine there are other stallions about Im sure I can find one who will think im good enough to talk to
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evander on Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:05 pm

Stolen snorted dismissively.
"I wouldn't worry about it," he said, resentment present for a moment. He was quick to gentle his voice again though. "You can't please everyone in the world... you'd go insane trying. You can't be a slave to others, as many will freak out, overreact like she did, just for attention." He paused, knowing he was forgetting something. "Ah... I don't believe I caught your name. Would it be to bold of me to ask it?"
Evander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:14 pm

Meadow Lark who had watched the young stallion prance into Seeking Creek with his head held high, watched too as the mares crowded around him. She shook her head, like bees to honey only this honey was probably only thors for most of the mares. She could have laughed out loud as she watched him turn up his nose as several of these pretty young mares and feast his attation on a young black filly.
She watched as a red mare came to try and keep the filly safe, followed by the black stallion she had been watching eariler.
She moved closer to hear better the words said, a bad feelign building in her chest.
She was shocked and angered at this poor show of maturity and then felt as if her heart had been torn along with the pretty red mares and in sadness watched as she bolted from the creek.
She kept her distance and finaly saw the black filly come back after she had attemped to follow. Still clsoe enough to catch the words between the she had finaly had enough of this vain young colt. She pinned her ears and marched up to him and gave him a sound bite on his shoulder.
"You, you shallow vain petty pretty boy. How dare you say such crule things about a sweet young mare who was only trying to help. She was no glory seeker as you seem to be. For shame for shame." She turned then and with her ears pinned glared at Stolen.
"if you have any honer in your bones at all you'll now care for this filly, since you have helped to run off one who did care for her." With that and her ears still pinned she moved back into the trees, she could once again see and hear all that went on, and just to see what would trancepire between the two black "foals" she kept a clsoer eye on them. But she would interfear no more.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:45 pm

"Indigo!" Her eyes lit up with pleasure. She now did not mind what height he was, he seemed friendly enough. "And you must be Stolen. Your name is carried around these valleys."
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evander on Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:09 pm

Meadow Lark's words sparked anger in Stolen's heart, for he hadn't asked for her opinion. Like so many, she thought him vain and a glory seeker - merely because he'd been blessed, and cursed, with a beautiful figure.
He was no fool however. Though she'd left view, he knew Meadow Lark was still in ear shot.
"And you, my presumptuous mare, are about as narrow minded as you claim I to be. I am not vain, nor am I shallow and cruel. I refuse, absolutely refuse, to lay down and let self righteous, bossy, judgemental horses to just butt in and expect me to just accept whatever they have to say. I'm not going to drop everything and play host to the fleeting, insubstantial infatuations of young mares who probably only want to talk to me for my flashy appearance. You will have to excuse me for sticking up for my pride, and the right to chose whom I talk to and for what reasons." He snorted again, stamping a hoof in defiance. "I suggest that next time you decide to open your mouth, you have all the facts, not just your facts, straight."
His left ear flicked once, silence ringing for a moment before he softened yet again, turning to Indigo with pain in his dark, gentle eyes.
"I'm sorry for my sharp tongue... I can't stand those who judge me merely on my looks, rather than who I truly am." He sighed. "I am indeed Stolen, breaker of hearts and sharpest wit in the land."
Evander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Indigo was surprised at Lark. "I think you have misjudged him Lark..." Indigo's eyes were filled with disapproval. "You have obviously not watched the whole situation!" Indigo walked up to Lark, furious. "You call him a traitor... Then you call me a traitor" Indigo spun around, lashing her tail in the mare's face. "Maybe not a smart thing to do, to such a big mare. Me. A filly..." She thought.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:23 pm

"Trator? Trator?" Lark laughed, when did I use such a word, and I never said a word to you, though to your credit you defend your stallion. I simply said what was true, he and yes even you were rude to a mare who only wanted to help. You have picked a fine young stallion, very fine but he needs to learn a bit of respect for others. For you young one, slapping some one in the face for helping is rude. And your stallion was rude to say she ran for atation."
She shook her head at Indigo, "I thoguth better of you till you came over here and slaped me with your tial. but I guess you have a lot of growig up to do." With that she looked away from Indigo.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:29 pm

"I think you're a bit topsy turvy there miss. I have never done anything rude to that mare. I simply said I was going to keep moving forward. Then you come along, unannounced, therefore I find it insulting." She was hoping that Lark would disappear, but that never happens. It's never that easy.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:36 pm

Onyx Rose from where he rested. His large frame casting a big shadow. Looking Dissaprovingly at the young stallion, he remembered though how he was at that age, proud and Un marred by the ugly scars that now dotted his body. Stolen, i think it was your actions not what you said that gained the dissaproving look of Meadow Lark. She is not a young mare she is close to my age. But you will learn that one day looks will not matter as much and the beauty within will be what attracts you the most. Looks fade my boy. they fade. then Turning to Indigo in a fatherly tone, I hope, that he makes you happy and that your heart is never broken. You are a fine young mare. I fear the worst may have happened to Wind Fire I will not go into detail but what I saw was not pretty. then Finnally Turning to Meadow Lark he gestured to her to come with him and leave the two young horses.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:43 pm

Indigo thought about what Onyx had said. She knew he meant well. What if her heart was broken? She was a fragile little filly. One wrong move and she could be damaged forever. She looked towards Stolen with a questioning expression in her eyes.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top