Hands off Flight!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hands off Flight!

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:33 pm

Flight nuzzled Illusion. "I'm not the good mare you think of me, I'm dark, I..I..have even taken a life. and I would come back....so long as Strider would let me....and that is something else. if I don't leave now it will super hard to leave strider, for I fear I have feelings for him."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:38 pm

Illusion looked confused. "Isn't that a good thing?" She thought having a stallion was good. Strider was a good stallion unlike Taris.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:41 pm

Flight shook her head, "It might have been something, but Strider doesn't not know me and he would turn away from me if he knew and I'm not ready to let my secrets all out. It would hurt him, and my self more then I have been hurt already."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:42 pm

"I don't understand... Why would we turn around on you? What could be so bad that we would want you to leave?" Illusion was very confused.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:55 pm

at the question Flight jerked back like she had been stung. "I can't say. for that is the very thing that will turn your hearts agenst me, I need to try some how to live this down and I don't think I'm strong enough to do that if I run the risk of loosing Strider and have to live with that fear all the time.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:58 pm

Illusion got up off the ground. One of her sides was all dirty but she didn't mind. "Please tell me. I want to know." She stepped closer to Flight.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:02 am

"I think I would rather just go back with you then tell yu of my past. It is a most unpleasant one."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:04 am

"Flight, I have told you about myself and what happened with me. Why can't you do the same?" Illusion asked her.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:21 am

Flight felt a flash of anger shoot tough her blood. No she would not hurt Illusion, she ment no harm. "We each handle it differantily, you you spoke and felt better, me I would feel worse, worse to the point of probably leaving! Swift and forever. As I said I'm a killer, I have killed a horse....what stallion would want that in his herd or near him?"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:48 am

Strider heard talking in the distance. His hearing was amazing, he was lucky. He reared up with all the strength he had and loped over to where the sound was coming from. He tried to make his hoofbeats known, for he could not neigh. He broke to a trot, just incase he would collapse. He saw someone lying down in the moonlight and someone standing by them. Just as he picked up his front foot to get to them, he collapsed with a thud. The moonbeams shining down on his bright, chestnut coat.
ForeverYoung
Admin

View user profile http://gemstonemeadows.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:04 am

Flight had heard him comeing, she wad expecting that but she was not expecting him to collaps! She rushed forward, "Strider!! can you hear me, are you ok?"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:11 am

Strider had simply collapsed from exhaustion. He couldn't even open his eyes properly. The only words that came out of his mouth were muttered. He instantly closed his eyes and slept for hours on end.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:13 am

Flight with Illusion standing not far off kept watch on him. They would let no harm fall on this stallion. They waited for him to wake.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:19 am

After 4 hours of sleep, Strider's eyes shot open. He lifted his head looking around if the other mares were there. He go to his feet immediately. He knew he had spotted them the night before. What if it was a dream? But there they were, standing beside each other. Strider was so relieved, he nearly let out a cry of happiness. "I'm not even going to begin why you 2 wondered off like that." He nickered. "But all the same, I'm so glad I found both of you." Strider looked at them both in a questioning way. "So why did you walk off?"
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:23 am

Flight knew thsi was her fault. "Strider I had planed on leaving so I would cause no trouble. Illusion saw me go and followed, I heard her calling and tried to get her to return. She would not and then you came and here we are." she wanted to show she was sorry but she was a proud mare and she only lifted her head higher.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:34 am

Strider was a little annoyed, but there was something about Flight that he just -couldn't- get mad at her. "Look, one thing you have to understand is that you will always be safe when you are around me. Wondering off was incredibly dangerous. You're lucky no stallion has caught you. Just, try to stick with me eh?" Strider had recovered, got his voice back and was no longer shaking. We'd better head back to Golden Lake. It's a long journey and those look like storm clouds ahead.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:53 am

"A stallion find me?? Ha I dare a stallion to find me, I can take care of my self or hadn't you noticed that I"m a better fighter then most stallions!"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:55 am

"No, I didn't notice. I don't want to see you get hurt. Not that it matters...I mean, it matters, but.. Right, if a stallion found you anyway, anything could have happened, I...I mean, we don't want that to happen." Strider was so humiliated, he started off ahead back to Golden Lake. "Coming?"
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:01 am

Flight was at first up set, she was an outstanding figher and didn't think that one such as Strider could miss that, then she wanted to laugh as he triped over his words. "Strider, I can really take care of my self... stallion or no. But there are other things in my past that are dark and I don't think I have the courage to tell you about them."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:05 am

Strider was taken far aback. "You.. have a dark past? My dear, I think we have both experienced the darkest pasts possible." Strider hated going back, but he just wanted to let her know that he had experienced the same, whatever the situation. "Do not be afraid to tell me anything. I do not think badly of anything, unless it is insulting." Strider really had feelings for Flight, but he was still way to proud to admit something like that. There was already a dent in his pride after collapsing in front of her. He could see that she was offended, but he only wants to protect her. Even if they don't need protecting, it makes a stallion feel warm inside.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:10 am

Flight wanted to tell him, she had wanted to tell Illusion more for Illusion would understand better. But her pride, her fears. once it was all out even if they were so good to accept her could she live with her self for haveing told others? could she bare that shame.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:13 am

Strider saw the way she was thinking to herself through her eyes. He had guessed, and he was probably right. "Look, if you are ashamed of your.... pride, by any chance, you shouldn't be. I am a stallion not to be proud with. You're beautiful anyway... I mean, to all stallions you are. I think. I mean, I know." Strider thought it was best to be quiet.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:22 pm

Flight wanted so badly to tell him, but she was scared, and worried. It had not been her fault after all, she knew all too well how she had faught. But the shame was hers all the same. All she had wanted to do was find some lands, a kindly herd stallion who would let her be. Then once a bit about her past was out she could move on and no one would think less of her, but like this... how could she stay.
No she told her self, I won't stay. I'll go back ease their minds and then after a time I'll slip away again. After all I am not a member of his herd, mearling passing though.
He accepted Illusion into his herd, she has a place but I am free. Yes I will eas their minds and go back for a time but I'll leave soon as the summer is high and before the fall snows start on the mountains. I'll find a place to hid, and then maybe some day come back.
She looked at Strider and then at Illusion. "Let us talk no more about my dark past, I"ll return to Golden Lake with you."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:16 am

Strider made sure for the rest of the journey home that they were closely behind him, they finally arrived at Golden Lake.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top