Nutmeg. Mate or no mate?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nutmeg. Mate or no mate?

Post  MajesticHooves on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:59 am

Nutmeg watched all the other horses beside the peaceful river inwhich had made her stay. She wasn't wanting a mate, but perhaps if there was a stallion that liked her, maybe. Just maybe. She would consider wanting him as a mate. Nutmeg lowered her head down to graze at the long grass down below, while swatting the flies away like a happy horse.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nutmeg. Mate or no mate?

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:30 am

Bolder wondered over to the mare. He bowed his head in greeting and in respect.
"hello, my name is Bolder. I am here seeking horses to become members of my herd. I own my own lands and will be leaving shortly to return there.
what name may I call you by? and if you are here seeking a mate and do not yet long for a herd please let me know and I will trouble you no futher."
Bolder again bowed his head and then waited for her to reply.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:25 am

"Umm. I'm not so sure. How long do I have to think about it?" Nutmeg asked, her head was spinning.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:29 am

Bolder spoke kindly and gently. "I have met one other mare who has agreed to join my herd. She and I will be leaving for my valley in three days.
Please take your time and no not feel like you have to come. My home is a beautiful valley, safe from most other herds and humans. The grass is luch and rich and the water cool and clear. You would be protected and safe while in my herd if that is the choice you make.
I will leave you to your thoughts if you have no other questions. Just let me know before I leave in three days." He s miled and noded his head again.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:41 am

"Ok. Will it be mixed with mares AND stallions or just mares?" She asked, still deciding.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:10 pm

Bolded took in a deep breath. "other stallions." he siad it as if lost in thought. "My valley is one of saftey. I open ito to mares who want to feel safe and who are strong enough to live there. I will how ever alow a stallion to live in the valley near the herd. I would have to trust him though, for I don't want some young stud that will be challangeing me for my land and pushing about my mares. I have already lived a life of war and while I am not afraied to fight I would like to live in peace."
He cast about at some of the other stallions here, they all seemed so full of them selves. looking back at Nutmeg he said "I will consider once I have met the stallion and then he will be on trial while we venture to my lands. You being a mare of the herd are and would be welcome to seek him out and speak with him or if there is more then any of them. that does not bother me so long as they treat you with respect."
He watched her as her eyes followed the other stallions about. of coarshe she didn't want to be in his herd, he was an ugly scared stud that scared most mares. "Also." he added. "My herd lives in the valley for only part of the year, in the late fall we come down from there to the lower hills. There are several other herds down there and I am sure they would welcome a mare such as your self in for a visit or to cast about for a mate if you have not yet found one."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top