Lonely,,forever.. so he thinks...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lonely,,forever.. so he thinks...

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:46 am

Evening looked at him funny and cocked her head to the side... "Ofend me? Why would you think that?" She stuck her nose out and ran it like velvet over his cheek and down his neck, her soft warm breath a craress on his neck. Her playfull nip at him was sweet, but she had no idea the torture she was inflicting on him.
"Come on Mrs serious, lets go, I bet I can beat you up this hill!" She took off at a bold canter, her tail flagged to the wind and her small soft nose in the air. But in her hurry she missed the smell of other horses close on the breeze.....
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:52 am

diablo Shuddered closing his eyes at the touch of her soft nose..... Torture indeed. He could now tell she was inexpirienced and as she challenged him to a race he paused, Sniffing the air. It had changed..... he smelled horses and not just one. Racing to catch up with her he cut her off causing her to slide to a stop. WAIT!! with a serious look on his face he sniffed the air agian. we have to go... There is a stallion in the area at least one but who knows its a good possiblilty there are more. Nudging her rump with his nose he moved her back down to the clearing where the fight with the men had not too long ago happened......Diablo stood there silent, smelling the air not allowing Evening to leave his side.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:54 am

Evening alowed her self to be herded down the hill. "Other horses? Whats wrong with that? Lets go see them!" She gave Diablo a nip on his hip and took off for the ridge line again.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:02 am

No!! Diablo said in a harsh tone.... then immediately follwing in a soft gentle tone, Evening you are new to this life, running to greet just any horse may just get you killed..... Not to scare you but some mares or stallions dont take kindly to ousiders being on thier land let them come to us. I will deal with the situation accordingly. Diablo then nuzzled Evening reasuringly letting her know he was not trying to be bossy but being protective and looking out for her. He inhailed her scent deeply not wanting to forget it, running his velvet nose over her cheek and down her neck. Knowing she knew nothing of stallions. his intentions so far were pure. He wanted her to feel safe. Possibly one day she would understand what he was feeling
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:22 am

Evening look at the ride line. She wanted to go. She stomped her hoove. "We could alwyas just run away if they look unfriendly."
She looked at the ridge line again, now more then ever she wanted to go see what was on the other side of it.
She felt Diably rubbing on her side and neck, it felt good but she was a bit up set. She had left her fathers herd to find some adventure and independance, but had not really gotten that.
She looked back at Diablo, her large dark eyes pleading.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:26 am

Giving in to her sweet eyes, Diablo agreed, Ok Evening we shal go, but please let me go first I do not tolerate agressive stallions well and If there is one I dont want you to be hurt. Sniffing the air once more he knew they were close. Its good to get out of the open anyway, Lets go Diablo trotted up the hill into the trees keeping track of the smells in the air as he went, Pausing to gaze upon the beautiful young mare as she followed..
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:07 am

To fallow Diablo and Evening futher look in Red Sky at Night for them there now!
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top