Lonely,,forever.. so he thinks...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lonely,,forever.. so he thinks...

Post  MajesticHooves on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:03 am

Prince stared up at the beautiful bright sky in the dark night. The stars and moon were brighter than ever and it reflected on his Liver Chestnut coat. Prince looked amazingly beautiful. "Lonely forever.." He thought sadly. Prince sighed, nothing about him was any good to mares. He slowly sat down onto the soft grass and placed his velvet head onto his knees and start to nibble on the grass. "When I close my eyes, then open them, I wish to have a better life.." Prince sighed.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely,,forever.. so he thinks...

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:07 am

A sound carried on the breeze, it was soft and faint but there.....
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:10 am

Prince caught the new smell, interested, he stood up, the smell was... beautiful.. like nothing he had smelt before. Was it near? What was it? Prince whinnied loudly, hoping there would be some sort of reply. He waited impatiently.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:14 am

the breeze picked up and the sound carried on it again, only this time a very faint whinnie could be herd...
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:18 am

Prince neighed again, he galloped towards where the whinny had come from. Prince soon heard another reply, it was close...
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:20 am

but stressed, very stressed. Something was wrong...
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:25 am

Prince heard the noise again, yes, something was wrong. The noise was getting louder by the second. He was sure it was a horse, a horse in danger or trouble.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:28 am

Then loud and clear was the stressed whinnie of a horse
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:20 pm

From afar the Sound startled him, Diablo Perked his ears straining to hear it again. THERE... it was a panicked cry for help. Surging to his feet he galloped full out toward the sound. His Black mane and Tail Flying behind him and his Dun coat gleaming with sweat. He must reach the horse in time........................
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:23 pm

The cry was stresed and there was more now, shouting, but not horse voices. Men! There were at least three of them, they were being loud.
the sounds of struggling and a pinched cry was clear.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:55 pm

Breaking throught the trees he saw....... Anger boiled up inside him. Diablo Rushed in Sending the men scrambling for safety. He then Quickly Ran to the mares defense, Taking no time to ask who she was he bit the rope in half as it dangled around her neck. RUN! he Screamed. Turning his attention on the men he Rose into the air striking with his front hooves. he Charged them Destroying whatever was in his path belonging to the man. Kicking and screaming driving them off up and over the ridge, catching one man in the back with a well placed kick. Wheeling around he watched them go running for thier life. It was then he Turned looking into the trees for a possiblilty that the mare was there still.......................
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:16 pm

The sound of a soft whinnie from the far side of the valley where the trees could hide her. She watched as the stallion had chaised off the men. It was a good thing, the ropes were cutting off her air, and they had left hot stining burns on her neck. She shook her self. Hopeufly this stallion was of a pleasant kind, for she had not energy left to run.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:21 pm

Diablos Ears perked at the sound of the soft whinny, he moved toward the sound, the sweet melodic sound. as she came from the tree line his heart stopped....... She had to be the most beautiful mare his eyes had ever fell upon. After what seemed like ages, he finally reached her. he could see the marks on her neck and his heart broke. My beautiful lady he spoke soflty with a low tone and kindness, Who are you? I must know your name. Waiting for her reply he softly licked the place where the rope had riped into her soft neck Wishing it was him injured not this unbelievable and stunning mare.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:38 pm

Evening's eyes were bright and shining. "Thank you for saveing me, I'm afraid my fate would have been worse then death had they taken me."
She shook her head, "I guess I got a little too carried away by teasing them. served me right but I have learned!"
she laughed at Diablo's manner. "Do not fret over me, I'll be fine. My name is Evening. Who are you?"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:44 pm

My name is Diablo, and giving a small snort, I do see why they would want you , Looking her over as if he was checking for more injuries (but really not) he took in her velvet coat and her silken mane and tail. He shuddered and hoped she didnt see. his mind was racing as well as his heart. Evening........... Letting the name roll of his tounge in a sultry stallion manner. Are you alone ? or should i be wary?
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:55 pm

Evening laughed and swished her tail. "Oh I am quite alone. I left my fathers hred soem time back to seek a land where there was not so many of my older brothers as stallions. And to find a bit of adventure." She nodded tward where the humans had gone. "But it seems I am in need of more human excaping tricks." then looking at Diablo, "they will come back you know. Do you have a herd here? or some place near?"
Her voice was light and happy, not a hit of the darkness she had just come though.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:00 pm

I have no herd I was in search of land when I heard your cry for help. Laughing yes it seems you do need a bit of escape hints. I have met these men before. he frowned they will certainly be back, but I doubt if they see me with you they will tread close. Our last encounter was me in the holds of thier ropes. I nearly killed one of them. so needless to say i was lucky i wasnt shot. but I doubt they will want another go round with me. Smiling, so Evening shal we travel together?
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:21 pm

Her tail swished and her eyes gleemed. "Oh yes that would be quite grand! Being on my own is fine and all but I do miss other horses and conversation." She turned and started to head itot he trees, "Where were you off to? I do not really care where I go, I'm out for adventure and perhaps a new herd some day." She smiled back at him and started to trot off as if it was a summer day with out a care in the world.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:26 pm

I was headed no where in particular, he couldnt help but stop and watch her walk away. Smiling to himself at his luck, he caught up with her in a few strides. Pausing, Sniffing the air he could smell another stallion and he wasnt far away. Hoping that Evening and him could get through to safe ground without an encounter with this other stallion.

By the way did you see or hear any other horses in the area before you met the humans?
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:34 pm

"Actully yes! As I was crying out for help I heard a whinnie in reply. After hearing you I know it was not you but some other. Oh no!" Her eyes became big, "Do you think the men were run to him and he was caught?" She looked back at Diablo, "Should we go back or seek out this other horse? He could need our help."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:48 pm

Wincing, that was not what he wanted to do, if it was another stallion who would for sure find her irresistable, He knew a fight would ensue. He had just met her but had an over powering feeling to protect her and he was not about to loose her. However Knowing another horse may be in danger made him agree with her, Yes we should at least make sure that horse is in no danger. By the way did it sound like a stallion or a mare, not wanting to sound over protective.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:05 am

"A stallion, but the direction is wrong, it came from that ride there, the people went the other way. Perhaps it was my mind, I had been really scred back there!"
She tossed her main and then broke into an easy fluid canter, her small hooves moveing gently over the ground and her wide dark eyes takeing in everything around her.
"Come on, I feel like putting some distance between us and those humans!"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:17 am

Breaking into a canter after her, He marveled at how her hoves barely seemed touch the ground. as they cantered side by side he gently nuzzled her neck. Hoping she was feeling the same about him....
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:33 am

Evening nearly stumbled at the contact. "Um excuse me, did you have a bug go up your nose? I know those evening knats can be nasty."
Her eyes were large and dark, and compleatly honest as she looked at Diablo.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:37 am

Diablo was a bit shocked, Evening was truly oblivious to his affection... He stopped and looked at her. I dont mean to step over any boundaries. Im sorry if i offended you.....
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top