Illusion's Place To Be.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Illusion's Place To Be.

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:57 am

Illusion looked at Flight then looked away deep into the forest "I have a fear of all stallions now. That's why I was frozen when Strider charged at me. The.... the things the other stallion did they... they were really bad. I have never found a stallion I could trust." Illusion took a quick glance side-ways at Flight then looked back in the other direction.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:03 am

A cold fear gripped at Flights heart....she looked at Illusian. She had questions to ask for the mares saftey but didn't know how far to push.
"You have right to fear, but not all stallions are like that. if you stay with strider he doesnt seem like that and if you wished to leave then I will go with you and help you find a gentle stallion who will look out for you."
Flight looked hard again at Illusian and once again put back her final question.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:10 am

Illusion examined Flight. "I can tell you have questions. It is ok to ask them. I-I feel very comfortable with talking to you." Illusion spoke softly.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:15 am

Flight didn't want to ask this question for the depth of pain she knew this mare would have suffered but she had to know. Her future in a herd would be altered by this fact. She gently looked at Illusion and rubed her neck on Illusion's sholder so that she would know she had a friend who was here and would look out for her. Takeing a deep breath she asked. "Are you....that is...do you think .....I mean is there a chance you are with foal?"
There the question was out. She hoped she had not gone too far.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:21 am

Illusion looked at her surprised. No body had ever asked her that. She thought about it for a second and spoke "I... I don't know umm... I have never thought of that." She looked down at the ground.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:24 am

Flight shut her eyes, she needed to stay calm with this mare. "is there the posability of you wiht foal? Have you...mated....wiith that stallion that the chance or risk would be there of you being with foal?"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:30 am

Illusion thought about it again trying to concentrate "The last time I was near that stallion was about 4 months ago. I might be with foal but I'm not sure." She looked to the ground scared now. What if I am? What will I do? Will they tell me to leave? What will happen to the foal? All these crazy thoughts were running through her head.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:41 am

Flight took a deep breath. "Shhh it will be ok. Think now, it's the spring. Have you come into heat sicne being with that stud? if not then you are most likely with foal. This is good to know, as we can now plan as if you are wiht foal. I will speak to Strider but perhaps you would rather I come with you to seeking creek where we can seek out a gentle band stallion who will look out for you and protect you and even rais your foal as his own. It's up to you, I will do what I can to help."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:46 am

Illusion took a deep breathe. "I'm not sure I can't think properly right now!" She started to walk again. Going through things in her head. She couldn't believe that she might have a foal soon. She wasn't totally sure.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:49 am

Flight watched her for a moment."Illusion? if you are going to have a foal try to be happy and excited. it is a good thing and you will love your foal more then anything else. Don't be sad if you are in foal."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:57 am

Illusion looked at Flight but didn't stop walking. "I know but I am just confused." she looked at herself. "I do seem to be fatter then I normally am. I have been eating a lot more then normal too." She let out a big sigh. "I hope this all goes back to normal." She said that more to herself then to Flight. She was looking at the ground now.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:00 am

Flight nosed her softly, "Your normal was dark and unhappy, this is a good thing, your on the path now for a brighter future! You'll see, everything will work out and be fine."
Flight nodded her head and nosed Illusian again. "It is better now."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:05 am

Illusion calmed down "I guess you are right. I am so glad I have been able to talk to you about all of this." she lowered her head to eat some grass.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:06 am

Flight took a deep breath, she was glad Illusion opened up to her. "Illusion, I know you don't want to but we really must head down to danger's peek.
The fight will be starting soon and we must be there. and remember I willl keep you safe even as cost of my own life."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:11 am

Hearing them words she froze on the spot. The words triggered a memory she didn't want to remember. The last stallion that said that to her had died. She looked a Flight "I will go but don't bother protecting me." Illusion hid why she said that from Flight.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:22 am

Flight laughed. "Oh Illusion you will be protected there weather you want to or not. I'll not abandon you now."
She smiled and followed her down the mountain.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:53 pm

Illusion looked at Flight with care wondering if this was what her mother would have been like. Illusion's face lite up with this thought. All she could feel was the sun on her and the little breeze the wind made.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:01 pm

Indigo trotted in eagerly to see what this valley was like. Considering she had already been kicked out of 2, because she was too little, she decided to come to this one. She has overheard great stories about this place, how sweet the grass is and how the sun is always shining. Well, they were right. Indigo didn't expect much, but she was wrong. She lifted up her head high in the air, surprised at how the rumors were true.
ForeverYoung
Admin

View user profile http://gemstonemeadows.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:04 pm

Illusion could sense another horse nearby. She decided to follow the scent to see what horse it was. She could tell it wasn't a stallion. Illusion spotted the horse out in the open meadow. She stood behind the tree wondering what the horse would do.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:09 pm

Indigo stepped carefully through the grass. Her little feet so delicate and small. As soon as she decided there was nothing sharp in the valley, she jumped in the air with glee. Not even knowing that she was being watched. She galloped in figures of eights and in big circles. She finished jumping in the air and landing in a roll, legs all over the place. She stayed down to enjoy some of the pleasant grass.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:11 pm

Illusion thought this horse was great! The mare had loads of personality! She stepped out from behind the tree's and slowly walked towards the mare.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:17 pm

Flight could see the younger horse, she went forward to see what was up. She glanced around, they really needed to be heading to Dangers Peek. But she guessed they could take this filly along.
She easly moved forward, her body as smooth and sure as posished obsidian.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:23 pm

Indigo looked behind her. She immediately got up and cantered over to them eagerly. She nuzzled both of them. She sensed that they were good folks, so she didn't even think about pinning her ears back. "Where are you off to?" he noticed that they were pointed in a direction.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:24 pm

Illusion nickered Indigo back. "We are heading to Dager's Peak." She said softly.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:27 pm

Flight hated to have to extend her procetion out futher to more horses but she knew she could not leave this dark filly alone.
"You are welcome to come with us, I will keep you safe while you are there."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top