Re: Illusion's Place To Be.

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:51 am

Flight pinned her ears back, "what are you running from? tell me."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:58 am

Illusion looked at the mare with a confused look then looked back to the ground "It doesn't matter. I just hope I am far away from it." Illusion fastened up a little to be near Strider a little more.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:05 am

Flight was getting up set, as she was sure Strider was for what ever this mare was running from could mean danger for his valley. "Wait where had the concern for Striders valley come from!" She thought to her self.
She looked back at Illusian, "You put your self and the rest of us in great danger if you do not tell us what troubles you so." She tried to say it as gently as she could.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:10 am

She looked between Flint and Strider. "It's nothing and it will only danger me I am sure of it." She lowered her head to the floor. "It's the stallion in my old herd that I ran from. He wants me back but he doesn't treat me right. I'm his 'favorite' mare as he says." She looked back to Flint with worried eyes.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:19 am

This set Flight on edge. She looked at Strider. "That isn't right, we can't let her go back. I offer this mare my procetion will you offer her yours?"
Flight pranced in place, her blood begain to pulse again and her tail lifted. "This other steallion is a threat to your lands Strider. Will you let him simply pas though?"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:55 am

"Absolutely not!" Strider walked up to Illusion and protected her by circling her. "You're safe with me... Anyone tries to touch you, they're mush!"
ForeverYoung
Admin

View user profile http://gemstonemeadows.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:59 am

Flight could not help but admire the gracefull powerfull way this stallion moved. She was impressed by his honer to help this strange mare even though it could mean a fight for him. Her eyes apraised him again, she thought he would be a match for any stallion. a sudden unexpected flush rushed though her body. She was a bit scared, never had a stallion affected her this way. Perhaps she was in more danger here then she 1st thought.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:07 am

Strider looked at Flight for a few seconds, but did not take his focus off Illusion. He knew she needed tender loving care. He also had an idea of what had happened and what will happen if Strider did not fight this stallion. He shook the flies off his withers. He noticed a troubling look in Flight's eyes. He thought of asking her, but he was not going to ask her in front of the other mare. Maybe deeper in the forest when they migrate.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:11 am

Flight was confused by this strange rush of feelings. It unsettled her and made her hot and a bit angry. She needed to do something to burn up some energy so that she could sort though her thoughts and feelings.
She suddenly looked up at Strider, "I'm going to go see how clsoe this stallion is, if he has even entered your valley yet." With out waiting for a reply she dashed past him and up the slope, her black main and tail streaming out behind her.

The wind felt so good, the feel of the ground disapearing beneith her hooves and the rush of blood, yes this was what she needed to clear her thoughts.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:17 am

Strider had no intention of letting her go alone. "Stay here Illusion, I need to make sure that the stallion isn't as close as we think, otherwise, Flight will be in trouble." He left the mare behind and galloped after Flight. He had no idea how mixed her feelings were about everything, but he was probably going to find out right at this moment. When it is only the two of them. Strider galloped over the hill and found Flight standing about 500 meters away from the intruding stallion. Strider glided past Flight and looked at her. She looked paralyzed. He nudged her, but she still was not moving. "Are you alright?" That was meant to be a rhetorical question, for he left straight away to make dealings with the stallion. "You have no business here. Unless you want to battle against it."
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:26 am

Flight had been suprised when not far off she encountered the stallion after Illusion. This was what she wanted, a fight she needed it and this brute was enoguh to make any mare hate him.
"You!" she yelled at him, "You pond slime of a horse, how dare you show your self here! The mare you have come for is a member of a new herd (she hoped that much would come to pass but sounded good now) She will not return here. Leave now, for you come to this valley to shed blood yet it will only be your own that is shed!" She reared and struck the air before her and bared her teeth.

The stallion, a short thick chested brute of a stud watched her and then laughed. His eyes squinted down at her, "Why my mean spirited black mare, I'll not only take Illusiaon back with me and force her to become one of my mates but I think I'll also take you back as well and teach you some repect!
A year or two should do, and a few foals later we'll see if you stand so vainly up to stallions. Now back away and mind your betters!"

Flight was shocked at the vile nature of the stallion, it shocked her into an easy frozen stance. ready at the blink of an eye to tear into him. She heard the thunder of hoofbeats come rumbling up next to her and though she didn't have to look she knew Strider was there and for some reason that gave her stringht and comfort.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:39 am

Strider was appalled! He lunged at the stallion instantly and took a chunk out of his withers. He spat out the the blood to the ground and glared at him. Blood tasted nasty. But he would do anything to scare him off. He saw the blood dripping off the bottom of the stallion's stomach. "You will not touch Flight or Illusion, to do that, you'll have to come through me. Good luck."
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:42 am

The stranger stud cast a glace between Flight and Strider. "You have no right to keep what's mine! Illusion is one of MY mares and she must return to my herd!" He yelled at them both but his eyes were on Strider, only this tiem he had moved positions so that should the stallion charge again he would be ready.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:46 am

Strider was sick of the personalities these useless stallions had. He dealt with it daily. He rolled his eyes. "Well..If you want your mares back, we'll meet in Danger's Peak. This time, I have no intention of for-fitting."
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:15 am

The bulcky stallion bellowed at Strider, "I'll not fight to take whats mine!" He cast an ugly look at Flight, "Though I might fight you for her!" He said tossing his head in Flight's direction.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:15 am

Illusion heard the sounds. The anger in his voice that was always stuck in her head. She couldn't deal with it anymore. She turned away from the sounds. 'I have to get out of here' She thought. Before she cantered away she looked back to the sounds of arguing then started to go.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:19 am

Flight looked at the vile stallion before her but could hear the retreating steps of Illusion. She was torn, she wanted to stay here and give her support to Strider but she also needed to make sure Illusian would be ok.
She looked at strider, a sad longing in her eyes, "I have to go after her,keep thsi brute here if you will." She cast him a knowing wink to let him know she had no doubts about his ability to keep this rogue stallion here at bay.
The she spun and cantered off after Illusion.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:20 am

"Then it's a challenge. I wish you no luck, you slime!"
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:26 am

Illusion could hear hooves behind her. She slowed and turned to see the mare coming after her.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:26 am

an ugly smile lit up his face, "I'll think of you when your mares have my foals, have the mare there at the peek, I will want to claim my prizes right away!" with that he nodded and bounded off.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:29 am

"Illusion! Stop! don't go. Strider is going to fight that mean brute of a stud. You'll be safe. But you must come with me to Danger's Peek where they will fight so that other stallions can see you and know you are under the protection of Strider. And don't worrie, I have full faith that Strider will make a mud pie out of that slime ball stallion. I know fighters and that stud is not, where as Strider is a natural!" Flight was suprised at her own faith in Strider.
"Will you come now with me? Strider and the slime have already left."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:35 am

Illusion looked at her shocked, "I don't want anyone to fight! The stallion may not be a fighter but if Strider lets him live he will still come for me. You don't know how many times his come after me!" She tried to get the bad thoughts of what the stallion had done and will do again if he gets her. She shook her head. "I will come back with you but I don't want to see that stallion. -A vision flashed trough Illusions mind- I-I'm scared of him Flight!" She looked at the mare now with a scared look on her face.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:40 am

Flight understood, would understand her probably better then any horse could. "I will tell strider of your fears. He'll finish the stallion and every horse around will hear of this and if by some chance he does live then he'll be an out cast in these lands."
Flight looked back at her and nickered softly, "and don't you worrie so much, I'm a very good fighter and could take on that monster my self. I'll keep an eye on you and keep you safe."
Flight pushed a dark fear out of her mind. Her worrie for now was Illusion. She could take care of her own troubles later.
"come let's go to Danager's Peek. YOu can stand back in the trees."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:43 am

Illusion knew that Flight would keep her safe, same with Strider. "Thanks but.... I don't know if I want Strider to know... You.... you are the first I have told of this." She looked at Flight worried now.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:52 am

Flight stood still and gave her her full attation. "it's ok Illusion, your safe now. You have friends here you can tell me."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top