Illusion's Place To Be.

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Illusion's Place To Be.

Post  LoveWildHorses on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:35 am

Illusion walked into this big open grass land that was just like her dream. She swears shes been here before but when she was only young. She dreams about this place all the time but there were never any horses in her dream. It was just a empty field filled with grass and a beautiful lake. She can't be sure this is the same place though. Something seems different but she can't tell. She runs out into the open and nibbles on some of the grass on the way. She thinks it is delicous. She rolls around in the soft grass that sawys in the wind. She stands back up and looks around. "Where are all the horses?" She said outloud.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illusion's Place To Be.

Post  ForeverYoung on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:38 am

Strider could smell a horse nearby. This was not his land, but he was a very dominant type. He came galloping over the hills with his ears pinned back, wondering who had intruded. "Who are you and what is your purpose here?" The whites of his eyes began to show as he reared up directly at her.
ForeverYoung
Admin

View user profile http://gemstonemeadows.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:17 pm

Flight had seen the lonely mare enter the valley. She had trailed her half of a mind to see if the mare would want to band together with her for there was safety in numbers.
But as with all things with Flight and other horses, she was held back, she liked to watch and wait for who or what ever she was watching to give some clue as to their weakness.
She watched as the mare made her way futher into the falley, eating as she went and then enjoying a pleasnt roll. From her vantage point she could see the fire red stallion chargeing up. He didn't look at all pleased.
Anger flashed and burned hot though Flights body. Her ears pinned and she bit the air. With out futher thought she charged down the grassy slope tward this red stallion and the mare she had been following.
She arived at the spot just as the red stallions feet came back to the ground after he reared at the mare. Flight slid to a stop, her ears were pinned, on her hind legs she pawed and struck the air at the stallion, not touching him but in clear warning. She squieled and tossed her neck. She came back down and reared up again, striking and biting at the air, her teeth flashing white agenst her dark coat. She was there in that meadow of green and sunlight a beautiful nightmare ready to challange this stallion.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:02 am

Strider did not understand why not one, but two horses had come to this unowned valley. Strider was becoming more and more protective by the minute. He trotted up to Flight arching his neck proudly. He sniffed her neck and then circles her suspiciously. "She can't be all that bad" he thought. He came to a halt in front of her again. "What's your name?" He asked quietly. He turned around to see that the other mare was still secure and not doing anything mischievous.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:06 am

Flight snorted rudly at him, her ears still pinned. "What care have you of my name?" her voice though spoken with anger and harshness was fine and soft. "What call have you to attack a lonely mare causing you no harm!" She stomped her hoof in a show of anger.

Last edited by ShannaraFox on Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:13 am

Nutmeg entered, she saw the insanely large stallion here and pinned her ears, perhaps he was a force breeder, attacker, abuser or worse! Nutmeg arched her neck and snorted, jerking her head back quickly. her ears pinning tighter by the minute.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:19 am

Strider was appalled at Flight's response. "I have every reason to know your name!" He reared up in a rage and trashed at either side of her neck, deliberately missing. "I am also prepared to fight to the ownership of this valley. I'm very dominant of my land." Strider saw yet another horse coming in. He charged the other horse and attempted to round them up out of the valley. "This is my valley!" He thought in anger.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:24 am

Flight easily steped out of the reach of his sharp hooves, her ears were still pinned, but she did not attack back or act in aggresion.
This stud was afraid that they were going to take his valley? She could have laughed, a stud like him, her eyes wondered over his shining red coat, scared of a few stray mares? how strange, she thought. Most studs would have practly demanded they join his herd and never leave.
She thought again now of joining this stallions herd, but would wait and see what he did next.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:28 am

By this time, the mare he threatened was out of sight. He came walking powerfully back to Flight, not looking overly happy though. No matter if it was a mare stallion, filly or colt. He could not take any risks with anyone. He flicked his tail and held his head high staring down at her proudly. He made himself seen as a natural beauty. He waited for Flight to make a move, and then it could get interesting. Even move a muscle, and he would be set off.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:33 am

Flight watched him come to a walking halt not too far away. just the right distance for a powerbuilt charge she noted. This stallion was a seasoned fighter. She was amused by how defencive he was. She knew he was waiting for her to make a wrong move. in truth she didn't thinks he could fight any longer, she wanted to laugh, rather she flicked her ears forward and rested one back leg. Her stance was loose, relaxed and controled.
She hoped the stallion would not see the amused look on her face.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:38 am

No matter how hard Flight tried, he could still see she was faintly amused. He was not as much offended as surprised. Usually if a mare or even stallion came close to him, they would get the impression from him that it was not a very smart decision. Strider started to think highly of this mare. He started to relax. He lowered his head slightly, but he always loved a proud show, so he was still conscious of his posture.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:44 am

Flight saw him relax some. She felt better too, knowing he was not some mare crazed after stud but nearly very if overly protective of his land.
suddenly she knew how to break the ice.
"Flight, my name is Flight"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:51 am

Illusion was frozen while the other horses were talking. She didn't know what to do. This doesn't look anything like the dream she had now. In her dream no horses were fighting! There weren't even any horses there to fight! She couldn't move incase the stallion got deffensive again.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:55 am

Flight could feel the un ease of this ohter mare, but she kept her eyes on this bold red stallion.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:04 am

Flight who still stood calmly and relaxed her eyes bright and sharp inclined her head a small digree tward Strider. "Strider." She said her voice now with much less of the anger that had been there before and as smooth as silk.
"I apoligize for the stirr, but I beleived you had intent to harm this other mare. I do not seek your land and will in fact leave it for the trouble I have caused as a show of good faith now that I know you mean these other mares no harm."
She inclined her head again, long sily waves of main fel from her refined neck. long dark lashes hid her eyes as she closed them briefly as a sicne of peace to Strider.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:06 am

Illusion looked at the stallion all over trying to figure out what he wanted. Was he friendly enough to be around? The thought came to her mind. "H-hello Strider." She said shyly. She turned to walk off and to enjoy the grass like she was before they came near her. It reminded her of when she was little and with her parents.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:10 am

Strider left Illusion to eat, even though he still had that sense of dominance in him, he ignored it completely. He walked back to Flight and shook his head quickly. "There is absolutely no need for you to leave. It is me who caused the trouble. It's good for me for someone else to rome the land besides me any how." He got in her way just in case she still attempted to leave. Strider couldn't believe himself. He rose his head once more forgetting his pride.

(New picture of him in the characters forum)
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:13 am

Illusion put her head up suddenly smelling something. What was that? She thought to herself.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:14 am

Flight was turning to leave and was thrown off by the odd behavior of this other mare. She shook her head and cast a quick glace at the red stallion standing so bodly in the sun. to her self she thought "My but he does look fine, her eyes fluttered over his well built body."
But she had caused trouble here and would now leave.
it caused her quite a startle when Strider came and stood in her path. "I have been here for over a week." she told him. "I should have made my self known to you and I didn't, and then I came at you in anger on your own lands."
Flight could not beleive her self! what was wrong with her, she should bite him, kick hima nd then run befodre he chould hurt her and here she was telling him why it was her fault. Instead she only wanted to bite and kick her self for she could not make her slef move past him.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:16 am

Instantly after Illusion had smelt it, Strider smelt it as well. This scared him. It smelt familiar. He let out a piercing whinny and galloped a little further to get a clear view over the mountain. "Smoke..." He thought. He rounded up the two mares in the other direction. "Come on, we're going for a walk..." He looked behind him, his eyes miserable, as he knew that that may be the last time he may see these meadows.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:17 am

Illusion looked at the mare and trotted over. She talked for the first time in a small voice "Don't leave. I want someone to be around."
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:20 am

Flight looked at the mare, she hated meek horses who wre not strong enough to stand on their own hooves, but this did give her an easy out as to why to stay here in the chestnut stallions valley for a bit longer...
she nickered softly to the mare, "I will stay wiht you"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:32 am

Illusion looked at the mare proudly. "Thank-you. I am Illusion by the way." Illusion bowed down at the mare.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:40 am

Flight looked her over, "Your welcome, my name is Flight. um why are you so scared? are you running from some one?"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:45 am

Illusion looked away hoping the mare hadn't asked that. Why would she ask that? Did I really look that scared? Illusion nodded her head slowly. "I was also hoping I would find the place in my dreams and I have just we have to leave it now." She looked over at the smoke and let out one big huff of air.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top