ShannaraFox's RP Horses

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ShannaraFox's RP Horses

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:22 am

NAME: Midnight Flight (Flight for short)
BREED: Arabian, has a touch of TB in her breeding.
COLOR: Black not a white hair on her.
HEIGHT: 15 hands tall
HERD: none at this time, is staying with Strider in his home at Golden Lake.
MATE: Not yet!
FOALS: Not Yet!
PERSONALITY: Wild,high spirited some times mean tempered. Loves the wind and to run, longs to boldly lead a heard as the lead mare. Is a fighter. Smart and fast and beautiful. Tail flagged to the wind, hooves dancing lightly across the ground, she seems to float.
HISTORY: Her history is dark, she won't talk much about it.....you could anger her greatly to trod on forbiddn grounds..

NAME: Flint
BREED: Mixed blood, Mustang mostly but some lighter breeding in there as well.
COLOR:Grulla, black face and legs, two white socks on hind feet. Has neat lighter hairs in her main and tail.
HEIGHT: 14 hands tall
HERD: None at this time, is staying in Kalton's herd in the Twilight Escarpment.
MATE: Not for sute yet
FOALS: None
PERSONALITY: A whitty smart mare, always up for an adventure. As a foal she was always getting into trouble and wandering too far from the herd. She is the 1st to check out something new, even if it might be dangerous to her. She is high spirited and full of play. Gets a long wiht others quite well but is known for bother some of the older quieter mares in the herd just to stur up a bit of trouble. She is wise in the herb loreknows what can heal you and what can hurt you.
HISTORY:.She had lived with her father and was quite happy there till people rounded up her herd while she was wondering off by her self. She is now alone and looking for a new herd, and posably a fitting stallion she can call her mate?

NAME: Lightning
BREED: Arabian, desert bred
COLOR: White, dark gray muzzle and around his eyes, three of his hooves are black but one front his light where he has a sock.
HEIGHT: 14.2 hands tall
HERD: He is the band stallion of his own herd. Now seeking land of his own.
MATE: Bahia (see MysticalHooves horses)
FOALS: None yet
PERSONALITY: Spunky, full of life, ready for anything and everything that life hands him. Honest and loveing, extreamly loyal to his friends. Longs tohave a heard of his own and a special mare for his mate. Loves adventure so long as it's not too far from those he cares about unless they go along. He's fast and very quick with his hooves makeing him quite a challange in a battle. He may not have the height or power of some of the other stallions but he makes up for it in his agility and speed.
HISTORY: Born in the low lands, the herd was tame and he never knew his sire. before he was taken away and sold some young wild stallions broke down the fence and his mother with some other mares got free. He was of coarse kicked out and managed to find some other yearlings to band with till he reached an age wehre he left them to seek out a herd of his own and find some adventure.

NAME: Wind Fire
BREED: Arabian
COLOR: Fire red chestnut
HEIGHT: 14 hands tall
HERD: None, she is a lone seeking a herd in need of the best lead mare in the mountains.
MATE: None Yet
PERSONALITY: very high spirited. loves to run and explor. She was born to be a lead mare and that is what she is seeking, a herd where she can become the lead mare. She is smart and full of fire, her beauty is great but she does not know it. Very humble about her self, thinking that she is only good at finding the most hidden path and running. She gets along well with others so long as they don't challange her position as a lead mare. Very loveing and looks out for the horses in her herd as if they were all her foals. She longs for a mate but does not let on to this fact, she does not think her self pretty enough to capture the eye of a stallion much less hold his heart. She was born of top racing blood, and her speed is greater then that of any horse she has ever met.
HISTORY: She was born in these mountains, though her mother and father came from across the seas. Her father and mother taught her well. In time she wanted her own life and left her fathers heard takeing with her all the skills she would need to stay alive and become a great lead mare.

NAME:River
BREED: unknown even to her self
COLOR: nearly black with a star and a large snip, nearly whtie main and tail.
HEIGHT: 15.2 hands tall
HERD: None yet, she is wondering alone. (in larkssong Valley.)
MATE: None yet
FOALS: None of her own, is helping a lost colt now.
PERSONALITY: Sweet and gentile. a huge flurt, she knows she is beautiful and loves to show off. She's a free spirit and doesn't think there is a stallion out there good enough for her. She gets a long very well with other mares and enjoys being around foals. Loves life in a herd and is not one bit bossy but a big giggly and very loyal.
HISTORY:Her herd was run in by men and caught by men, she fell and was badly hurt, the men didn't think she would live and left her for dead. She limped along for a time before an old stallion and his small band of mares found her and took her in. She was the only foal and was quite spoiled by the mares. When she was two the stallion told her to seek out a hered where she would be looked after for he could not keep her safe. She staied with a small younger hered but decided it was time to leave when the band stallion started to get overly protecive of her in ways that made her uncomfortable.
so she left to seek out a new herd and a new life.

NAME: Whisper
BREED: Mix breed
COLOR: white, brown on her head over her ears and by her face
HEIGHT: 15 hands tall
HERD: None, is in seeking creek alone and qute at risk.
MATE: None
PERSONALITY: a shy sweet mare. She's every ones friend and never causes trouble. Loves herd life and long for a mate that will love her and keep her safe. She loves foals and is looking forward to the day that she has her very own. she is very shy of others at first but if they show kindness she quickly comes out of her shy stand offishness and is quite willing to chat. Her soft gentle personality puts her in danger and at the mercie of other mares who would push her around for she never pushes back.
HISTORY: She was born and raised by men, but as a 2 year old she and some other mares and fillys were turned loose and a wild stallion claimed them all. In a wild lightning storm she got lost from her new wild herd and wondered till a band of mares told her about some mountains that had several hereds where she might meet new horses and find a herd again.

NAME: Evening
BREED: Crossbred mare, posably some TB or Arabian
COLOR: Gray
HEIGHT: 15.2 hands tall
HERD: None, is with her friend (and wana be mate) Diablo stay for the time in Kalton's herd in Twilight Escarpment. (sp)
PERSONALITY: A sweet gentile mare that has a zest for life. She is never down in any weather. Happy and joyfull. Loves adventure and good humor. She doesn't like bossy mares or stallions and is qutie out going not scared to speak her mind
HISTORY: She broke off from her fathers herd to run loose and find a new herd and maybe some day a mate.

NAME: Echo
BREED: mixed, has some spanish breeding
COLOR: dark chestnut
HEIGHT:15.2 hands tall
HERD: None, he is a loner.
PERSONALITY: Short and quiet. very sharp and does not say much. He doesn't mind being alone in fact he firmly thinks he will be. He comes around once in a while only because the food is better or to remind him self on why he stays away. He will not admit it to him self but he does seek the company of a mare to look after and guard. but what he also seeks is what he fears.
HISTORY:He will not talk about his past, it causes him great pain and he runs from it each day, the memories haunting him day and night. There is no rest or peace for him to come to tearms on what he has done.

NAME: Whinnie
BREED: She knows not
COLOR: dapple grey with pinto markings
HEIGHT: 15.2 hands
HERD: Yes, she is a member of Raven's herd.
MATE: None yet
FOALS: None of her own yet, adopted mother to Anna (see MysticalHooves horses)
PERSONALITY: bright and happy. but feels left ouf of this world, she knows she doesn't belong. Stallions dont like her cuz she is so big and not pretty and other mares tease and laugh at her. in her sadness she wonders alone, for no herd will alow her to stay.
HISTORY: Her parents were part of a powerful team that pulled heavy loads of wood out of the mountains. When Whinnie was still very young and alowed to run freely next to her mother a terrable accdent happoned and she was the only one left alive. She was so young that she remembers very little. She found shelter in a herd for a time till they saw how differant she was, they called her ugly and finaly ran her off.

NAME: Raven
BREED: a shire cross
COLOR: Black and white
HEIGHT: 17.1 hands tall
HERD: yes, he is the band stallion of his own small herd.
MATE: Snow, (see SweetieKatie's horses)
FOALS: 1 daughter, Cascade, see below in my horses.
PERSONALITY: Short and curt, seems rough and mean even. He is actully very sweet and wise and only longs for acceptance.
HISTORY: He got loose as a young colt when there was a barn fire. He learned he was an out cast and not welcome. He wanted to help so he made himself a guardian of these mountains and hills and valleys. When ever horses ran though a broken down horse catch it was his work.

NAME: Meadow Lark
BREED: spanish bred, has paso fineo in her breeding and is gated
COLOR:stunning dapple buckskin
HEIGHT: 15.2 hands
HERD: Yes, she is the mate to the band stallion in Larksong Valley
MATE: Onyx (see SweetieKatie's horses)
FOALS: First one on the way!!
PERSONALITY: A sweet understanding mare. She is soft and gentle, and very loveing. Easy going and kind hearted to every one.
HISTORY: She had her heart broke, and left to find a new life, a new herd and a new love if one was out there. Stayed for a tiem wtih a small band of horses on the lower grass lands, but more and more men came for them and she finaly headed into the cool mountians.

NAME: Unknown, not yet born!
GENDER; Unknown, not yet born!
BREED: Cross, has some paso and friesian in there for sure!
Sire: Onyx (see SweetieKatie's horses)
Dam: Meadow Lark, (see above)
COLOR: dark almost pure black brown.
HEIGHT: not known yet
PERSONALITY: undeveloped
HISTOY: has not started

NAME: Ceder
BREED: TB and Appy cross.
COLOR: deep chestnut/brown, white back side with lots of spots.
HEIGHT: still growing, is quite tall now
HERD: Yes, she is in Onyx's herd in Larksong Valley
MATE: Not for a few years!
FOALS: Not for a year years!
PERSONALITY: Lively and bright. She is sweet and playfull wiht loads of energy. Likes adventure and tends to get herself into trouble.
HISTORY: Her father had been killed in battle, he was old and not able to protect his family, her mother left the new stallion takeing Ceder with her. She was rounded up by men and that left Ceder qutie on her own.
as a filly when she is grown up

NAME: Cascade
BREED: friesian and vanner cross
HEIGHT: 16 hands
HERD: None
PERSONALITY: soft and loveing, takeing life in strides. She has not grudges or hardships. Very kind and soft spoken, a large heart and there is room for every one in it.
HISTORY: She and her mother were stolen from her father when he was too young to keep her safe. The other stallion was not as bright and led them into a humans trap. Cascade's mother helped her get free, told her to seek out her father. She looked but didn't find him and now that she is a mature mare she has given up hope of ever finding him and now just seeks a herd to call home.

Last edited by ShannaraFox on Tue May 05, 2009 10:20 am; edited 55 times in total
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ShannaraFox's RP Horses

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:29 am

Great horses Shan!
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:00 pm

Ok Love, I added Pictures! Hope you like!
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Amazing

Post  kihenowen on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:13 pm

Wow Shanna! She's amazingly gorgeous! I love her xD cheers

kihenowen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:45 pm

Thanks Kih!
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:39 am

Wow Shan they are beautiful! I love the last horse so beautiful!
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:42 am

thanks Love, I am not done yet! lol
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:35 pm

The pictures of my stallion Bolder are pictures of a Real Life horse I raised from a foal and then had to sell shortly after those pictures were taken.
He was over 16 hands tall and a mix breed. But super sweet and the most amazing mover ever. His name was not Bolder it was Lakota but for RPing I'm nameing him Bolder.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk on Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:18 am

They are all so Great I cant pic a favorite. But I still will. Whisper OMG the color is perfect and the stance and the eye patch is beautiful. The descriptions are perfect as well. Love you girl!

Dusk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:23 pm

I LURVE them Fox. You are so creative.!!!
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:01 pm

Evening is so gorgeous. Maybe you could add mate and siblings next to their name? I wanna know who is taken! Twisted Evil
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:56 pm

Thanks for that great idea! I have updated all the profiles on my horses to include who their mate is, herd and if they have foals. Hope that helps!
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:47 am

Shanny! they are ADORABLE!
i just love Evening, so...prettyyyyyyyy

Im unable to look at lightning though
it says the photo may of been moved or deleted

BUT SOOOO GORGOEUS!
I love evening
i wish i could grab her in RL and run away lmao lol!
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:08 pm

Thanks for the heads up on the picture of Lightning not showing up, I must have accdently deleated part of his link!!
Thanks for all the wonderful words of priase every one!!
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:59 pm

Shan I think you have gone overboard rofl..... I love the horses though and the foals SO CUTE!
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:48 am

awww Love...are you just teasing? I don't think I ahve more then about half of the other players on here and all of my horses are being plaied some where....hhdeheheh oh well, what can I say, I love horses!
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:40 am

Hey, er.. with Midnight Flight, the 'hooves dance across the ground lightly, tail flagged to the wind.'ect. Shouldn't that be under description, not personality? lol!
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:51 am

nope, that IS her personality....just as it is typed in there Smile
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pinto on Sat May 02, 2009 6:57 am

Echo is an andalusian