Red Sky at Night

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Red Sky at Night

Post  ForeverYoung on Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:57 am

Vision eyed Freedom cautiously. Vision had issues, she didn't deny it. But there was a reason for it. She had done such a good job hiding her fears and bad experiences. She kept quiet and looked down at the ground quietly.
ForeverYoung
Admin

View user profile http://gemstonemeadows.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:04 am

Flint looked at Freedome. "I wish I could be as brave as you are. But I feel safe with you so if you stay then I'll stay too." She smiled shyly at him. "I have never been outside of my fathers herd and dont' want to cause trouble here."
She looked over at Vision and then made her way over. "Um Vision? I really just want to stay in this herd till I regain some of my weight and health back. I won't try to become lead mare and I won't bother you or your stallion. YOu have nothing to fear from me."
She smiled softly. "I'm quite alone (sadness filled her eyes) I would, if you would alow me like to be your friend." She looked shyly up at Vision waiting for her answer.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:12 am

Vision raised her head as other things were already on her mind. "You may stay. I'm sorry, please excuse me for one second." Vision cantered off deeper in the forest. The things that she was thinking were not pleasant, and they scared her immensely. She started to pace a spacious area in the forest.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:17 am

Flint watched her go, something ddin't seem right. The mare seemed troubled. Flint cast about, no one else seemed to nake notice. She knew she would probably make the mare mad but she wanted to know if she needed a friend or some one to talk to. After all they were the only two mares in this whole valley.
With that she cantered off in the direction that Vision went. She was nearly ready to give up looking when there at last she spotted Vision paceing though the trees.
Flint slowed her pace. "Um Vision? Hi... I'm sorry I followed you, hope you wont mind but you seemed so troubled and I wanted to see if you needed some one to talk to? I know that some times it's better to share with another mare then to talk to the studs, they just don't seem to understand us all that well."
She came closer to Vision and gingerly started to gently nip on her withers in an act of friendship.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:23 am

Vision lifted up her hind quarters. She was so sensitive at the moment, she would shy sideways even if a fly landed on her. They seemed to get the idea as well. Vision spun around to find a horse behind her. She backed away and turned in the opposite direction. She had no intention of running off, but she just needed to sort things out. Maybe, after all, this place was not right for her. This is the second place that has made her feel this way. That's it. She had to leave.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:29 am

Flint kept niping softly at Vision's withers for a moment. "Would you talk with me? I truly am a good listner and I am sure it will help you feel better if you share what is bothering you wiht some one. Please won't you share with me?" Flink asked sweetly, but there was real depth and feeling in her voice. She had always been the careign sort and she wanted to help this beautiful mare now even if all she could do is listen.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:40 am

"I appreciate you're thoughts of kindness, but there is no way you could contribute. It would just scare you if anything."
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:45 am

"Please Vision, talk with me. I can see your hurting deep in side and nothing you can tell me would scare me. Oh please Vision let me help you. I'ts not good to keep all that bottled up in side."
Flint felt hot tears rise up to her eyes, she wanted so badly to help this mare, and feared for her safty if she should run off with what ever dark past she had haunting her.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:48 am

"Right....I feel there is a presence around me day and night. I feel they have changed me completely. I am never mean, except for today and yesterday. Ever since I arrived here, I've felt this dark spirit invading me."
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:56 am

Flint looked at Vision..."Are you sure? I don't want to sound like I was spying on you but befor I came down to the valley I noticed you seemed very fond of the handsome Kalton. I think you have strong feelings for him, want him for your mate and to help him build a herd. But it's also spring and this is a confuseing time for us mares. Does Kalton feel anything for you?"
Flint asked her eyes bright
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:00 am

"I have incredibly feelings for him, unfortunately. I've never felt like this before. It's probably anxiety that is haunting me. I have had feeling for stallions, but this is different." Vision looked around to see if anyone was nearby and might have overheard them. That's the last thing Vision needed.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:04 am

Flint looked all dreamy as she listened to Vision. "I have never been around other stallions, just my father and my brothers, so I have never felt what your feeling now but oooo it sounds like it could be wonderful. I don't think you should be scared of these feelings for him. Hes a grand stallion and I'm pretty good at catching little things about others. I would say that your handsome Kalton has more then just passing feelings for you too."
Flint nickerd softly, "I think you should hang around and see what happons. It's a worse fate not to know."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:06 am

"That's good that you feel safe with me." Freedom told Flint. He watched her walk over to Vision to talk to her. Vision trotted off. What just happened there? He wondered in his head. He saw Flint trot off after her. Weird he thought again.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:07 am

"What's even more heartbreaking is finding out that I stayed around to find he had feelings for another mare or not anyone at all. But at the same time, if I had left, and found out he had feelings for me. Oh I don't know. Staying is probably more painful. That's what I'm afraid of."
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:13 am

Flint stomped her hoofe, "I would say he has feelings for you, he would be crazy not too! YOur very beautiful. if you run away every time you feel this way then you'll never find a mate...and you could be tossing away your chance at happines. I think you should stay, at least for a few days, then if you still don't know leave with me. We would be safer together and less lonely."
Flint begged Vision with her eyes, she really did care about the future of this mare and hoped that this stallion Kalton would prove that his lookes and actions were a hint of his true inner feelings.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:16 am

"You're a very loving mare. I respect that. I'll see what happens. You may leave with me if there is no progress. I hope dearly he has feelings for me. And your Freedom? I have noticed a little something there."
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:24 am

Flint bucked and jumped in her joy, "I"m so glad you'll stay and see what happens between you and Kalton and I promise I'll stay out of your way!" She winked at Vision. The stoped. "Freedome? he...me... WHAT!!!?" She turned her head to the side...."There is no way that is posable!! I'm not even pretty! and and I think I remember him saying something about the mare that ran off....isn't that his mare?"
Flint was very confused. the though of a stallion likeling her; well just nevr crossed her mind.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:28 am

"Honey, you are just as pretty as I am. Raise your head a little and you might look more stunning than I will. You are incredibly gorgeous. I know Freedom likes you. And what you did for him, was incredible."
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:30 am

Freedom grazed waiting for the mare to come back. Hopefully Vision hasn't bitten her head off by now He thought They are taking quite a long time!
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:31 am

Flight looked like she would pass out, "I ... I.. I .... thank you. you are kind. I will take your words to heart but I do not hold out hope of ever catching a stallion's eye. Shall we return to the meadow? I would like a good roll and then fill my hungry belly!"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:40 am

"Haha. I have two things to say. 1, you go straight up to Freedom, and look straight into his eyes. Look at his expression. You would have to be blind not to see it. 2, I'd love a roll!" Vision came out of the deep trees and became visible to the stallions.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:42 am

Flint also came out into the warm welcome sunlight. She found a nice place and rolled, much of her shaggy coat shed off on the tall grass. It felt so good! But she was so shocked and scared by what Vision thought that she couldn't even look tward Freedome. In stead she started to graze.
"why ponder on the imposable. " she thought.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evander on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:44 am

Kalten had long since wandered to the Escarpment edge again, to the shallow waterfall that ran there. The water was only ankle deep, and teemed with tiny forms of life. It was often spawning grounds for the rainbow trout during the season, and even now, little minnows stirred around his large feet.
His valley had some of the cleanest, purest water he'd ever seen. The mineral content was as such to promote health and vitality, so it was a good place for injured or sick horses to recover. One of the many reasons he allowed anyone to come and go; his valley was a place of healing, and of beauty.
Kalten lowered his head to drink from the cool waters, the flow throwing off the reflected light of the sun into millions of tiny rainbows that danced with the shifting surface. The effect lit Kalten's fine black hide and made his mane and tail almost glow with the same dancing colours. Overall a magnificent effect, though the stallion didn't notice.
Evander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:47 am

Freedom saw the mares walk into the meadow. He thought about going up to Flint but wasn't sure what she would do. He was wondering if she would come up to him so he waited. He looked towards Vision... she was acting normal. Freedom watched the other mare with careful eyes, she rolled on the grass and started eating, not even looking at him. He looked to the ground again heartbroken.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:48 am

Vision finally decided to face her worst fear. She took off after Kalten, hoping that they would be alone. She found him shining under the morning sunlight. She stared, but had to get her focus back. The haunting feeling came back to her, but she had to resist. "Kalten... What are you doing so far away from the others?"
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top