Red Sky at Night

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Red Sky at Night

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sat May 02, 2009 5:22 am

Freedom ignored Vision "Flint, I have always wanted you to stay with me." He looked at her with a sad face. "I don't mind if you don't want me as your mate or anything but just to be friends with you is AMAZING!" His voice was quiet.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun May 03, 2009 2:23 am

"What is it YOU want from me?" Flint asked, I'm already your friend.............that won't chage."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun May 03, 2009 3:27 am

Freedom sighed and took a step back "You sound angry at me." he told her.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Mon May 04, 2009 1:26 pm

I am not angry, I have not been angry but I don't know what it is you want from me. I am so lost, you can't seem to make your self clear." Flint said, she took a step back from him to more clearly see him and watch his movements.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Tue May 05, 2009 4:58 am

Freedom just watched Flint "I want you Flint, that's what I want! You have changed my life okay!" He dropped his head.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue May 05, 2009 10:17 am

Felint let out a big sigh, "Freedome...I care for you, I really do. But I am so young, I have never before this been away from my fathers herd, what if what I feel for you isn't true? What if I get out there and learn that there is some one I like better? I would not want to take the chance of hurtting you that way till I know more about my self. I need to grow some more and I think being on the move wiht Diablo and Evening will help me to grow. I would of coarse welcome your company and we can see what happens from there..." She ended it with a slight lift to her voice like she was asking him a question.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed May 06, 2009 3:23 am

Freedom's head was still dropped but he looked up at her and murmured "Your already hurting me. I guess you don't see that." He turned and trotted over to Diablo and Evening. Smiling at them he said "I would like to travel with you if you would allow my company."
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu May 14, 2009 2:04 pm

Evening looked sadly into his eyes, "Of coarse you may come with us! We would love to have you along, and it will be enjoyable to have more company." She then thought to cast a sidelong glance at Diablo to see if he agreed.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun May 17, 2009 8:34 pm

Freedom smiled at Evening warmly and looked back at Flint. What does she think about all of this? He wondered to himself.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Mon May 18, 2009 7:43 pm

Flint knew that Dibalo had been wanting to leave for the past few days and by now she was sure he was very ready to leave. She looked around for a sign of Vision, then lifted her head and in a shrill loud call called out for her friend hopeing to say good buy.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat May 23, 2009 3:31 am

Diablo who had stood patiently by waiting for decisions to be made sighed and nodded. He was ready to go and whoever wanted to come could do so. Another stallion along would help keep the mares more safe. He wasnt sure where he would go but sure thier travels would bring them to amazing places. With a flick of his tail he sighed and quietly said, well when everyone is ready we can go, with one rule. I am the lead stallion Freedom... no if ands or buts if I am challenged I will retaliate. softening his eyes and relaxing some he once again stood patiently waiting for every one to be ready.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun May 24, 2009 12:18 am

Freedom looked at Diablo and nodded "I know that." he told the stallion. "I will just be around to help." with a smile he looked at Flint. She was the love of his life but know he was confused with what she thinks of him.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:44 pm

though Flint was casting about for any sign of Vision her eyes looked happy when she over heard that Freedome was going to be comeing with them.
She pawed up the ground and then stomped her hoof, where was Vision! she hung her head sadly, off chaising her dream stallion. She sadly looked at Diablo knowing that her friend would not show up to say good bye.
"I am ready when you are Diablo." She cast a giddy happy look at Freedome.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:02 am

Freedom was standing beside Diablo with his head hanging. He wanted to start moving. When Flint came over he kept is head low but looked at her. After she finished talking, he smiled at her, glad that she was coming along.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:09 am

Evening danced about, her dark main floting in the breeze, she would miss this peacfull valley but was also excited to be on her way. She reared and then cantered up next to Diablo and playfully nipped him to get him moveing.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Back to top