Red Sky at Night

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Red Sky at Night

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:08 am

Freedom's mouth basically hung open as she said that. He pulled himself together and replied "No, I plan to be with you." He smiled sweetly then moved closer to her and whispered "Well.... unless you don't want me to."
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:20 am

"Oh Freedome, your so sweet. But I mean where will we stay? and "She glanced aorund then said in a quieter voice "And where would we raise a foal if we were ever to ahve one?" Her eyes were full of teasing.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:23 am

Freedom didn't know what to say he looked at the ground trying to concentrate on what to say "I... I don't know" he looked at her and added "I am glad you want me to stay with you though."
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:26 am

Flint shook her thick dark main, "I would like to know where you want me to stay wiht you is all!" She nudged him gently with her hip and nipped him playfully on his shoulder.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:28 am

A big grin came across Freedom's face "Of course!" he tugged gently at her mane and trotted around her playfully.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:31 am

Flint smiled at Freedome sweetly, but her mind was some where else. She was worried about Freedome not haveing and not wanting any lands. Where would that leave them? Would he be able to keep her safe as he had promised? What if they had a foal...questions started to run wild though her mind and was starting to cause her a huge black cloud of doubt.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:35 am

Freedom saw her concern and stopped messing around. He lowered his head a little "Flint? What's wrong?" you could hear the concern in his voice as he spoke.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:42 am

"No. nothing."Flint sputtered. "I was only thinking how lovely this evening is!"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:49 am

Freedom looked at her carefully "Are you sure? You seemed a little out of it just then." He trots up to her and places his nose on Flint's wither.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:55 am

Flint shook her head, but in side she was worried and could not stop thinking about it....what would she do?
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:03 am

Freedom let the subject drop and let out a big sigh. He started to graze. It felt like he hadn't had food in days. He also felt really tired too. 'I wonder where Vision and Kalten got off to?' he wondered to himself. He's eye lids felt really heavy all of a sudden but he wouldn't let them close. Instead he rolled in the grass.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:41 pm

Flint laughed as she watched Freedome Roll. "Um Freedome? I thik I'm going to go exploring for a bit. I'll be back." She smiled at him and then started to trot off.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:51 pm

Freedom looked up as he heard her laugh "Sure...." he watched her trot off. She looked so graceful and beautiful to him. I wonder if any other horses think she is beautiful... He wondered.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:20 pm

Evening shook her head. She wasn't sure she felt like she belonged here. She wondered if Diablo flet the same. She looked at him. "Do you like it here?"She said in a soft voice.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:08 pm

Freedom saw Diablo and Evening in the distance so he decided to go over to them. When he reached them he nickered softly to them them know he was there. "Hello Diablo and Evening" -he noded his head slightly- "Are you liking it here?" He asked to see if they felt welcome.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:53 pm

Vision began to go look for Flint. She knew she had gone to explore. Vision heard a soft neighing in the distance, preferably Flint. Vision picked up a lively trot, eager to have Flint's company.
ForeverYoung
Admin

View user profile http://gemstonemeadows.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:57 pm

Evening brushed noses wiht Freedome. "I like it here all right, but I'm not sure how long my stay will be." she sort of glanced at Diablo.
"What about you? what brought you here to this place and do you think this is where you'll call home for ever?"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:30 pm

Freedom looked off near where Flint trotted off then back to Evening "I was wondering alone and wanted company. I joined Kalten first because he had no company that's when Vision came. We enjoy each others company. I hope Flint stays here though but if not I will leave with her so for now I am calling this place home." He smiled at Evening and Diablo "I hope you are feeling welcomed here. Sorry it's been so caotic here."
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:57 am

Evening tossed her head high. "I have not been gone from my fathers herd for long, I like the taste and feeling of being free to do as I please. This place is nice but I am not srue how long I'll stay here. This place of Kaltons does seem to sute you though. "She said kindly looking at Freedome.
"That filly, Flint, she does seem to care deeply for you Freedome....what of her? She would be welcome to come along wiht my self if she is not looking to stay here."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:43 pm

Diablo looked at Freedom, yes this place is nice but I do not plan to remain here permananetly. I do plan to find my own bit of land and raise a family one day, Im still young and would be a good herd stallion but im in no rush to be a father or have a mate or a herd. If Evening wishes she may come and so may you and Flint. but for now this place is good at least for the next few days maybe.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:14 pm

Freedom looked at Evening "Yes I do like it here with all the land." he looked at the way Flint trotted off then back to Evening "If Flint leaves with you I would like to come too. I do care a lot for her and I can't bear to be away from her." Freedom smiled at Evening.
Freedom looked at Diablo as he started to talk. "I am happy that you are welcoming Flint and I when you leave but it would be up to Flint." He smiled at Diablo. "I hope you have felt welcome here too. Don't mind Vision you learn to live with her." He laughed to himself.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:00 am

Flint heard the sound of hooves behind her, she slowed and saw Vision. Anohter mares company would be nice indeed and she would enjoy a nice chat with Vision so she stoped and waited for her to catch up.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:51 pm

Diablo began to answer Evening when Freedom approached, He shot her a look that meant he would talk to her later about her question. Diablo looked at Freedom and nodded at his question, Yeah its ok here but I doubt Ill remain here for long. I just feel like there is a big world out there and I want to see it. maybe one day have my own herd and settle down. He looked up at the ridge over which Evening and him had come not too long ago, deciding that he would leave in the opposite direction when he left. Ill stay for now, but If I go you are all welcome it would be nice to have someone to travel with as well as another stallion Freedom, if Evening and Flint come it will be easier to protect them and I can see you love her I wouldnt let her go if I was you. I would consider myself lucky to be in the favor of such a beautiful mare, He shot a look at Evening when she wasnt paying attention and then looked back at Freedom.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:19 pm

Freedom smiled at Diablo "It would be up to Flint if we came." He looked off into the direction Flint disappeared in.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:27 am

Vision caught up with Flint almost instantly. She really couldn't keep up with all the commotion. This had all happened so fast. Only one day had it been that Vision and Kalten admitted their affections for each other, as for Flint and Freedom, the same goes for them. Then the new comers... Vision had to get away from it all, she was happy that only she and Flint were around for once.
ForeverYoung
Admin

View user profile http://gemstonemeadows.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top