Red Sky at Night

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Red Sky at Night

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:46 pm

'Oh!! I didn't relize. Yes maybe some day I'll get around to asking her, but I respect you more for keeing things in the past about some one else to your self for the others sake! You are so kind."
She smiled shyly, hopeing that didn't coem off too strongly.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:57 pm

Vision came back from the creek before disturbing Kalten. She walked towards the others with a smile on her face. She started grazing without a word, knowing that the others were looking at her. "Flint, how about that role?" Vision started to paw the ground eagerly.
ForeverYoung
Admin

View user profile http://gemstonemeadows.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:58 pm

Freedom smiled at her. He was laughing in his head. "I like to respect horses and if they don't want to tell I leave it up to them." He stared at her now. 'She is so beatiful' He thought in his head.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:13 pm

Flint was looking around the lake. She loved to explor, had gotten her into trouble in the past quite a few times but she chould not help it. She looked at Freedome and found him looking at her. She felt her self flush, she was not usted to the attation of a stallion. "Freedome, what things do you like to do?"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:21 pm

Freedom kept looking at Flint. "I normally like to explore the lands. I love to run a lot. It sounds weird but that what I do." He smiled. "What about you? What things do you like to do?"
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:25 pm

Flint jump up sending a fine spry of water all over the place. "Well I'm not much of a runner but a good run is always fun, but I love to explore! I practily life for it!" She said in glee, deleighted that this stallion shared that passion as well.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:27 pm

Freedom laughed with joy about getting splashed "That's nice." He looked over to Vision now.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:29 pm

Flint stoped jumping around, perhaps she was acting too much like a foal for him? She was suprised at her self, when had she cared what others thought about her. She saw his gaze and looked over.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:30 pm

Vision had just finished her roll, she felt that someone was watching her. She knew it was probably Freedom. She looked towards him and got up. She pointed herself in the opposite direction, only mentioning one thing. "I'm glad you're feeling better." She walked off into the trees, then she began to graze again.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:31 pm

Freedom looked back at Flint and saw that she had stopped "It's ok to splash around. I think you look cute when you do that." He smiled at her warmly.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:32 pm

Flint felt confused. she liked Freedome and she liked Vision, but they didn't not like each other. What should she do. She didn't want to loose either one of them as a friend.
She whinnied to Vision.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:33 pm

Freedom looked back at Vision "Thank-you." He nodded slightly. He heard Flint whinny. "Are you going to go ask her?" He asked Flint softly.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:34 pm

Vision raised her head, recognizing the whinny. She did not move toward that direction though.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:35 pm

"Why?...Why did she walk away from us Freedome?"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:36 pm

Freedom looked at Flint and knew that she was hurt by Vision's moves. "Why don't you go ask her?" He smiled at Flint looking at her beautiful eyes.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:42 pm

Flint was torn. "I ... I ... I don't want to hurt your feelings by leaving you but don't want to hurt hers by leaving either. and would it be polite to ask?"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:45 pm

Freedom could tell that Flint was torn by Vision and him. He moved beside her to touch his nose to her neck. "Just go talk to her. I don't mind. If you leave I will understand." He kept trying to encourage her. He smiled crookedly knowing that he would get torn if she left.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:46 pm

Vision decided to take a drink. She headed south to where the shallow creek was. She picked up a slow canter towards the creek. As soon as she got there, she dropped her head and took the biggest drink of her life. Who ever thought that a horse could be so thirsty?
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:52 pm

"Freedome I think she needs me right now, I'll just go make sure she is ok." She started to trot off but then stoped and turned and came back to him "Don't worry I'll come back!" She touched her nose to his and lingered for a moment before takeing off at an easy canter to go find Vision.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:59 pm

Freedom watched Flint canter off after Vision. He let out a big sigh. She will be back he told himself.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:02 pm

Flint didn't like running off and leaving Freedome, she felt bad and some other mixed up feeling was in there as well but she didn't under stand it.
Freedome and Vision were her only friends. She wished she could be with both of them at the same time.
She spotted Vision drinking hearly. She slowed.
"Vision? Are you ok. did things not go well with Kalton?" She came up and genly put her nose to by Vision's hip, hopeing her light touch would let her know that she was cared for.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:29 am

"I'm not sure if he likes me or not. I just got nervous, so I thought it was better to leave him alone. I don't want to feel clingy to him. That's the last thing a stallion needs. Cling mares. Even I shiver at the thought." Vision wondered if it was wise to go off without telling Kalten that she dearly liked him. Maybe that was her only choice. "That's it. I have to go back. It probably is my only chance. I'm not sure what I'll say, but I've got to do it." Vision galloped past Flint in the direction of the creek where Kalten was drinking. She was hoping he had not left.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evander on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:36 am

Kalten had moved out of the water, but he was still in the same general area of where he'd been standing before. Despite Vision's attempt at discretion, he had noticed her there, and when she vanished again, another stab of pain entered and tore at his heart. It was almost too much to bear, and try as he might, he couldn't remain upright.
Just before Vision had come back, he'd stumbled out of the water and collapsed on the bank, attempting to recover the breath that seemed to have been knocked from his lungs. He knew he was panicking, and that he needed to calm himself, and he tried desperately hard to do so. Even so, as Vision returned again, unnoticed for the moment, his breath still hitched in his throat, making his breathing ragged and uneven.
Evander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:45 am

Vision came into the area where she had left Kalten. She looked around, but did not see him in sight. She started to panic herself, thinking that was her only chance. She heard a horse nearby though. A sick horse by the sounds of it. She walked around the corner to find Kalten lying flat out. She was horrified. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't even move properly. As soon as she got a grip again, she rushed over to him. She nudged his nose, trying to get him to lift it up. Flies dodged her as she swished her tails and threw her nose from side to side. "Kalten... Get up. It's Vision. Open your eyes Kalten open your eyes." She lifted up her head and started to paw the ground. She lay down beside him and rested her head on his neck. "Open your eyes Kalten" She whispered.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evander on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:57 am

His breathing abruptly came easier, though he wasn't sure why right away. His deep blue eyes blinked open, taking a deep, easy breath, his panic suddenly erased. It took him a moment to realise he wasn't alone, and once he did, Vision's voice found its way to his brain, jolting it.
"Vision?" He whispered, almost afraid this was a dream... one of those that was incredibly painful to wake from.
Evander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top