Red Sky at Night

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Red Sky at Night

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:51 am

Flint saw the big stallion standing by the water. Flint also saw that Vision had followed him, she game them their peace and headed up strream and drank her fill.
Her keen eyes noted that there was Snake Reeds growign all along the bank. "good" she thought, "I'll bring these back for Freedome." She felt shy at the thought of the brown stallion bt his wellbeing came first she told her self.
With that she splashed out of the water and started back with a mouth full of reeds for Freedome.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:53 am

Great! Freedom thought now I'm alone! He wondered over to a big patch or green grass and layed down.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:56 am

Flint did not spot Freedome right off, but finaly she saw him laying down. "Good." She thought. "He needs his rest."
She shyly walked over to him and nickered a soft hellow and dropped the Reeds at his side.
"You should eat those, they will healp bring back your energy and stringh." Her smile was soft and shy.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:59 am

Freedom heard the small nicker and looked towards the mare. All he could do was stare and then he heard her finish talking. "T-thanks" He stuttered. He couldn't take his eyes away.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:04 am

Flint's shyness was makeing speakign hard. "Um how are you feeling? do you feel dizzy at all?" She knew she probably sounded more like his mother then a stranger that cared but oh well.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:08 am

Freedom was still starring like he was dumb. "Umm.... n-no I don't. I-I feel fine" He was still stuttering. Why can't I just talk to her like normal! he thought to himself!
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evander on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:10 am

Kalten lifted his head at the sound of Vision's voice, his deep blue eyes captivatingly wide. Vision had surprised him, as he'd wandered off after she bolted from the open plateau they had all met on.
"I... thought you'd left," he admitted slowly.
He was telling the truth; as he'd watched Vision bolt, a spasm of pain had shot through his heart. He just didn't feel like being around anyone else at the time, though he wasn't exactly sure why.
Evander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:12 am

Flint looked at him funny, "are you sure? cuz you are talking funny." She steped closer and reached out her neck and put her soft nose right next to his. then she ran her muzzle over his neck, her movements were soft slow and gentle. She pulled back and looked at him. " You don't feel overly warm. maybe you need a drink? The creek here is most refreashing. Perhaps you would like me to acompany you there?" she asked sweetly though her eyes were worried.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:17 am

Freedom shivered at the touch of her nose then tried to get a grip on himself. 'Stop starring at her you fool!!' He thought to himself. He pulled his head from her and tried to control his voice. "Um... Yes I am fine but... I would like it if you came to get a drink with me." He smiled kindly at her. Now he stared into her eyes. 'They are the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen' Freedom thought in his head. He got up slowly but couldn't pull he's eyes away from hers.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:22 am

Flint watched him, she was worried. He was acting strange. Perhaps he was not as well as he made out. She would stay close to him in case he needed her help.
She walked easily by his side, enjoying the warm sun. she glanced over at him. "Where do you come from?" She asked her voice soft but with lots of life.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:26 am

Freedom looked at her "I don't exactly remember. My herd got taken by ranchers while I was injured. My mother had died while she tried to protect me from a mountain lion when I was young. My dad was the leader of the herd." He was looking at the ground by this time. "What about you?" He asked gently
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:38 am

Fresh hot tears spring up in her eyes, she shut her eyes to try and hide them but they fell like rain down her soft face.
Her voice shook and was broken. "I i am sorry for your family and your mother." She sobed then.
"My family, my mother, my father the whoe herd was taken by horse hunters, Humans. Only a short time ago. I have been on my own, but I'm so scared on my own, no one there and I don't know where to go or what to do!" Flint broke down crying for a moment before finaly catching her breath.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to break down so dumbly to you."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:43 am

Freedom looked really sorry and felt it too "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to upset you or anything." He fought back tears. He was stronger now! He couldn't break down he had to be strong for her. He hugged her while shutting his eyes. He kept mumbling 'I'm sorry' to her. While he had his eyes shut he could see again what had happened to his mother and the herd. He shivered.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:46 am

Flint shivered and leaned into Freedome takeing and giving support for both their losses. "Thank you Freedome. It's not your fault, I did'nt know I would respond like that. The question just caught me off guard. I am better now. And thank you again."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:53 am

Freedom stilled had his eyes closed but opened them in a hurry. He tried to shake the memories away, the one's he wouldn't be able to get away from. Even when he slept they were there, waiting for him, haunting him. Flint was the first he told about the herd and his mother. "I will support you and help you when ever you need it." He nickered her neck softly. He took a deep breath. "Let's go get a drink" He started walking again.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:57 am

Flint could see his pain too, she nuzzled him back to give him her comfort. "Thank you Freedome, but you don't have to look out for me. I would not put such a burden on your back. You are the sweetest stallion ever to offer though!"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:59 am

Freedom looked at Flint. "I just want you to feel safe. I think I have started to care more for you then normal" He blushed a little and looked away. He hoped that wasn't to much. He wasn't sure how she felt.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:04 am

Flint came to a full sudden halt, sending her long main out beyond her nose. Her eyes were huge and with her practly sitting on her butt she looked for all the world like a big ground squrill.
"You...you have feelings for me?" she seemed to be in a daze...."How, I mean are you sure..I mean I'm not even pretty!" She shook her head and stood again. "Freedome I i i don't even know what to say...."
She looked shocked, but happy too.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:09 am

Freedom looked worried. Maybe she doesn't have feeling for me too he thought in his head. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything. I understand if you don't want to be around me. I didn't mean for this to happen. I'm sorry" He started to walk off. 'How could you be so stupid!' He said to himself.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:19 am

Flint watched him start to wanter off, he looked up set at him self. "Freedome!?" she called. "Don't go." She caught up wiht him,. "I'm sorry, I ...I..just was suprised by all this and by you. I don't know how to act or what to say. I do want to be around you, I ....I...think right now you and Vision may be my only friends. I am touched that you care for me....I was not expecting something like that. and and well.... Freedome I'm scared! I have nevre been around stallions before!"
She moved closer to him, but not so close that if he didn't want her company he would feel crowed. "I feel safe with you Freedome, and I care for you too, it's just that is this all so new to me. Please don't be angry......May...may I still be near you? and come to the stream with you? I promise that I'm not up set at all, I just need time to sort stuff out." She smiled shyly at him and thinking of vision lifted her head up a bit higher. Vision was right! Flint wanted to jump and laugh and she felt that the sturning of a butter fly would set her off to bounding around in sheer joy!
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:50 pm

Freedom listened to Flint talk and was happy that she felt the same way. "You don't need to feel scared are stallions. I won't hurt you. I am glad you feel safe around me." He walked closer to her. "And of course you can be near me. Yes you can come to the lake." He laughed at the rush of words she said. He kept walking to the lake and when they got ther stepped into the lake.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:58 pm

Flints bright eyes lit up even more. She loved water and at home the most she had was a pond and it smelled funny and the water became bad to drink.
This was amazing, the small little waves and pebbled shor. She splashed in and pawed up the water. then in the shallows she rolled and soaked her self. Getting up she shook off. Then laughed at her self for how silly she is. "This is so beautiful Freedome! I have never seen so much fresh water in my life!"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:01 pm

Freedom laughed "It's a beautiful place isn't it." He started to think about some things that flashed through his mind. "Flint.... Are you going to stay with us?" He looked at her now. Seeing how happy she was here made him feel at home.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:32 pm

She looked back at him, water still dripping from her main and face. "Um, for as long as I am welcome." She cast about, she would not betray Vision totally but then her actions were clear about what she felt for Kalton so it couldn't hurt to tell Freedome somthing. "I think there is something between Kalton and Vision. but if I am wrong and Vision leaves then I will go with her as I said I would."
She looked at freedome. "How come she doesn't like you?"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:42 pm

Freedom looked at Flint with no surprise about Kalton and Vision. "I had already guessed there was something." He started to lay down in the water to get cool. "It's a long story about Vision and I. We used to be in the same herd." He looked towards Flint. "If you want to know ask Vision what happened. I don't know how much I should tell you and I don't want Vision to be upset. She might turn on me or something."
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top