Stables with Vardin

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Stables with Vardin

Post  ForeverYoung on Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:48 am

Vision turned around to find Sun Dancer not far behind. She was furious. "What are you doing here?! Do you know how much danger you have just put yourself in?!" Vision was in hysterics. She trotted towards him and tried to turn him around. She knew Sun was not going to do anything, so she just took off in the direction she was headed before in a great speed. She thought to herself, "I might as well get on with it, it's better sooner rather than later..."
ForeverYoung
Admin

View user profile http://gemstonemeadows.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:51 am

Vardin saw Vision take off. "Wait! Come back here Vision!" Vardin started to take off after Vision. I need to catch her he thought. He started pushing himself faster and faster. Come on catch her! he thought to himself.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:55 am

Vision heard hoofbeats behind her. Why oh why must he be so fast? She sighed and slowed so that he could catch up. "What's the use? " She thought.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:19 am

Vardin caught up and slowed to a halt near Vision. "I thought you were showing me where to go? And then you just gallop off like that?" Vardin was worried that something bad will happen. Her nickered at her neck. Wanting her to tell him more information.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:20 am

"Of course I am... Look, I am getting the distinct feeling they may have gone through that passage..." She looked over pointedly towards the narrow trees.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:53 am

Vardin looked at the passage and then back at Vision "Are you coming with me?" Vardin wondered.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:07 am

"After we find your humans, no. But I am certainly going to help you until then." Vision stopped instantly. She heard something rustling in the trees. She backed away and looked straight up. She thought it would be wise if she walked energetically deeper into the forest. "No chance those humans will find us now, unless they have sensing machines. If that exists anyway." She heard the rustling again, it was obviously following her. "Keep up..." She called to Vardin. The last thing she needed was to accidentally split up. At the same time, she sensed a nearby presence. A human presence. "I reckon we're onto something." She nickered. She picked up a trot and looked willingly around the forest for any signs.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:27 am

Vardin watched her walking into the forest and decided to go with her. "Don't worry about me. I will keep up with you" He told her sarcasticly. Like I would have to fasten up all of a sudden for her he thought. He saw her easily go into and trot and followed her lead. He sniffed in the air to see if he could sense anything and he could. "Yea I really think there is something out here" The worry was building up in his voice. "What do you think it will be?" He looked around again slowly following her steps.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:35 am

"You know what? I really don't want to think about what it could possibly be... Lets just say that there is only big thing in this country that can climb trees... That is why I am so worried." Vision heard the rustling in the trees again. She instantly looked up to try and catch the animal. The trees were incredibly high, she could not imagine any animal jumping down that far. She saw a black flash. "We've got to find your friends, and quick."
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:52 am

"Then lets go!" Vardin said starting to push into a slow canter.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum