Stables with Vardin

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stables with Vardin

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:53 pm

There I was, just standing there in my stall, wondering if my owner would come take me out for a ride or something. All I could hear where little birds talking to eachother high up near the roof of the stables. I could hear people talking to there horses and yet my owner was no where in sight. Where could she be I wondered trying to figure it out. She was normally here by now. I have never had to wait this long. I turned to the back of the stall. As I did that I heard my stall door open. Yes! I thought finally my owner is here. I turned around to greet my owner but it was her. It was some other person I had never seen. I whinnied in confusion as I wondered what had happened to my owner. The other human came to pat me but I put my head up and backed away. 'It's alright boy' The person said. 'You owner had an accident with a different horse, she won't be here to ride you today.' Great! I thought. I will just stand here doing nothing then. I hoped my owner wasn't hurt though. I sighed and faced the back of the stall.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stables with Vardin

Post  Miabec on Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:04 am

Sun Dancer was in the stall next to Vardin. He sensed confusion and annoyance in the air. He stuck his head through the chat hole.
'Wussup Vardin?' He cant understand what people say. He gets body language though, and can read the stranger in Vardins stall.
'What happened to Love?' He asked slowly, not wanting to upset or annoy him more.
Miabec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:12 am

Vision picked up a trot as she heard at least 5 people coming racing after her. She trotted powerfully into the next stall the others were in. She backed into a corner hoping that the humans would not spot her, even though it was quite obvious they would. The humans started to corner Vision. This made her very uncomfortable. If you have seen in the Arena what she is like when she is uncomfortable, you would definitely not want to get involved. The humans came closer and closer to her. One of them were arching there arms like some sort of gorilla, the other had something in their hands. Vision decided the object in the human's hands would not be any friend of hers. She reared up and pawed the air like some wild filly in season. She warned them that they should get out of the way, but for some odd reason, they stood their ground..
ForeverYoung
Admin

View user profile http://gemstonemeadows.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:10 pm

Vardin faced Sun Dancer with care. "I don't know what happened. This person..." Vardin swayed his head toward the human in his stall. "said that she had an acident with another horse, She might be getting taken care of right now" Vardin looked worried "I hope she can ride me soon. I'm not letting anyone but her ride me." Vardin shifted so the human was behind him. He kicked out slowly so the human would be able to move before getting kicked. Vardin missed like planed so he turn towards the human and started to rear up, trying to get the human out of the stall. He whinnied really loud but it also seemed angry.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:11 pm

Vision overheard Vardin's conversation. She twitched her ears trying to hear more. She was also wondering what had happened to his rider. His rider looked perfectly fine this morning. Vision could not keep her mouth shut any longer. "I saw your rider this morning, she looked perfectly fine. Last thing I heard was that she took one of the tamed ponies out onto the highway, thats all I know." She started to think about what might of happened. She had an idea, but she tried so hard to get it out of her mind, it was too horrific for her to bare.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:18 pm

Vardin shifted his head around really fast to face Vision. "That's what you saw?" Vardin started to get restless not wanting to stop walking. "I must do something. I need to do something." He kept murmuring to himself but the other horses could hear. He started to rear but then realised the other human was still in the stall and the stall door was open wide enough for he to get out. "Should I do it" He said outloud.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:22 pm

Vision thrashed her head from side to side, wanting to join Vardin. She pawed at the stall door distracting the other human who was in Vardin's path. She whinnied out, "Go!"
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:47 pm

Just as Vision whinnied out and had the human distracted he bolted out the stall door nearly crashing into the ones opposite him. He heard the human yelling "Come back you stupid horse" behind him but kept going. At the entrance of the barn he stopped. He turned around and reared up into the air. He whinnied back to Vision "Thank-you" He said proudly to her. Before he knew it he was running out the barn again into the open. He thought he had escaped and started cantering to the highway. All of a sudden he heard other horses behind him. Then they were all around him. They had people on them. He figured out they were chasing him and tried to push into a gallop. Before he could get away a rope was around his neck. They had caught him to take him back to the stables.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:13 pm

Vision did what she did best. She reared up in a furious rage knocking the human out of her path. Some humans are so stupid at times, they opened the door to get in her way. She took off leaping over the human to get to Vardin. She knew he had been captured. She stopped at a halt as all the humans and the horses turned towards her. She bolted towards the human and horse who had Vardin. She ran into them with her chest braced. There they were. Two horses lying flat including the squashed human. "You're lose you know..." Vision laughed to herself thinking that this was about the third time she had gotten in trouble. She looked towards the stables and then towards Vardin. "Might as well come with you" She trotted up to Vardin and took the lad to the open front gate. Its like it was meant to be.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:19 pm

Vardin sighed. He hoped him and Vision wouldn't be in that much trouble. He looked at Vision. "Are you sure you want to come? You might get in trouble too" Vardin said to Vision.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:24 pm

Vision leaped in the air with a twinkle in her eye. "Its my profession to get into trouble, I need to get out of this god forsaken place. It tortures me..." Vision slowed to a walk and had a moment of Deja vu. "That was strange..." She shook her head and walked out of the front gates. She looked back knowing that she had no intention of going back.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:26 pm

Vardin looked at Vision with a weird expression on his face. "What just happened? What was weird?" Vardin asked the mare in confusion.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:41 pm

"Don't worry, I just got a sense of De ja vu, and at the same time, I saw into the future somehow" Vision looked back once more and cantered out of sight of the stable. Not paying any attention if anyone was behind her or not. "So we're looking for a small grey pony, kind of easy to spot." Vision looked back at Vardin.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:54 pm

Vardin stared at Vision. "Tell me what you saw? You seem eager to get out of here." Vardin trotted over to Vision. He looked back at the stables. "Does something bad happen?" He asked curiously.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:57 pm

"Look, I only saw something horrific. It doesn't mean it was a premonition..." She walked ahead for another 5 minutes. She stopped again. She saw the same thing. She shook her head and this time, she thought of it. And it troubled her.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:02 am

Vardin was frozen on the same spot thinking about what she could have seen... The stables burn down? That's all I could think of... What else could go totally wrong?
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:05 am

Vision was not going to walk. She was still in the dreaming mode. This scared her deeply. The whites of her eyes begun to show.. Her legs started shaking and she waved her head from side to side. She tried to get rid of this feeling, it kept on haunting her.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:08 am

Vardin finally took a step and saw Vision still seeing things. He cantered over to her. "Vision what is happening? It's frightening you! Tell me please." He kept asking her to tell him. He was pleding to her now. He whinnied outloud in frustration.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:14 am

"I can't tell you, for a specific reason..." Vision had lost the twinkle in her eyes. She noticed that the passengers in the cars passing by gave them the oddest look. Funny, someone took the courtesy to pull over. "Step away from the road Vardin!" She got beside him and vigorously pushed him onto the grass. She trotted ahead of him. "Follow me and stay on the grass, trust me."
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:20 am

Vardin thought about it for a second. Why should I trust her? I guess she is the one that is seeing the stuff. "Fine, let's go" He said to her kindly. He started to follow her on the grass. As they were walking he looked back to see the stables disappearing. "Where are we going?" He asked Vision as he looked back to look at her.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:25 am

"To find your rider, and as soon as we find her, that'll be it for me..." Vision had a sad expression on her face as she walked onwards without turning to look at him. She dodged the car that had pulled up onto the grass, and walked a little faster just so they could not catch up if they were tempted.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:34 am

Vardin took in what she said. He looked at her "What do you mean? That will be it for you?" He couldn't get the words out of his head.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:32 am

"Well, I'm not planning on staying. Incase you haven't noticed, I have no intention of going back... But I will help you"
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:36 am

Vardin looked confused "But you will be alive won't you?" you could hear the worry in his voice as he said the words.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miabec on Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:41 am

Sun Dancer saw the two horses leaving. he wanted to go too, and was scraed, so charged at his stall door. He easily broke the thin bolt and ran after Vision and Vardin.
'Isnt that your horse that just destroyed that door?' asked a stable hand.
'Um yes. He knows what hes doing and Im not gonna stop him'. Sun dancer heard the familiar voise of his owner. He cantered after the two horses.
Smelling the smoke, he was afrain and dint know what was happening.
Miabec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum