Silika beautiful... Mysterious...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Silika beautiful... Mysterious...

Post  Lkbrox on Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:25 am

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f8/Cat_in_tree03.jpg
Name: Silika (Sil-ee-ka)
Breed: Unknown
Markings/colouring: (see pic)
Personality: Sweet, though can get fiery if someone steps on her paws.
History- Present: She was born in a litter of six, though a runt and as soon as she was weaned she escaped. She always wished to know who she was and all her life that question has followed her. She wants a mate desperately, a male cat to love her, someone to look after her for when she knows she can't do it alone. And she just wants to know someone cares..

Silika trotted through the forrest, her soft mewing filling the air with the slight sadness that tainted her vocals. Her paws tore at the ground as she jogged, looking for easy prey, a mouse or rabbit. A flash caught her eye and her legs broke into a bounding run as she chased the little grey bunny. In a flash there was a yowl and a screech, then all went silent. Happy with her feast, SIlika ate contently. Her gold eyes scanned around for pesky scavengers, ears always waiting to hear a snapping twig or a call if she was lucky. Though subconciously what she truly wanted was a mate.
Lkbrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Silika beautiful... Mysterious...

Post  MajesticHooves on Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:48 am

Comet yowled loudly. He pranced around the pond with showed his reflection.Comet swayed his bushy, fluffy tail from side to side in the gentle breeze. Comet dug his claws into the ground and started to sharpen them, ready to fight or hunt if something happened unexpectedly.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lkbrox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:53 pm

The last of Comet's yowl seeped into Silika's ears, she whent off in search of the cat who called. She soon found him, standing by a pond. Gently she let out a mew, trying to look as innocent as she possibly could. She strode over, and mewed a gentle hello.
Lkbrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:19 pm

Comet looked at Silika, his eye brows mashed into a straight line across his forehead, was this the cat that he was digging his claws in for? Or was this cat really innocent? Comet decided to take a chance and sniffed the other cat. Comet realized it was a female and yowled again, this time long and deep. Comet was a much fluffier cat than Silika. "She's a domestic cat," He thought to himself. "Hello. I'm Comet." He said in a deep voice, then bowed his head, respecting the young female cat who stood before him.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lkbrox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:24 pm

Silika nodded slowly.
"I am Silika," she said, looking at the bundle of fluff. She circled him once, stopping at the pond to lap up the water with a cute little pink tongue.
"I know you think I'm a domestic cat," she sighed, though not taking her eyes of the reflection of herself in the water.
Lkbrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:29 pm

Comet nudged her with his head. "I hope you don't take that offensively," Comet said, hoping he hadn't offended such a beautiful female. Comet, too, stared at his reflection and chuckled softly. "Yep. A bundle of fluff."
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lkbrox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:36 pm

"Its fine..." she mused, batting at the water with an ivory fore-paw. She looked at him.
"So what brings you to these parts?" she asked, eyes sparkling gently.
Lkbrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:39 pm

"I was hunting," Comet yawned, his stomach growled, yearning to be fed. Comet growled back at it. A brown rabbit hopped past, but he didn't go for it, as it would be rude to leave the female alone and eat in front of her. Comet sharply twisted his neck, pretending he didn't notice it.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lkbrox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:45 pm

Hearing the growl of his stomach a smile spread across Silika's maw when she saw a brown smudge bounding out the corner of her eye.
"Excuse me," she said, hardly finishing her sentence when she shot off, snagging the rabbit, barely. Strong jaws held its neck and she dropped it proudly at Comets paws.
"Eat," she smiled, stepping away from the feast.
Lkbrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:50 pm

Comet smiled gratefully at the wonderful Silika who had just caught his lunch and saved him from starving. Comet started to eat contently but saved some for Silika. "Would you like the rest?" He offered.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lkbrox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:52 pm

"No thankyou," she smiled, "I've already eaten." She stretched out comfortably in the sun, waiting for him to finish his meal. She sneezed, dust being inhaled with oxygen.
Lkbrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:55 pm

Comet ate the rest, though he would of rathered Silika to of eaten it for he was satisfied already. Comet lapped at the fresh water after eating, then started to groom his fluffy coat, having a tad of blood smeared around his mouth.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lkbrox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:58 pm

She watched him.
"Where is your clan?" she asked eventually, striding over to him and sitting by in front of him, her ears flickered and her eyes scanned his.
Lkbrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:02 am

Comet paused. "I don't have one.." Comet said, feeling rather embarrassed.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lkbrox on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:04 am

"Really?" she asked, slightly baffled. "I'd have thought a big ol' fluffball like you'd have a clan..." then she sighed, looking away. "I thought only straggly little domestic-looking cats like me, had no place in a clan..."
Lkbrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:08 am

"I -had- one. Until some other cat took over and won all my females over." Comet sighed, remembering those painful days of his old life.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lkbrox on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:11 am

She felt for him, knowing what it was like to lose everything. SHe gently licked his snout, eyes kind and reassuring.
"If it happened, it was meant to be," she sighed, licking him again.
Lkbrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:13 am

Comet sighed, his eyes were tired and dull. "I'm going to take a nap. Good bye Silika old friend." Comet said trotting off. His tail dragging loosely on the rough ground.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lkbrox on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:15 am

She sat, waiting and watching, wondering if all hope was lost. He seemed to drag himself pridelessly along and she followed at a slinky walk. She wanted to keep an eye on him, and leapt to the treetops above so she could follow unseen.
Lkbrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top