Thistle the Scottish Terrier

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thistle the Scottish Terrier

Post  ForeverYoung on Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:18 am

Thistle trotted out of the house and looked around. She had the feeling she was being watched. She barked and cantered down the stairs. She went over to her water bowl and drank to her hearts content.
ForeverYoung
Admin

View user profile http://gemstonemeadows.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Thistle the Scottish Terrier

Post  Lkbrox on Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:04 pm

A german shepard pup watched the dog with curiosity. Friend? She thought. With a skip in her step Rose trotted pver to the terrier. She was no bigger then this dog as she was only young and had wandered away from the safety of her mother and 5 brothers and sisters.
"Hello, I'm Rose," she said, not looking directly at the other dog as to not propose that she was a threat.

(Pic of Rose:: http://www.globalk9group.com/images/8wkprettygirlimg.jpg)
Lkbrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Rotty

Post  angiedrummond on Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:21 pm

Sadie a big musculer Rotty growled a someoner opf a bike

angiedrummond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lkbrox on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:16 pm

Rose turned to see the big dog.
"Hello," she said inoccently. She sat down and stared at the dog.
Lkbrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:16 pm

Thistle turned around excitedly. She loved company. Her petal tongue was sticking out the side of her teeth, panting enthusiastically. She jumped up and down meeting this new stranger. "Hello, what's your name?!"

Thistle was so excited she started to circle the new pup.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lkbrox on Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:48 am

Rose looked back with the same excitement on her furry face.
"Rose," she barked happily, "What about you?"
Lkbrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:10 am

"Thistle!" She yapped. She bounced up and down on the spot. She was so excited about the newcomer. "Have you seen where the pond and the dog door is?!" Thistly was basically hyper. Thistly rounded Rose up and brought her into the pond. "This is my favorite spot! If I were ever to pass away, I would want to be buried under the pond!" She kept on jumping and then dashed towards the dog door leaving Rose behind probably confused.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lkbrox on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:27 am

With an exaggerated excited yelp, Rose charged after her, clumsy large German Shepard paws causing her to fumble.
Lkbrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:32 am

"This...This is the dog door! You can get through here into the house where my owners live!" She jumped inside the house and headed straight for the kitchen. She smelt food.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lkbrox on Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:57 pm

Rose followed quickly, but got stuck in the dog-flap. She yelped widly, scared that she'd never be free again.
"Thistle!" she cried, wriggling about, but seemingly bound to live the rest of her life half in, half out, of the door. SHe didn't like that thought and yelped again.
Lkbrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:22 am

"Oh my goodness" Thistle barked. She sprinted back and jumped up and down. Suddenly, she remembered how humans open doors the natural way. She jumped on the handle and pulled it towards her. Bam. The door was open. She pushed Rose front on so she could slip through the door.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:23 pm

Ready watched the other puppy and the other dog as they plaied, it looked like fun but she knew of no way out of her yard. Whe wined softly and pawed at the fence, wishing she could go play. Finaly she let out a wine and a high pitched yup. Her curlly tail wagging and her blue eyes shining.
She hoped the others would hear and come say hello.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miabec on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:00 pm

Maddie watched the other dogs with envy. She wished she had friends!
Miabec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Sat May 02, 2009 7:31 am

Lana was tied up in the front yard of her owners house. She had only just arrived. she wriggled and wriggled until she slipped throught her loose collar. She saw the other dogs playing. She had Bronty, the old labrador to talk to, but he was too old to even run! Lana sighed. she wimpered and then barked for attention, either from a human or another dog! Lana ran around and tried to jump the fence but it was to big for her.

Pic of Lana: http://www.321dogs.com/pictures/german_shepherd_puppy.jpg

Pic of Bronty: http://cdn-www.dailypuppy.com/media/dogs/anonymous/2739/2008072884520_100_2650_2.JPG_w450.jpg
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sali and Kayla

Post  WildWind on Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:19 pm

Sali sat at the gate of her yard, she had spotted the other dogs, she whimpered and pawed at the gate, she turned and looked at Kayla, she had just had a thought "Kayla! lets dig our way out of here!" Kayla ran over to Sali "Yeah!" she yapped. Sali started to dig, and Kayla joined in, soon they had a hole under the fence, big enough for them to fit out, they both squeezed out and shook off. Kayla pounced on Sali. Sali giggled, they both played for a bit, then started to wander toward the other Dogs.

http://www.imageenvision.com/md/stock_photography/siberian_husky_puppy.jpg (Here is a Picture of Sali-she is 11 weeks)

http://www.germanshepherdkennel.com/images/Yogi-Bear-10-weeks-sit_phot.jpg (Here is a Picture of Kayla- She is 10 weeks)
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Zac & Skye

Post  SnowRida on Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:02 am

Zac was tired up inside his yard. Skye was sitting beside him on her chain as well also not knowing what to do with herself. Then Zac Yep at Skye. "Skye do you hear that?" Zac asked. "Hear what?" Ask Skye. "Hear those other dogs barking and playing outside our gate, which we can't get out" He said. "Oh, now i do Zac, Come on lets go and play" She said to him. "We can't, we are tired up remember" he said. "Awww why do we always have to be chained up?" she said. Zac and Skye wiggled until each of the collars came off, then they both scamped over to the gate to see if the could figure out a way of getting it open or them getting out so that they could play with the other dogs outside.

https://my.qoop.com/store/ezioman-0a0a5ab8aa88d448d186b7040675f5fe8efded00/husky-puppy-by-ezioman-qpps_638687196180325.LG.jpg (This is Skye)

http://www.puppies4sale.ca/border_collie_01_puppies_for_sale.jpg (This is Zac)
SnowRida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sali and Kayla

Post  WildWind on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:45 pm

Sali pricked her ears "Hey look! There's two puppies in that house! Lets go say Hi!" she said to Kayla, then ran towards Zac and Skye's yard, with Kayla chasing after her. Sali giggled once she got to the gate. "Hey! I'm Sali, and this is Kayla!" she said wagging her tail madly. Kayla wagged her tail also. "So you guys gonna come out?! we dug out!" Kayla said quickly.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Zac & Skye

Post  SnowRida on Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:06 am

"Hi" said Zac and Skye together. "I'm Zac and this is Skye" he said. "Oh wow did you, hey Skye lets dig out" he said wagging his tail. "Okay come on then lets start digging" said Skye. Skye and Zac started digging by the gate.
SnowRida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:32 pm

Sali giggled, and started to dig, from the other side of the gate "Kayla! Come on help us!" Sali said. Kayla nodded, and started to help "When you guy's get out, we can go exploring!" Kayla said as she dug. Sali kept digging "I think you guy's should be able to get out now! come on lets go!" she said giggling.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Zac & Skye

Post  SnowRida on Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:19 am

"Thanks Sali and Kayla" said Skye all excitedly! Zac crawled under and got through and shoke him self and laughed. Then Skye crawled under and got through and started giggling and playing with Sali and Kayla. "Come on lets go guys" she said. Zac followed along happily laughing and started playing with Skye, Sali & Kayla.!
SnowRida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:56 pm

Sali wagged her tail, then barked "Lets go annoying the bigger dogs!" she shrieked
"Yeah!" Kayla yapped and looked at Zac and Skye "Come on lets go!" she said running after Sali, who was already running toward the bigger dogs.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Zac & Skye

Post  SnowRida on Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:39 am

Zac tripped over Skye coz he was so excited about following Sali and Kayla. "Oh sorry Skye, are you okay?" he asked. "Yep I'm fine, thanks" she said, laughing. They both took off running after Sali and Kayla.
SnowRida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:04 pm

Sali slowed down as they approached a Black Labrador, she wagged her tail "Hey! I'm Sali! whats you're name?" she Shrieked, Kayla stayed back a little not sure if this was a good idea, she looked at Skye and Zac then back at Sali and the Labrador, who was now speaking to Sali. "Look, sorry to ruin you're fun kids, but I'm busy right n-" "Can you come play with us!" Sali interrupted "N-No, I said I'm busy now go find something else to do!" The Labrador said. Kayla giggled "Keep annoying him Sali!" she called
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top