PurpleUnicorn Horses

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PurpleUnicorn Horses

Post  PurpleUnicorn on Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:29 am

Wild

*.*)(I am a sweet kind, inquisitive chestnut stallion. I run with my same wild breed, the Mustangs. As I like to be playful and have fun, I am not fond of immaturity. Galloping through open fields, feeling like I go could go on forever is the best kind of amusement. Strong and powerful as I am, I do not find myself proud nor do I boast. Just an average horse, born in herd, once old enough, kicked out, instead of the joining the bachelor herd, I stayed with myself and found a nice land for myself to own. Guilty may come when you've done something wrong, but you can not take but what you did, dealing with guilt may be hard, don't let it control your life. Don't keep things to personal, but don't let too much out. Don't live your whole life in pain, you'll regret.. In the end..

Titus

Song::-
Click here for song

Picture::- *MINE*

So, my names Angel, is your first thought "Oh, she must be such a good little horsey, nice, loving, caring-" If it is.. THINK AGAIN! Don't judge a book by it's cover, I was never such a little goody - goody, since my parents died, I had to be taken in by my herd. Yeah, it was fine untill I grew older. I ran away from the first stallion I trusted, what an abusive thing he was! At that time, I was weak and had no confidence. When I moved to the next horse, the stallion thought I didn't have any feelings and did want he wanted. Dude, I was so gone. And yea, a bunch of other stallion jerks! Not only stallions got at me, it was mares too! They teased me because of my height, and color. I'm a tiny simple grey American Mustang, that's right, no dapples, no flea-bitten marks. No nothing!! Just.. Grey. With a black mane, and tail. I have a pure white blaze, and black hooves. Horses say black hooves represent strengh [<- It really does!!] I don't know.. I stay away from almost everyone, I don't know who to trust anymore.. Although, I'm still looking for that right stallion.. Ps. Don't mess with me or you'll get it!!

Song::-
Click here for song

Picture::- *NOT MINE*

Name: Pilgrim
Breed: Quarter Horse
Height: 15.3 Hh
Coat Color: Liver Chestnut
Markings: Blaze, socks on back legs
Mane: Liver Chestnut
Tail: Liver Chestnut
Hooves: Black & Cream
Eyes:Black
Personality:Playful, sweet, kind, can get distracted easily, competitive
Picture: *Not Mine*

Name: Secret
Breed: Mustang
Height: 14.1
Coat Color: Strawberry
Markings: --
Mane: See pic
Tail: See pic
Hooves: grey
Eyes: grey
Personality: Had a rough past, doesn't trust anyone, from her past, she hasn't been happy for a long time
Picture: *Not Mine*

Last edited by PurpleUnicorn on Mon May 11, 2009 8:03 am; edited 2 times in total
PurpleUnicorn

View user profile http://deluxegemvalley.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

O.O

Post  HorseJade on Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:59 pm

Wow you have a lot of horses...

I like the Falabella. So cute.

Very Happy
HorseJade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PurpleUnicorn Horses

Post  PurpleUnicorn on Sun May 10, 2009 3:23 am

Name: Molniya
Breed: Thoroughbred
Coat Color: Bay
Mane: Black
Tail: Black with Brown natural highlights
Hooves: Cream
Eyes: Deep Brown
Markings: Blaze, 4 white socks
Personality: Sweet, playful, adventurous, sometimes mean, helpful, curious, friendly, independant
Extra [Anything I forgot]: Related to Shergar [I really felt like adding that due to markings =]]
Picture:
[/center]
PurpleUnicorn

View user profile http://deluxegemvalley.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sat May 16, 2009 5:47 am

Great! Your horses pictures and introductions are fabulous! Looking forward to seeing more of your horses. Very Happy
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum