Mystery the lone wolf.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mystery the lone wolf.

Post  Lkbrox on Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:01 am

Myst had seen Snowy move, she raced off in search of the Pink Flower, she knew where they blossomed and she took no time in getting one and giving it to Snowy.
"Dont die," she cried. A snow leopard came out of the trees, and straight for Snowy's pups, as the pups were only young, Mysts insticts made her attack the leopard, ripping it almost to shreads. No one was going to hurt Snowy or her pups.
Lkbrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  angiedrummond on Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:27 am

snowy saw the pink plant in front and ate it 6 days later she was fine and said thank you msyt she licked her brother myst and shadow

angiedrummond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lkbrox on Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:10 pm

Myst had stayed with Snowy for the six days she was getting better. Glad to see she was alright Myst playfully bit her. It wasn't hard, not enough to bleed. And she wagged her fluffy tail happily.
Lkbrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  angiedrummond on Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:06 pm

snowy nipped hger back playfily but when she tried to get up she callopsed and yellped for shadow and max licked myst and said myst we need to go to the cave

angiedrummond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lkbrox on Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:40 am

Myst howled loudly to her brother, who came belting over as soon as he had heard his sisters 'danger' call.
"What?" he barked.
"Look, we gotta get her into the cave. MAX" she yelped loudly.
Lkbrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  angiedrummond on Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:56 pm

max ran to myst and said what and why

angiedrummond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  angiedrummond on Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:57 pm

her pupies said daddy let's plasy but firsy they suckled from there mom snowy

angiedrummond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lkbrox on Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:08 am

Shadow nodded.
"alright pups," he said bounding.
"You alright?" Myst asked Snowy.
Lkbrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  angiedrummond on Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:09 am

yweah im fine snowy said then she went to sllep

angiedrummond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lkbrox on Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:33 am

Myst sat next to Snowy, refusing to move from her side. She would not let harm come to the one who made her brother so happy.
Meanwhile, Shadow playfully bounded on the springtime grass, his pups dodging his large fluffy paws.
Lkbrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  angiedrummond on Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:00 am

Then She slowly Got Up And Limped To Shadow And licked Him
Max ran To Myst And Kept Licking Her and said thank you
Then Koda One Of The Bigger Pups named Koda Said Who is The alhpa Male And Female

angiedrummond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lkbrox on Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:14 am

'There shall be no alfa's in our pack. Each of us will make suggestions and do as we please,' Shadow growled. Myst nodded slowly.
Lkbrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  angiedrummond on Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:15 pm

Snowy And Max Nodded Too They Both Licked Each other then there mates

angiedrummond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lkbrox on Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:43 am

Mist shivered and got up, avoiding all contact with Max. She quickly jogged into the forest, letting out a loud call into the abyss. She kept jogging steadily, eyes fixed forward, the surroundings a blur as she went. A single tear ran down her face, steadily falling to her silent paws. She did not stop much to the call of her brother and Shadow quickly took chase. He caught up and growled fiercly at her.
"What are you doing?!" he snapped, staring directly at her and raising his hackles.
"What I want," she said her blue puppy eyes clouded with tears. Shadow stopped growling and relaxed himself.
"Why? Where are you going?" he asked her, containing eye-contact.
"I want to wander, roam where I please. When you spoke of us as a pack.." she sighed, "I got scared, I don't want to be tied down to a certain group of wolves. I know that there are adventures, lurking in the abyss. Waiting for a curious wolf like me to challenge them." Shadow looked at her his eyes searching over her. He didn't know what to say.
"Why? What's the certain interest in the abyss? There is nothing out there for you to conquer or gain!" he barked angrily.
"Just because you're content on living a boring life with no adventures, doesn't mean I am! I am your sister, not your daughter! Now leave me alone!" Mist snapped, swiftly biting one of Shadows paws. He yelp in agony, but not from the pain of the flesh ripped from his bones, from the mere thought of losing his sister.
Lkbrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  angiedrummond on Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:45 am

Max Saw Myst leave and cried

angiedrummond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lkbrox on Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:48 am

Myst could almost sense Max's hurt. This was the last thing she wanted, to upset the one that had taken her in and loved her but her will to be wild often confused her and made her want to run away. Away from those who would keep her in a certain place. She was a free spirit and loved it. She looked at her brother and sighed heavily. Shadow lunged at her, his large powerful jaws clamping deep into her flesh. She cried in pain and looked to him. He let her go and stared deeply into her eyes.
"You are going to ruin everything Mystery!" he snarled at her. Myst didn't like her brother using her full name and that only angered and confused her more. She growled harshly and bared her teeth, she knew she was no match for Shadow if he decided upon fighting her.
"You are going to ruin my happiness!" Shadow repeated, dodging a ferocious lunge from his sister.
"Back off!" she barked angrily striking again. Moving out of the way of the rows of sharp teeth Shadow felt a hurt he had never felt in his life. He had cared for this wolf ever since she had decided to take a wild risk and leave their parents pack.
"Myst, don't do this to me," he puffed.
"There you go again! It's all about you, is it!?" she snapped. Shadow looked at her again.
"Do you really want to hurt Max? He loves you and you're leaving him to answer a call from nature that could get you killed! Do you not realise this Myst?" he barked. Myst felt her tears coming back and shook her head.
"Don't pretend any longer Shadow, go and love Snowy and leave me be! I have nothing to offer you nor Max," Myst dropped to the floor, unsure what to do next. Shadow knew what he had to do, he grabbed her by the scruff of her neck and led her, howling, yelping and scratching, back to the others.
Lkbrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  angiedrummond on Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:01 pm

WHen MAx Saw Her He Crawled over to hewr and lickd and licked nd licked and licked her

angiedrummond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lkbrox on Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:35 am

"Im sorry," she whispered into his thick fur. Shadow turned to Snowy and sat next to her, saying nothing and licking the blood from his paws. Myst was only bleeding slightly, behind her left paw, a simple rose thorn that she picked delicately out with her teeth. She flinched as she pulled the pant for her paw. She then looked at Max, wondering how she ever became so lucky to have someone like him, and she licked him ever so gently.
Lkbrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  angiedrummond on Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:01 am

snowy howled Hungerily then callopsed

angiedrummond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lkbrox on Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:01 am

Myst nor Shadow knew what could possibly be wrong, and wondered wether Snowy was dying. No one spoke.
Lkbrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  angiedrummond on Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:53 am

Snowy Had A Broken Rib cage

angiedrummond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lkbrox on Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:31 am

Myst loooked around uncomfortably, she had no idea how to fix the problems that Snowy was having. She looked to Shadow who was sitting, face like stone watching as his beloved Snowy suffered. He sighed and whispered 'I love you' to her. Myst dawdled over and sat herself down next to Max.
Lkbrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:28 pm

Tyrone stepped out of the forest, his eyes bright and alert, ears perked and listening. He looked around and spied four wolves all standing and or/sitting in a den. Tyrone howled to the moon loudly. He looked at Myst, did that male she just had pups with really love her for who she was? Or was he using her? Tyrone approached her quickly and instantly touched noses. "Hello, I'm Tyrone. I sense that your male does not love you and is using you for some reason!" He spat out. Tyrone blushed, it was meant to happen, he galloped back into the forest and disappeared. Embarrassed............
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lkbrox on Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:33 am

Myst's eyes brightened when she saw Tyrone, he spoke her fears. When he turned and fled, she followed, hard on his paws. "Wait!" she yelped, finally catching him. She knocked him off his paws, pinning him down with her forepaws. "How do you know?" she asked.
Lkbrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  angiedrummond64(angiedrum on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:22 pm

Max loved her alot and he knew this wolf was lying how dare he.

Snowy howled and got up barly

angiedrummond64(angiedrum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top