Troublesome Terror.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Troublesome Terror.

Post  WildWind on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:44 pm

Terror entered Larksong Valley. He pricked his ears and looked around. "Perfect! If only i had a herd, to make it even more perfect!" he muttered under his breath, then started to trot. He stopped on a hill and looked down over the land, he reared, then bolted down the hill, he cantered around the Valley a few time's then slowed down and tossed his head. He lowered his head and grabbed a mouth full of grass. He ate, then lay down, and sighed.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Troublesome Terror.

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:39 am

Wind Fire watched the stallion as he seemed to make him self at home. She kept very quiet and stayed up wind of him in case he was not the friendly short. She shook her main, and debated. She should run and tell Onyx that this new stallion was here, in fact that there were a lot of new comers to the valley now...
For now she watched this stallion and thought about going to to meet him, after all she was fast enough to out run him should he prove mean.
She st omped her hoof and finaly made up her mind, this was her valley and she would find out about him berofr reporting.
She made her way down the hill and with the wind blowing into her face she cantered closer to the new stallion.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:46 pm

Terror snorted and jumped to his feet. He arched his neck and did a half rear, as Wind Fire approached him. He kept his eyes on her at all times. "And who might you be?" he asked with his ears slightly pinned. He was kind of glad to see another horse, he had been traveling for a while now. But he didn't yet know this Horse. He ran his eyes over Wind Fire a few times and pricked his ears "A mare.. She doesn't look like any threat..." he thought to himself. He snorted and just starred at Wind Fire, his forelock draped over his eyes. He waited for her reply.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 am

Wind Fire knew she could out run him should he turn on her and things go badly so she kept her self at a safe space prancing around him in a slow way. She arched her neck and swished her tail breathing loudly though her nose. Her finly shaped ears pointed forward and her sharp keen eyes looking for any hit of danger from him. "I might ask you the same question stranger, after all it is you who is in the lands that I call my home." Her voice was friendly and with out threat but it was also not overly welcoming either.
She watched him as she waited for his reply.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:33 pm

Terror snorted, he pricked his ears. "You may be right... But how do I know if I can trust you?" he asked. He lowered his head slightly, he looked around trying to spot if she was with anyone else at all. He couldn't spot anyone, or anything, so he looked back at her. He tryed to detect if she was nervous at all, he couldn't tell though. He himself was a bit nervous, but it wasn't a scared sort of nervous. It was the fact, she was a mare. He didn't talk to many mare's, let alone stallions. But he didn't like chatting much, he was more of a loner type of Horse.
He starred at her, he shook his mane slightly and pawed at the ground, waiting for her reply.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:16 am

her peacfull face kept a calm about it but she was a bit upset at this stubborn stallion. "My name is Wind Fire, this valley is where I call my home. It is now under the protection and ownership of one, a black stallion named Onyx who has made this his home here with his herd."
She watched him closely, "Where is your herd?"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:51 pm

Terror pinned his ears slightly, "I, uh don't have a herd." he said glancing away from her. "I am Terror, I don't really have a place that i call home, I just travel everywhere, maybe someday i might settle somewhere. I don't really know if i shall stay here yet." He said snorting. He looked back at Wind Fire and gave a weak smile.
"What about you, where is you're herd?" he asked.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top