Home at last

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home at last

Post  WildWind on Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:55 pm

Hanging his head as he walked, Dash walked on. He and his sister Dakota had been traveling for days. They were deep in the Forest, Just ahead he spotted a small pond, Raising his head, he walked a little faster, he reached the pond, along with Dakota, they both lowered there heads and lapped up the water. Dakota raised her head and shook "Can we rest here for the night?" she asked Dash, sitting down. Dash looked up "Yes, but we will get moving by Dawn tomorrow." He said then lay down next to Dakota, and lay his head on her back, and closed his eyes. Dakota sighed and closed her eyes also, she drifted off into a light sleep.

(Check out my Wolf Characters for Info on my Characters)
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Home at last

Post  pinto on Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:07 am

Blue and Jade wandered in, they had only met whilst traveling by themselves and they decided to travel together for now. Jade raised her head and sniffed the air"others are here"she said"and close"she looked forward"very close, but they aren't moving..."
Blue looked at Jade and asked"how do you know so much?"he gave her a confused look
"it's my...past"Jade said and kept walking with Blue"and i don;t like talking about it"
"okay"Blue replied and walked with her and stopped when Jade stopped.
Jade saw two wolves and grey and a black and slightly lowered her ears back
pinto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Home At Last

Post  WildWind on Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:17 pm

Dash opened his eyes and raised his head, he nudged Dakota gently "Do you smell that?" he asked her in a whisper. Dakota raised her head slowly "Yeah" she said sniffing the air "Two Wolves, and there close." She said standing up, she put her heckles up and growled. Dash stood up next to Dakota, and scanned the surroundings. "I don't see anything" he said flattening his ears. Dakota glanced around, she spotted something behind some bushes. She stood still, very still, and starred at Them. She barked "Who's there?" Dash looked where Dakota was looking " I still don't see anything" he said putting his heckles up. "Oh... wait i think i see" he spotted Jade and Blue and ran towards them, with Dakota following.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pinto on Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:50 pm

Jade and Blue stepped out from the bushes and sat down and watched Dakota and Dash, a slight grin on Jade's face then Blue said"we don;t want to hurt you, if you don;t hurt us"and nodded slightly towards Dash a dn Dakota

Blue nodded in agreement
pinto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:58 pm

"Who are you?" Dash asked, baring his teeth. Dakota nudged Dash "They said they won't hurt us if we don't hurt them" She said looking back at Jade, and Blue. Dash nodded, and pricked his ears "Where are you guys heading?" he asked looking mainly at Jade. Dakota watched Blue.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pinto on Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:49 am

"We are merely wanders looking for somewhere to fit in and stay"Jade replied"And I'm Jade"

"I'm Blue"Blue said and smiled
pinto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:24 pm

Dash nodded "We have been traveling for a while, we also are looking for somewhere to stay, and I'm Dash". Dakota smiled "I'm Dakota." she said wagging her tail slightly.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pinto on Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:42 am

Blue bowed"it's a pleasure to meet both of you"he said and rised to his feet and smiled

Jade smiled"nice names"she said and looked at Dash
pinto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:08 pm

Dash smiled "Pleasure to meet you too, and Thank you, you have nice names too." he gave a quiet laugh, then glanced at Dakota, who was starring at Blue.

Dakota blinked, and looked at Dash "So.. umm how long have you guys been traveling?" she asked.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowRida on Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:30 pm

Fox, wandered through the forest, she sniffed the ground looking for a scent to follow, she hadn't eaten in days, and was starving. She pricked her ears as she found a trail, she followed the trail and came to a doe, grazing. She started to crawl toward it.
SnowRida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pinto on Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:37 am

"we ahve both been traveling maint of our lives but just met eachother not too long ago"Blue replied and smiled
pinto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:37 pm

Dakota nodded "So, are you looking to start a pack at all?" she asked flicking her ears back and forth.

Dash sniffed the air, he flattened his ears " I smell another wolf" he said glancing around.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pinto on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:39 am

"Maybe"Blue replied to Dakota then looekd around

Jade yawned"it's probably just some random wolf watching us"she said and sneezed"probably nothing to worry about"
pinto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re:Home at Last

Post  SnowRida on Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:24 pm

Fox went in to pounce on her doe, she caught it then drag it a few feet then dropped it and started to eat. "Hmmm i haven't eaten in days" she said to her self. As she was eating she sniffed the air, it smelt like wolves. She looked around hoping no one was going to steal her food. She stayed there eating and watching.
SnowRida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:32 pm

Dakota nodded, then turned her head also smelling the other Wolf, she sighed, then looked back at Blue, she moved slightly closer to Blue, hoping he wouldn't notice. Dash nodded "You're probably right, but I'm going to go check!" he said jumping up and running toward the smell, Dakota jumped to her feet, unsure whether she should stay with Blue and Jade, or if she should run after Dash, she started to chase after Dash, but she decided she couldn't be bothered, and walked back to Jade and Blue. Dash Followed the scent till he came to some bushes, he poked his head through and spotted Fox, eating the doe. He was tempted to go in and ask who and what she wanted, but he stayed hidden in the bushes, watching her.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Home at Last

Post  SnowRida on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:22 pm

Fox scented another wolf near by, she started growling. She stood up but kept eating as much as she could as well as looking around for the other wolf near by.
SnowRida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pinto on Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:57 am

Jade ran after Dash, wanting something to do then stopped next to hima nd watched Fox

Blue looekd at Dakota and smiled"well, that's a little awkward.."he said"the ones we know run off and we are stuck with eachother"he chuckled
pinto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:38 pm

Dash, kept watching Fox, he growled under his breath, he heard a wolf come up next to him, Thinking it was Dakota, he started talking "She doesn't look like any danger to us, shes just a Loner female wolf, do you think i should go out there?" he turned to look at Jade "Oh.. haha i thought you were Dakota..." he said glancing away from Her.

Dakota looked at Blue and gave a nervous laugh "Yeah...." she said not knowing what else to say. She quickly moved her eyes away from his, starting to feel nervous. She hoped he didn't notice.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowRida on Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:23 am

Fox saw Dash and Jade in the bush, she stopped eating wondering why they were just sitting there watching her eat.
SnowRida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pinto on Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:14 am

Jade giggled quietly"It's fine"she replied then watched Fox"I think we should go out and say hi though"she then jumped out of the bushes and walked towards Fox, stopping 5 metres from her

Blue smiled then looekd at the ground
pinto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:34 pm

Dash laughed quietly, then ran after Jade, stopping next to her, he starred at Fox "Hi" he said, glancing at her prey lying on the ground.

Dakota "So, um... How old are you?" she asked slowly, "Well, that was a dumb question!" she thought to herself, she starred into Blues eye's and waited for his reply.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Home at Last

Post  SnowRida on Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:01 am

Fox stopped eating and walk forward a little then stopped. " Hello" she said. "Why are you here?" Fox asked curiously.
SnowRida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pinto on Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:39 am

"Hi"Jade said"just looking around, we sensed another wolf so we cae to see"she smiled

"i'm three, why?"Blue asked
pinto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:28 pm

Dash pricked his ear's and watched Fox "Um, Hi...." he said to Fox, then Sat down.

Dakota started to feel, more nervous then she already was. "Um... just a random question, I'm 3 also" she said smiling slightly.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowRida on Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:24 am

"Oh" she said. Fox wagged her tail slightly happy that there were some other wolves around. "So is it just you two, or are you in a pack or something?" she asked cocking her head and wagging her tail slightly, while looking at Dash.
SnowRida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top