-Secret Valley-

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Magic and Rabia

Post  WildWind on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:38 pm

Magic whinnied playfully, then ran as fast as he could, bucking wildly. He flung himself around and took off the other way "Catch me if you can!" he shouted, ranning as fast as he could.

Rabia giggled and chased after Magic "Come on! Get him!" she said to Sharton and galloped after Magic.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: - Secret Vally -

Post  SnowRida on Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:20 am

"Okay!" he said to Rabia. He galloped after Magic as fast as his legs would carry him, he whinnied happily!
SnowRida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:02 pm

Magic ran faster, he giggled, then swung around and ran past them "Ha, and I'm not even trying!" he said teasingly.

Rabia snorted "Well take this!" she said galloping at full speed, she started to gain on Magic "Almost got ya! you better keep running!" she said just as she nipped him. "Got ya!" she turned around and galloped in the other direction "Now you have to catch me!" she shrieked
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowRida on Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:05 pm

Sharton was running with ease, as soon as Rabia took off he decided to show the others what he had. He took off after Rabia he was just a we way behind her. "I can't quiet reach ya to nip ya!" he laughed to Rabia.
SnowRida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:27 pm

Magic cantered after Sharton and Rabia. He bucked playfully. He was quite far behind them. "You'll never catch her Sharton!" he shouted.

Rabia glanced at Sharton. She went a little bit faster, and swung around the other way. back toward Magic. She slowed as she reached Magic. "Lets not play this anymore" she said out of breath. "You guys wanna go explore?" she asked flicking her tail around.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowRida on Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:03 am

Sharton swung around and stopped beside Magic and Rabia. "Yea lets not play this anymore" he said puffing hard and swishing his tail about.
SnowRida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Magic and Rabia.

Post  WildWind on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:06 pm

Magic nuzzled Rabia. "Lets go find something else to do." he said trotting toward the forest.

Rabia nodded and followed Magic. "Come on Sharton." she said tossing her head and started to canter.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowRida on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:14 am

"K, Coming" he said trotting after Rabia. "What are we going to do?" he said once he caught up to them.
SnowRida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Magic and Rabia.

Post  WildWind on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:47 pm

Magic looked at Sharton "Exploring." he said starting to canter. He reached the forest and cantered in. He looked around, it was dark,cold, and damp in the Forest. He slowed and started to trot. Spotting a cave he led the others toward it. He started to walk slowly in.

Rabia slowly followed Magic. "I'm not so sure we should go in there Magic." She said pinning her ears slightly, she looked at Sharton then back at Magic. "You guys can go in, I think I'll stay here, you know... just in case anything happens, and i can get help." she said trying not to show she was scared. She didn't want the others to think of her as a wimp.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowRida on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:48 pm

Sharton followed Magic into the cave he to didn't feel that sure about going in he stepped lightly he stood next to Magic, he looked back at Rabia. "I think that is probably a good i idea Rabia, good think. Are you sure you will be okay standing outside here by your self?" he asked her.
SnowRida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: -Secret Valley-

Post  WildWind on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:31 pm

Magic walked right in. He looked around "This is so cool!" he said, it was dark so he couldn't see much, he saw a shadow in the corner of the cave. "Whats that over there?" he asked Sharton, seeing if he knew. He was a bit wary now.

Rabia smiled, "Yes I'm fine." she said starring into the cave, "Uh, be careful Magic." she said pricking her ears.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowRida on Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:31 pm

"I don't know Magic" said Sharton now getting as wary as Magic.
SnowRida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:47 pm

Suddenly something jumped out at Magic, Magic squealed and jumped back, he turned around and bolted out of the cave "Run!" he cried, he glanced back, seeing a cougar emerge out of the cave. He snorted and kept running.

Rabia squealed also, she turned and bolted after Magic. She looked back at Sharton, "Hurry up Sharton!" she cried.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum