Tio's Decision

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tio's Decision

Post  WildWind on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:58 pm

Twister nodded "I don't know if i want her in the herd." he said, then snorted as Angel came in, then looked at Sunny. "Who are they?" he said then started to trot toward Sunny. "Good day, I'm Twister." He said to Sunny, pricking his ears.

Majestic nodded, then looked at Twister. She sighed then walked over to the river to Drink. She finished then walked over to Tio. "I don't mean to be rude, but what has Twister been saying to you?" she asked snorting.

Angel looked at Danny "Hi.. I'm Angel." she said then walked away from Danny. She looked at the other Horses and nickered. "Well this is awkward..." she thought to herself.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowRida on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:57 pm

"Nice to meet you Angel" Danny said to her as she walked off. Danny spotted Sunny and was about to walk over and say Hi, but he had second thoughts when he saw Twister talking to her, so he decided to take a drink.

"Hey Twister, I'm Sunny! Good day to you to" she giggled. "So what are you doing around here? And do you know all the other horses that are around here to?" she asked curiously
SnowRida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pinto on Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:23 am

Tio looked at Majestic"he - uh - just asked if i wanted to be in his herd and if i wanted you in it...i said yes, but he said he doesn't know if he wanted you in it"
pinto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tio's decision

Post  WildWind on Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:12 pm

Twister nodded "Yes, while ive met them all." he said glancing at Danny.

Majestic sighed. "Oh..." she said looking at Twister, She snorted and glanced at Twister. She looked back at Tio. She was feeling jealous that Twister had asked Tio to start a herd and not her! She glared at Tio then trotted off to graze, alone.

Angel looked around, she watched as Majestic trotted away, then looked at Tio. Then looked at Danny, she trotted back over to him. "Hey, again. Um... Are you all in a herd?" she asked
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowRida on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:19 pm

"Cool, i haven't, your the only one i have meet so far" she said smiling at him, then she looked over at Tio, "who's that?" she asked point with her muzzle at Tio.

"No, but i want to start one. Do you want to be in my herd?" he asked looking at her out from under his forelocks.
SnowRida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pinto on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:19 pm

Tio sighed and turned around and stare walking off, she wasn't wanted here and she could easily understadn that
pinto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:01 pm

Twister smiled. "That's Tio, she nice, you should go meet her." he said looking at Tio.

Majestic sighed, she continued to graze. She had made up her mind, she would go be in Danny's herd. So she walked over to him "I accept, I'll be in you're herd." she said, ignoring the fact that Angel was right there.

Angel looked at Danny, then at Majestic. She didn't really have a chance to say whether or not she was to join his herd. As Majestic had butted in. "What a rude mare..." She thought to herself. She snorted then looked back at Danny.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowRida on Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:05 pm

Danny was shocked that Majestic had just done that but he looked her then answered. "Um...Ah... Okay cool" he studded, then smiled a little at her then went back to talking to Angel, " So.... do you have answer for my question?" he asked smilling at her.

"Okay cool I'll go meet her then!" she smiled at Twister then trotted off after Tio. "Hi.. I'm.. Sunny! Whats your name?" she asked pricking her ears and getting the feeling that Tio was real nice. Sunny smiled at her and hoped she would answer.
SnowRida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:27 pm

Twister watched Sunny, and Tio. He sighed, then started to graze.

Majestic gave a weak smile. She turned and looked at Angel. "Um.. Hi." she said pricking her ears.

Angel looked at Danny, "Um, yeah, I'll be in you're herd." she said smiling, she turned and looked at Majestic. 'Hi." she said.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pinto on Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:28 pm

Tio turned and looekd at Sunny"Hi."she said and smiled
pinto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowRida on Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:17 pm

"Cool as" Danny said smiling at both the mares now.

"I'm Sunny. Twister reckons your real nice so he told me to come say Hi" she giggled.
SnowRida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:38 pm

Twister pricked his ears, trying to hear what Sunny was saying to Tio. He snorted when he relized he was being rude, so he turned around and started to graze.

Majestic smiled then glanced at Twister, she started to walked toward him, once she reached him she snorted "I joined Danny's herd, just for a record. So you can have you're little herd, and i can have mine." she said then turned around and stuck her tail in the air, and walked off. She walked over to a nearby tree, and lay down under it.

Angel watched Majestic, then looked back at Danny "So, is there anything that I don't know about you?" she asked smiling slightly.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pinto on Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:19 am

Tio smiled"really?I wouldn't say i'm real nice, i'm just an ordinary"she replied
pinto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum