Tio's Decision

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tio's Decision

Post  WildWind on Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:24 pm

Twister pricked his ears at Tio "May i get your name?" He asked Tio. He pinned his ears at Danny's comment "No you may not stay with us!" he snorted at Danny.

"W-What about Tio, can she stay with us?" Majestic asked, glancing at Danny "Sorry! I'm not the one in charge here!" she whispered to Danny
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowRida on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:12 am

"And why not?" Danny snorted back rudefully at Twister. "Thats okay" he smiled nicely back at Majestic. Danny was starring at Twister waiting for his rude comment that he will most likely throw back at him back.
SnowRida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:49 pm

Twister pinned his ears back tight and snorted "Because i said so! Now don't be a pain, and go find somewhere else to live!" he said, glaring at Danny.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowRida on Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:03 am

"Fine" he said, and cantered off shaking his head. "Man he is pain that Twister dude" he said to him self quietly. Danny cantering away from the others wondering what he was going to do now that he didn't have a herd to look after or a herd to protect him.
SnowRida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pinto on Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:17 am

Tio watched the others then watched Danny leave then looekd back at Twister"I'm Tio."she replied sweetly and smiled
pinto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:24 am

Twister nodded "Hi, So are you staying with us?" he asked glancing at Majestic

Majestic gave Twister a annoyed look, then cantered after Danny "Danny wait!" she called after him.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowRida on Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:10 am

Danny stopped and looked at Majestic. "What is it" he asked Majestic.
SnowRida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pinto on Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:47 am

"if it's okay with you"Tio replied
pinto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:30 pm

Twister pricked his ears and nodded "Yeah, i guess you could" he said quickly spinning his head to see what Majestic was doing, he looked back at Tio "So where did you come from before you came here?" he asked.

Majestic looked at Danny "Um.. You can stay with us, i don't care what Twister say's, or thinks!" she snorted, turning toward Twister and glaring at him, she looked back at Danny and smiled "So, what do you think? you wanna stay with us?" she asked
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pinto on Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:40 pm

"Thank you"Tio replied"i uh...was born nowhere around here"
pinto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowRida on Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:56 pm

"Thank you Majestic, I will stay with you if i can" he said looking at her then looking back over at Tio and Twister.
SnowRida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:27 pm

Twister nodded "Oh, Majestic and I have been traveling for a while, but this place looks like a nice place to stay." he said looking around.

Majestic smiled "Well, lets head back over to the river, where the other horses are. Don't worry about Twister, he will get over his problems." she said glaring at Twister.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowRida on Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:17 am

Danny laughed. "Okay, and thank you, and yes he will have to get over me staying with you guys." Danny headed back to the river where Tio and Twister were standing talking.
SnowRida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pinto on Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:41 am

"yeah i guess it's okay"Tio said and smiled
pinto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:50 pm

Majestic smiled at Danny. "Um, I won't be a moment." She said to Danny then started walking toward Twister. "Twister, can i talk to you for a moment!" she said with her ears pinned.

Twister nodded at Tio and smiled. He snorted when Majestic approached him, but nodded and followed her. Majestic snorted "Look, Danny is staying with us, and you are going to get over it or I'll leave!" she said then trotted away, toward Danny.Twister snorted and glared at Majestic. He didn't like Danny, and wasn't planning on starting to! He trotted back to Tio and pricked his ears "Sorry about that..." he said pawing at the ground.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pinto on Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:48 am

"it's fine"Tio said and smiled sweetly
pinto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowRida on Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:55 pm

"Um... yeah, Twister didn't look impressed about me staying with you guys." said Danny looking at the ground. "Maybe i shouldn't stay just so that Twister doesn't get annoyed with me or you." he said now looking at Majestic.
SnowRida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:07 pm

Majestic shook her head "Look, forget about him! He needs to learn to stop being a brat!" she said then started to graze. She sighed then glanced at Danny.

Twister glanced over at Majestic and Danny, he shuddered at the sigh of Danny. He quickly looked back at Tio. "Would you like to start a Herd with me?" he asked
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowRida on Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:00 pm

Danny laughed a loud. "Okay! Hey do you want to be in my herd, or do you just want to stay with Twister and Tio and be in there herd?" He asked softly.
SnowRida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pinto on Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:43 am

"sure"Tio replied and smiled"i'de really like that"
pinto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:16 pm

Twister pricked his ears. "Cool. So um, I'm not sure what you think of Danny, but he defiantly isn't being in the herd. Um, what do you think of Majestic?" he asked glancing at Majestic and Danny.

Majestic glanced at the ground. "Um... i don't know. Ive known Twister for a while and i wouldn't really want to leave him... Even though he has his problems... Um, i guess i could." she said looking at Danny.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Angel come's looking for a herd.

Post  WildWind on Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:38 pm

Angel had been walking for days. She was thirsty and wanted water. She kept walking, and snorted when she smelt other horse's nearby. She walked a little faster and parred out from behind some bushes. "Water..." she whispered under her breath, at the sight of the river. She also spotted the other horses. She didn't want to be seen, yet she wanted that water. She snorted and just walked out from in the bushes. She ignored the other horses and just cantered over to the river, she lowered her head and had a very long drink.

(Look at My Horses characters to see what Angel looks like, and what her description is.)
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pinto on Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:24 pm

"yeah, Majestic seems nice"Tio said and smiled then pricked her ears and looked over at Angel
pinto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowRida on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:11 am

"No pressure Majestic, thats fine if you want to stay with Twister its cool" he said nickering softly. Danny glanced over at Angel. "I might go find out who she is" he said smiling to Majestic. Danny walked quietly over to where Angel was drinking, "Hey how are you, I'm Danny!" he said tilting his head slightly and smiling sweetly at her..
SnowRida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowRida on Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:34 am

Sunny(SunShine) came into Dark Forest another way she wasn't sure at all where she was she started trotting then slowed down and sniffed the air for a sent, she found one and started cantering toward the sent, she slowed as the sent got stronger. She looked around and saw other horses near a river. She Whinnied to them happily.
SnowRida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top