Skylight Arrives

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skylight Arrives

Post  Emiliy on Sat May 02, 2009 7:13 am

Skylight sure footedly stepped her way to the shallow water in Seeking Creek, dipping her lips into the fresh water. Her eyes and body relaxing a lot more, Skylight whinnied to herself in pleasure. Rising her head Skylight walked off a bit, and headed to the delicious looking grass, and began grazing happily as she also sun-baked in the sparkling rays of light, and as her coat began dazzling, Skylight sighed happily. 'Home Sweet Home' Skylight thought to herself.
Emiliy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Skylight Arrives

Post  ProKid on Sat May 02, 2009 7:40 am

Midnight moved quickly into the meadow, his neck sweaty from perspiration. He scanned the area. There was only a mare around. He slowed down at the lake and sunk his muzzle in the water. After taking huge gulps of water, he paced in circles by the bank, soon settling down for a mouthful of lush, green grass. Midnight raised his head and felt the breeze against his body. He glanced towards the mare in curiosity.
(I rushed this one so it might not be very well done)
ProKid

View user profile http://www.everlastingmeadows.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Emiliy on Sat May 02, 2009 7:44 am

Skylight saw Midnight, she rose her elegant head, nodded then reared in pleasure. Landing, Skylight bowed down politely, "I'm Skylight. You might be?" she asked, in her strange, almost enchanted voice that had a sharp tone of strength in it.
Emiliy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BrumbyRider on Sat May 02, 2009 6:34 pm

Lithium stood at the edge of the clearing, gazing out at the river with slitted, piercing eyes. His gaze panned accross the meadow and rested on a pure black gleaming mare bowing to a stallion, he made a disgusted sound in the back of his throught. His eyes shone with a slight tinge of red as the full black irisus were hit by the sun. He whinnied softly, barely making a noise then built it up untill it was heard by all. He arched his masculine neck and flicked his tail, the single threads of hair whipped his hindquarters as they fell.
BrumbyRider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emiliy on Sat May 02, 2009 6:50 pm

Skylight turned her attention to Lithium. Soul-stealing indeed. She trotted over sweetly, and sniffed his scent. Inhailing the fresh breeze, Skylight sighed happily and looked at Lithium. "I'm Skylight, who are you?" She asked.
Emiliy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BrumbyRider on Sat May 02, 2009 7:05 pm

Lithium's coat prickled under his skin with excitment. He took in her scent and replied, 'Thy cursing be Lithium dear mare,' He looked her over.
BrumbyRider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emiliy on Sat May 02, 2009 7:12 pm

Skylight flicked her tail. Lithium looked too short for her.........Skylight began turning away
Emiliy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BrumbyRider on Sat May 02, 2009 7:15 pm

Lithium chuckled and walked towards the river. No mare was worth his valuble time if she was worried about height as he knew she was.
BrumbyRider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sat May 02, 2009 11:31 pm

Nyx, watching Skylight reject this stallion, just because of his height. Her heart started to throb in sympathy for this bold, mighty, strong stallion who would serve her perfectly well if she just got to know his personality, looks definitely didn't make the stallion. Anyway, who did she think she was? Nyx kept positive and walked down to Lithium, hoping he didn't see her as who she really was "royal-blooded". She, in fact, hoped he had no clue who she really was, not wanting to be bowed down to. Nyx nudged the horse gently. "I'm sorry about your rejection, earlier. Some mares just take one look at the stallion and judge him by his looks. Just don't take any notice of those sort." Hoping to not offend Skylight, but give Lithium advice. She hated horses like Skylight treating others like dirt, as she had done earlier. Just because she had warrior blood in her, didn't mean she could go doing whatever she pleased.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BrumbyRider on Sun May 03, 2009 7:12 pm

Lithium chuckled and turned to face the sweet voice that sung in his ears, and blinked twice as he stared at the amazing shape of a well bred mare facing him, he smiled and looked ijnto her eyes, 'Yes, it happens only too often but it doesn't mind me much, I come here to find my other half, horses alike her are obviously not meant for me. So it partly helps me on my search.' He flashed a brilliant smile then seemed to stutter, he inclined his head and introduced himself, 'Thy name is Lithium, now I do hope your name is as sweet as your face.' His eyes were gentle and welcoming. He partly hoped she didn't offened the mare, not sure how he would've though.
BrumbyRider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Mon May 04, 2009 1:36 am

Nyx smiled sweetly, happy that he didn't recognize her. "Er.. Nyx." She nickered, looking down a bit then flicked her eyes back to Lithium. "Where have you come from? I've been around her many times, but I haven't seen you before ... newcomer?" Nyx asked, silently hoping to start a worthy conversation with Lithium, he seemed like the nice kind, very friendly so far, she didn't know how Skylight could just reject him. Snorting with frustration she swung her head sharply around in Skylight's direction, pricking her ears curiously, although she knew who she was, didn't mean she had to like her. Nyx swished her tail normally and decided to forget the spiteful mare by lowered her velvet muzzle to graze, stepping back to give Lithium some space whilst she grazed but kept her attention on him, awaiting his reply.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Mon May 04, 2009 2:26 am

Sensation stood in the trees, watching Skylight with a curious eye. He neighed gently towards her and slowly made his way down the bank, snorting slightly at himself for being so taken by her magnificent beauty. Sensation was now a couple of meters away from her, he bowed down at her feet then raised himself. "My name is Sensation, what is your's pretty one?" He asked as a fantastic curved smirk crossed his lips. Still taking in the divine mare before him, he bowed again showing respect towards her, though he didn't recognize this familiar stranger before him.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emiliy on Mon May 04, 2009 6:05 am

Skylight bared her teeth at Nyx, "If you have a problem with me, tell me face-to-face!" She snorted again, then looked at Sensation in surprise...."My name is Skylight..." She said. Wether a stallion knew her history and name or not, she disliked being bowed to. "Er..Nice to meet you, Sensation.." Skylight said, a little confused.
Emiliy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Mon May 04, 2009 7:27 am

Nyx didn't hesitate, some of her ancestors were warriors, her parents had taught her to fight well and if this would come to a fight, she wouldn't back down. "Yes, actually I do have a problem with you, Warrior Skylight," She stood strong, addressing the mare by her name. Nyx knew very well that she had a bit more fame in her line but wished Skylight wouldn't address her by Goddess Nyx, even though thats whom she really was. "I did notice your rudeness towards this innocent stallion before. Taking his height for granted then turning away from him in disgust." Nyx explained, pinning her ears slightly at the awful memory.

Sensation knew who she was too, but had only heard of her once, he looked at Nyx, knowing who she was and slightly gasped in surprise. "Yo-your God-Goddess Nyx!!" He stammered, staring at Nyx then looked back at Skylight. "Its a pleasure to meet you Skylight, what are you seeking here on this fine day and where do you come from?" He asked, curious about this breath-taking mare.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emiliy on Tue May 05, 2009 4:00 am

Snarling, Skylgiht bared her teeth in anger. "Well, Goddess Nyx, What I don't like about here, is that all these horses take ME for granted and think of me as a stuck-up idiot!! No-one bothers to take the time to figure out what, and who I really am!!!" Skylight's eyes began to filter with tears of stress and depression. Skylight shook her head in sadness, turned and galloped down the creek, out of sight and collapsed in the stream. She threw her head under the icy water, and began shivereing. Skylight fell down off her knees onto her side, and shook like mad in the cold of the water.
Emiliy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Tue May 05, 2009 4:04 am

Nyx flinched as she addressed her by 'Goddess Nyx'. She glanced back at Lithium, yes, he was still there. Nyx's eyes watched as the mare galloped out of site, though she really didn't mean to offend her greatly, if she did.

Sensation sighed and galloped after Skylight, he found her sobbing in the stream. Sensation trotted towards her and shoved his head under her stomach and swung her legs over his back, dragging her out of the water so she wouldn't freeze to death. He nickered softly and sat down beside her, placing her head on his back, he placed his over hers, trying to keep her warm and dry her icy cold coat.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emiliy on Tue May 05, 2009 4:18 am

Skylight snorted in rebellion. She staggered up, but fell again from the torture of the cold. She tried getting up again, she stumbled to a tree and leaned against it. Her finely built body was trembling with cold, she could hardly open her eyes. Skylgith closed her eyes tight, and her muscles grew stiff, as she shook like a terrified rooster
Emiliy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Tue May 05, 2009 4:23 am

Sensation looked at Skylight, rather puzzled. So she wanted someone to care for her, yet she just pulled away from him and didn't even bother to say a thank you. Sensation sat there, giving Skylight a confused look, he didn't understand any of this mess. Yes, he could've kept tried to keep her warm and she would rather stand the cold? Very confusing.

Last edited by HollywoodUnicorn on Wed May 06, 2009 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emiliy on Tue May 05, 2009 4:27 am

Skylight took the time and effort to open her eyes and figure out what horse and took her out of the stream...she thought it was Lithium, or a stranger.....but it was Sensation. Skylight stopped shaking completely. Her cunfusion switched to shame. "I'm sorry" Was all Skylgith could force out, and she collapsed to the ground, staring at the bank ahead of her
Emiliy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Tue May 05, 2009 4:30 am

Sensation nodded, apology accepted. He walked over to Skylight and sat down beside her, nuzzling her neck gently, he pulled her onto his back and offered her warmth, feeling if she were a human she would have frost-bites already!
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emiliy on Tue May 05, 2009 4:38 am

(lol!) Skylight whinnied greatfully, and began to feel drousy. Skylight found herself asleep quickly, 'drowned' in her tiredness and cold. (sozz i couldnt think of much more)
Emiliy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Tue May 05, 2009 4:41 am

Sensation started to groom her coat as she slept, the sun now catching her beautiful black coat, he smiled to himself and nuzzled her cheek gently. Pulling her closer to him a bit, feeling the heat from her sun-warmed body.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emiliy on Tue May 05, 2009 4:47 am

Skylight made a small sigh sort of sound in her throat as she slept soundly and felt the comfort from Sensation. Her beautiful body rose and fell as she took in breaths and let them go. Her ears twitched every now and then, and finally, a few hours later, around an hour later, Skylight woke. Skylight pulled herself off of Sensation, nuzzled him gently as a thankyou, and said kindly, "Thanks for helping me...."
Emiliy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Tue May 05, 2009 4:50 am

Sensation stood up and shook the grass from his gray coat, "No, it was my pleasure." He smiled, wanting to bow before her but he knew she disliked it. "Did you have a nice rest?" Sensation asked with a tone of laughter hidden in his voice, watching as beams of sun danced over her stunning back coat.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emiliy on Tue May 05, 2009 4:59 am

Skylight shook herself "Yes, thankyou for it, too.." Skylight said
Emiliy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content