Copper's Arrival

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Copper's Arrival

Post  ProKid on Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:00 am

"Careful there. Maybe you should get some rest now," Copper suggested.

Copper noticed Dawn turning away. He whinnied to her.
ProKid

View user profile http://www.everlastingmeadows.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:05 am

Sandy nodded, she decided to sleep standing, laying down on her grazed and blooded stomach would hurt to much. Before Copper turned away she said "Thanks for not laughing at me.. it means alot." She said, giving him a quick smile of appreciation.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:09 am

"Don't thank me, I haven't really seen your speed yet," he teased.
ProKid

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:09 am

Dawn heard the whinny Copper gave out a turned back to see him "What?" she asked.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:11 am

"Ha! You know I'm fast enough to not be able to stop myself in time for half going over a cave top!" Sandy snickered.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:17 am

"You could've jumped, but maybe you'd run into a tree instead," He replied, adding, "Get some rest now,"

He trotted over to Dawn. "I'll tell you what you want to know," he explained to her what Sandy had told him. He glanced over his shoulder at Sandy then turned away.
ProKid

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:20 am

Dawn listened in silence "Ouch! That would hurt! I hope she is ok." dropping her head she felt sorry for the mare. She looked over to the mare and smiled.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:22 am

Sandy smiled to herself "Stallions.." She muttered with a sly grin spread across her face. Sandy closed her eyes, resting a hind leg lazily as she slept, Good Night Sleep She thought to herself before falling asleep, having replays shot through her mind of the accident that happened earlier. Mares laughed at her as she lay there in agony .... Dodging trees .... Crying for help .... Copper standing beside her .... Copper?

Last edited by HollywoodUnicorn on Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:45 am

Copper looked over his shoulder. He knew there was more to what Sandy had mentioned. He looked back at Dawn, asking, "Where do you come from?"
Copper boredly kicked a small stone. He saw a movement within the leaf-covered ground.
ProKid

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:14 am

Sandy flicked her ears ad jerked her eyes open, having enough of the mesmerizing pain. She felt an uncontrollable spurt of strength and walked over to Copper and Dawn stood. "Hi.. um sorry I didn't get a chance to introduce myself before.. I'm Sandy." She said, lowering her head, showing respect to this new mare. Sandy looked at Copper and smiled weakly then walked over to the stream and washed her blood stained coat and wounds. After bathing, her pale palomino coat shone brightly in the glimpses of sun. She shook her mane, tail and coat until it was dry and trotted back to meet the horses, her black muzzle lightly drifted around as she caught new scents. Sandy stopped in between Copper and Dawn and looked at the leaves.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sat May 02, 2009 9:36 pm

Dawn looked at Copper "I come from around here kind of. I travel a lot with a colt named Azland." She looked at Sandy still asleep then back to Copper. "He might be looking for me actually." Dawn lowered her head and took some grass. Hearing hoof sounds she looked up to see Sandy standing there. "Hello Sandy, I'm Dawn." Smiling she nuzzled Sandy softly on the neck trying not to hurt her.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Sat May 02, 2009 10:04 pm

"Perhaps we could meet with this colt. May I ask how you are related to Azland?" Copper enquired, shifting his gaze towards the mare.
He looked Sandy over. She seemed alright so far, but have not fully recovered yet. Copper watched the two mares interact with each other.
ProKid

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sat May 02, 2009 11:11 pm

Sandy smiled a warm greeting at this mare, she seemed friendly enough. A twig snapped behind her, she twisted her head around to see what had made the noise, she saw a bay stallion wondering around. She froze, unsure of what he might do, she shuddered at the thought of him trying to get one of these horses, although she would be easy to catch at this rate.

The bay stallion had his ears half way pinned, scars all over his neck and rump, then again he didn't think that he was all that scary looking. The stallion saw the other horses chatting with each other and slowly approached, "Hi.. My name is Chase. I do not mean any harm to nor mare, or stallion. I simply come here in peace." His deep voice boomed. Chase knelt down on one knee and bowed his head, showing loyalty and respect to these fellow horses.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun May 03, 2009 12:35 am

Dawn looked at Copper "Azland and I aren't related. Just good friends." She smiled. "If he comes I will warn him nothing is wrong just in case." She looked around sniffing the air trying to catch his scent to see if he was in the area.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Sun May 03, 2009 5:07 am

Copper nodded at Dawn then turned his attention towards Chase. Copper looked the stallion over. He was like The dim light made Chase's coat a slightly darker brown, though Copper knew that the stallion was bay. Copper made out that Chase was a Thoroughbred stallion, one slightly younger than himself. Copper took a step forward and bowed back to the stallion. "Pleased to meet you, Chase. I am Copper. This is Sandy," Copper paused as he turned his head around to look at the palomino. "And that is Dawn."
ProKid

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun May 03, 2009 5:28 am

Sandy smiled at Chase. "Greetings." She nickered, though she was a bit unsure of him, wouldn't he of run her off already? She was well known for biggest horse dork, by most of the other mares.

Chase nodded, taking in the horses name's. His eyes lingered slowly on each horse, but his eyes stayed on Dawn a bit longer, she seemed like she was hiding something, although she probably wasn't. "Pleased to meet you all." Chase smiled, feeling welcomed into this small group of horses.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Mon May 04, 2009 3:18 am

Dawn smiled at Chase watching him "Nice to meet you Chase." she still watched him and noticed that he looked at her longer. She didn't know why he looked at her longer but she didn't seem to like it. She decided to graze to get her mind off things.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Mon May 04, 2009 3:22 am

Chase snorted, he was making himself look like an idiot. Moving back a step, he examined Sandy's wounds from afar, seeing that she looked quite damaged, but also looked hurt inside, not just on the outside. Chase yawned stiffly, his eyes lingered onto Copper, he was a handsome stud, thoroughbred too, but a bit older than himself, very well muscled, just like Chase.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Mon May 04, 2009 3:30 am

Dawn looked around the area the horses were. It wasn't very open, just a small meadow. This place was kind of dark. She heard a noise and it wasn't the other horses. Looking around, she couldn't find what it was. She breathed in catching the scent. It was another horse... a horse she knew. Whinnying out warning the horse to stay calm she realised it would be Azland. "Azland?" She nickered.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Mon May 04, 2009 3:35 am

Sandy looked up from studying the leaves "Who is Azland?" She questioned, looking around curiously for this other horse that Dawn had detected.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Mon May 04, 2009 3:39 am

Azland walked through the tree's. He was a beautiful pinto colt. He looked at Dawn and his face was glowing. He trotted eagerly over to her nipping her a little.
Dawn smiled as she saw Azland and turned to the other horses "This is Azland." she told them. "Azland... this is Copper, Sandy and Chase." she pointed to each of them when saying their name.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Tue May 05, 2009 2:27 am

"Nice to meet you, Azland," Copper greeted the colt, looking him over.

Azland was a sturdy horse. He had a good figure which made him look quite strong for a young colt like him. Copper took another look at Chase. Chase had a structure that was good for racing. He seemed to and could be, a racing horse. Most of them in the small group of horses liked to race. Copper realised it was getting darker. It must be getting dark out.
ProKid

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Tue May 05, 2009 3:22 am

Sandy smiled warmly at Azland, welcoming him. She noticed too, that it was getting darker and slightly colder too. Sandy shivered a light, icy gust of wind blew over her body. Starting to chatter, she walked over to a warmer place and laid down, placing her tail over her back for more warmth. Sandy sighed, chattering a tad, she pressed her chin onto her knees and shut her almost-frozen eyelids.

Chase glanced at Sandy, then looked at Copper. "Are you two mates?" He asked, thinking it may be possible for them to be, Dawn looking a tad to young for Copper, but the decision was entirely up to the horses, who they loved.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Tue May 05, 2009 4:14 am

"No. All of us have only met each other for a short period of time." Copper replied, looking over his shoulder at Sandy.

Now that someone had asked about her, Copper felt that Sandy was kind of nice. "I have found a cave not far from here this morning. It is not very spacious but comfortable and can fit about two of you in to rest for the night. Any of you have any other suggestions?"

Copper looked around, scanning the forest. It was getting darker, and Copper could not see very clearly though he could make out most of the things.
ProKid

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Tue May 05, 2009 4:19 am

Sandy looked up, smiling sweetly, "Thanks for the offer, Copper, but I'd rather rest here." She nickered, telling him she was quite comfortable already, stretching out on the mossy area, a few rocks around, but not many.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top