Strider's land of glory

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Strider's land of glory

Post  Lkbrox on Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:47 am

"No, mum," Dusty shivered at the word. Her mother had abandoned her so she had right to call Star mum, but something felt empty inside of her.
"Let me handle this," she whinnied. Standing bravely infront of the stallion Dusty reared up and cantered around him, in a way that showed him that she could.
"I am of no threat, I come in search of a home, as mine was bruetly taken from me. I can walk, trot, canter and gallop, so I am able to get away from predators and keep up with the herd. Please, please let me stay," Dusty stopped and stared deeply at the stallion in front of her.
Lkbrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  angiedrummond on Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:20 pm

Star Bowed Infront Of Strider begging Him to let her Stay with dusty

angiedrummond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lkbrox on Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:53 am

She sighed and continued to stare, oh how she wanted to be surrounded by horses that would help look after and out for her. She had always dreamed of being in a herd, but it was always just out of reach. Manier herd had rejected her and you could tell in her eyes that she was permantly scarred. Yet this little bundle of fur and whinnies managed to have a smile on her face every day, and a skip in her step.
Lkbrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:40 am

The wind, sented with the warm summer gras, blew into her face as she crested a small hill. There, at last was the small herd of horses she had smelled on the wind. Her small shapely ears perked forward as she watched the herd. A young herd she decided, but was it worthy of haveing her in it.
She snorted and pinned her ears, suddenly angry for no reason. "Of coarse they were not worthy of her, no herd would be" she thought to her self as she stomped a hoof to the ground. But Flight also knew that winter with out a herd could be a hard dangerous thing..... She tossed her main and pawed up the grass.... she would watch this herd, yes she would wait and see. Perhaps even a small battle wiht the herd stallion to test him would be in order.
With her ears still pinned and the wind and the herd now at her back she slipped down the hill again to fade like a patch of night into the trees.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:55 am

Luna walked into Strider's territory without knowing it. She suddenly froze as soon as she saw him, "Wow..'' She thought. "He is magnificent!!" She gasped in her head. Luna walked up close to Strider and bowed respectfully to the powerful stallion, don't forget handsome! Her brown eyes were soft and pleading, she really wanted to join this herd with such a marvelous stallion in lead. Her palomino coat shone in the only ray of sun, it sparkled like gold. Luna didn't notice it herself but it really did show her beauty. Luna waited patiently and politely for Strider's response.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top