Fall For You - Bay Mustang Stallion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fall For You - Bay Mustang Stallion

Post  BrumbyRider on Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:23 am

Fall For You (Pending Nickname) Canterd gracefully into a large meadow where a few mares grazed and searched for stallions contentidly. He snorted and began to slowly graze his way out of the meadow, enjoying the light and springy dew coverd grass.
BrumbyRider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall For You - Bay Mustang Stallion

Post  ForeverYoung on Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:42 am

Fanfare poked her head out from behind a reasonably narrow tree. She was at the border of the forest. Black trees opening up into a beautiful green meadow, full of the morning dew. She saw a young stallion playing not too far away. It warmed her heart to see that stallions were not all pride. She came out from behind the tree, her ears pricked. She didn't really care if she was seen or not, she just had to get a taste of the fresh grass. She started nibbling at the tips of the grass grades. She felt the horses presence nearby. He must have already spotted her.
ForeverYoung
Admin

View user profile http://gemstonemeadows.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BrumbyRider on Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:53 am

Fall For You peeked around at the mares seeking a companion. He spotted none of his instrest untill he turned to continue grazing and spied a lonesome mare delicately grazing, his heart sputtered an faultered and he let out a gasp. His eyes widened and he took a hesitant and nervous step towards her, like she had a gravitational pull that drew him towards her.
BrumbyRider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:58 am

Fanfare could see the stallion getting closer and closer out at the corner of her eye. She thought he might have been deranged. Fanfare lifted her proud head, unveiling her majestic height and her clear, glossy bay coat. "May I help you?" Fanfare was rather confused at the stallion's vacant look.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BrumbyRider on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:05 am

'Err...' Was all he could say as she looked into his eyes.
She was elegent and beautiful, there was no way he could match up to that. As he was scruffy with his dark black mane and his wild eyes and forlock falling over one of his deep eyes. His dark brown coat glowed in the slight light of the new day.
Fall For You smiled and his eyes seemed to sparkle, 'Thy name be Fall For You, as for you?' He said in his deep musical voice that was more like singing then talking. He bowed his head slightly.
BrumbyRider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:48 am

Fanfare smiled at his smart choice of words. She stopped concentrating on the delicious grass, this might be interesting. The shaggy, yet well built mustang was at her eye level. She was so used to standing over stallions, not this one though. "My name is Fanfare." Fanfare accepted the respect that was being offered to her by lowering her head as well.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BrumbyRider on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:53 am

Fall For You's eyes seemed to soften and he smiled slightly. He nodded to the meadow with it's gentle flowing creek cutting through the center. 'Why would a mare such angelic as thee be at a place of seeking? For surely you have a mate that is worthy of your time.' He turned back to face her as he said this in his soft, gentle voice.
BrumbyRider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:56 am

"Indeed, I did have a mate. I left the herd." Fanfare raised her head again, her eyes turning black, getting a fierce feeling. Fanfare shook her neck of all the flies, her black mane glinting in the early morning sun.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BrumbyRider on Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:01 am

'Oh,' Fall For You exhaled.
'I see, is this a touchy subject or do you mind if we discuss it?' He blinked.
BrumbyRider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:04 am

"I don't mind discussing it, but there is no relevance in it." Fanfare did not blink at all. Nor did her posture change. She stamped her foot after being swarmed with flies.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BrumbyRider on Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:10 am

'Do you mind walking while we talk? I would not mind getting to know you better.' He stood facing her, his head held high and his oily black mane fell unevenly on both sides while his forlock, when he tossed his head gently to free his eyes of flies, split to shelter both his eyes. Fall For You swished his tail in one swift motion that showed the illusion of a gleaming waterful of black. He smiled, making his invisable eyes glitter as he took in the mares posture and appearence. His hooves shined as a horses's who just came back from the farriers did, they cut through the soft dirt were he stood and left the sharp prints of an unshod horse.
BrumbyRider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:28 pm

Fanfare thought for a moment, wondering whether it was best to give up most of her free time to walk around with a stallion who really wanted to know her. It really wouldn't hurt. She shifted her maned from her right side to her left side, agreeing.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BrumbyRider on Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:38 pm

Fall For You (aka Secondhand Serinade) smiled kindly and guesterd for Fanfare to go first and choose the destination.
BrumbyRider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:43 pm

Fanfare took off at a calm trot in front of Fall. She decided where to go while she trotted towards the woods. She thought that the woods would be a nice place. So mysterious. So many discoveries to be found. Fanfare stopped, waiting for Fall to catch up. "The woods." She spoke shortly. Fanfare wasn't much of a talker. She usually just gestured. She was even surprised that Fall had come up to her in the first place, she usually and intends to scare horses off.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BrumbyRider on Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:46 pm

Fall tossed his double mane and cantered with his head held naturally high and his long lanky legs moved in quick yet long powerful strokes as he moved off towards Fanfare.
BrumbyRider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:34 pm

As they both disappeared into the forest, Fanfare felt she should make some conversation. "So where are you from?"
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BrumbyRider on Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:55 pm

'I come from the land down south, do you know the mountains and the legendary Thowra's lands? Yes well he sired me and I lived with him for my two years of foalhood. I learnt his ways of the bush and when the time came he sent me off with a good luck and he told me that I had next right to the throne down south. But instead I came up here too seek a nice stead to host a herd I shall run. I have not as yet found that land but I won't give up.' Fall said answering her question.
'As for you, were are you from?' He asked politly matching his stride with hers as they walked through a dense arch in the trees, water dripped from the vines that hung overhead and they fell on Fall as he glided under them.
BrumbyRider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:13 pm

"Yes, I have heard of those lands. I lived there for a while. I don't stay in one place for too long, so there isn't a place in this area I have not been." Fanfare did not look at him as she said this, se kept her eyes fixated on the path that lay ahead of them. It wasn't really a path, but it was going to be soon. "I don't really have a place where I live. I wonder around. That's partially why I do not have a mate let alone a foal. I move too quickly." Fanfare was not upset by this, she was used to it and really had no idea what it was like to be loved or to be in love.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BrumbyRider on Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:18 pm

'I see,' Fall said
'I have never had a mate or foal either, Ith doesn't bother me as I enjoy coming and going as I please. fredom's my thing' Fall grunted, he knew what it was like to be in love, but not to be loved.
BrumbyRider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:45 am

Fanfare continued. She noticed the sad expression in his eyes. She did not comment on it, but she knew there was a story there. Maybe one day she will gradually get him to tell her. Fanfare unexpectedly broke into a full on gallop, weaving effortlessly through the trees as though she was a part of nature. She lifted up her tail, her legs carrying her further, deep into the forest. She knew exactly where she was headed.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BrumbyRider on Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:08 am

Fall sighed and continued walking, he knew why she fled, she preferd real stallions, handsome, gracful and tall...
He marvelled at her graceful dissapearing figure as a silent tear over flowed from his eye and slid down his cheek. The feel amazed him, he had never she yet a single tear in his short life of 5 years. Love meant tears and this was the second time he loved. He wished it would not end as bad as it did last time. But what were the chances she'd stick around. She ran away.
BrumbyRider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:36 am

Fanfare felt that Fall was no longer near. She glided to a stop, nature taking a pause. She spun around, the leaves swirling under her hooves. She let out a loud whinny. She calmly walked back to where she had left Fall, hoping he was still there.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BrumbyRider on Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:57 am

Fall saw her coming and rubbed his tear away by rubbing it on his leg.
He straitened up and looked at her with tierd, sad eyes.
BrumbyRider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:11 am

Fanfare noticed straight away that he was deeply upset. "What's the matter? Did you think I left you?" Fanfare was shocked to see that he thought she left him, she would only do that when she had notified someone.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BrumbyRider on Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:36 am

Fall recoverd, 'It's nothing.' He said in a husky voice.
BrumbyRider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum