The Beautiful Dream.....

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Beautiful Dream.....

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Mon May 04, 2009 1:52 am

Dream fixed her gaze on Keisha, "You sometimes have to take chances, bud." Nickering softly, she gently nuzzled Keisha, then knelt down on her knees, ready to sleep, the rest of her body followed automatically. Dream sighed heavily and watched the other horses and wolves.

Ayden padded into the forest, in search of some food. He saw an obese buck not to far off, he crouched down low and as soon as the buck saw him, he pounced onto it's back and clawed into it's chest with his claws to hold it steady and snapped it's neck, giving instant death. Ayden dragged the buck to his "spot" in the clearing and ate contently, though he was not overly happy of the sour faces of the horses as they smelt a decaying buck, it's stomach ripped open would not make it much better, but he couldn't starve himself.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Mon May 04, 2009 3:02 am

As Dream layed down Keisha layed her paws and head on her neck. She smelt the blood of the buck and automaticly licked her lips. Looking down at Dream she murmured "Sorry, I haven't ate in a while. I am hungry." She smiled innocently.

Alice smelt the blood and her nose screwed up. Realising it was Ayden's dinner she let it go. She will just have to get use to it. She started to graze.
Bella could smell the blood as well "That's gross." She murmured as she was near Alice.
Alice peered up at Bella "Leave Ayden alone... he needs to eat just like us." She shook her head and went back to grazing.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Mon May 04, 2009 3:08 am

Dream nuzzled her softly. "It's okay, go join Ayden, I'm sure that he wouldn't be able to eat a whole.." Her lips screwed. "Obese deer to himself." Dream nickered nosing Keisha softly.

Ayden barked loudly towards Keisha and deeper into it's flesh, revealing a few organs, he licked his lips and tossed out its bone, starting to chew on a bone with flesh on it, he howled longly, inviting Keisha to join him.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Mon May 04, 2009 3:23 am

Keisha got up and walked over slowly and decided to sit down before eating. Her stomach growled and she giggled a little. She looked up to look at Ayden.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Mon May 04, 2009 3:30 am

Ayden nosed the buck gently towards Keisha with his nose as if to say "It's yours as much as its mine". Beginning to continue eating, he ripped out a liver, teasingly he looked at the other horses with the liver laying on his tongue. Ayden glanced towards Dream, watching her gag and almost throw up, he chuckled deeply and placed it down, then picked it back up and swallowed it whole, seeing the heart he wondered if Keisha might eat it.

Dream stood up, seeing the animal's heart through Ayden's eyes she galloped into the forest and began to sweat, throwing up in a polluted lake. She heaved a sigh and walked back to the clearing, this wolf was gross with his food.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Mon May 04, 2009 3:35 am

Keisha saw what Ayden was doing as she took a bite of the buck. He was a messy eater and he played with the food. She shook her head and said "I wouldn't annoy the horses." She took another bite. Keisha was staying nice and clean when she was eating.

Bella nearly through up right then when she saw what Ayden did. She reared, landing feircly.
Alice looked away "Now that is gross." She laughed a little.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Tue May 05, 2009 4:01 am

"'Uck!" Snowflake gave a sour expression as she turned away from Ayden. "Help!"

Snowflake pawed the ground, looking at the mountains that could be seen, a mist covering the tops. It seemed like specks of dust from where she stood. Being a horse that liked to travel, she didn't know if she could adapt to a surrounding and stay there for a long period of time, and besides, she'll eventually find another place to stay for some time. But neither did Snowflake want to leave her friends she had made here. Golden Lake seemed like a nice place to stay but she wanted to move further away.
ProKid

View user profile http://www.everlastingmeadows.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Tue May 05, 2009 4:08 am

Ayden faced Keisha "Thats just you, Keisha. That is not me. I'm normally alone, so I'm just getting used to the company of others. I'm usually never this rude, so please excuse me." He said politely, walking away to the stream to wash the blood from his fur.

Dream nudged Snowflake gently, knowing she wasn't exactly happy with where they were.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Tue May 05, 2009 5:09 am

"I'm alright," Snowflake murmured, knowing what Dream was thinking.
She looked towards the snow-capped mountains once more then turned away, sighing.

Shadow glanced at Ayden. He was alright, for now. Keisha could be trusted, she hasn't acted in any way that had showed threats to the horses.
ProKid

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Tue May 05, 2009 5:12 am

Keisha stared at Ayden "You don't know what I have been through." she told him then started to run off.

Alice looked around at all the horses. She sighed then went for a little run.
Bella wasn't use to all the company. Alice and her have been travelling for so long that they didn't normally have company.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Thu May 07, 2009 3:29 am

Shadow raised his head and flicked his ears. There were noises. It was heard not far from where they were, and it was heading their way.

Snowflake shut her eyes tightly as she raised her head, the breeze blowing against her body. Should I leave?, she thought to herself.
Leave... You'll regret you hadn't when they find you... Don't, you won't. Everything is going to be fine...
Voices were heard in her mind. She shook her head, trying not to think of anything, but her mind raced and thoughts rushed in, filling every corner and space available.
Snowflake snorted in frustration, trotting away from the others.
ProKid

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Thu May 07, 2009 6:00 pm

Dream glanced at Shadow, picking up on a noise, then looked towards Keisha run off and trotted after her. She whinnied softly and picked her up by the scruff, stopping her from running. "What's wrong, dear one?" She asked, a bit confused by Keisha's actions.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Thu May 07, 2009 6:03 pm

Adrenaline whinnied softly, seeing other horses ahead of them, then saw Snowflake and that moment he almost melted. Adrenaline cantered to her, seeing her walk off and wondered what would such a gorgeous mare be doing so far from the others. He nickered softly in greeting and bowed his head. "Greetings, stranger. Thee name is Adrenaline. May I ask yours and why you're running from your friends?" Adrenaline asked in a sweet tone, staring at her in frustration.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Fri May 08, 2009 2:04 am

Snowflake turned swiftly, standing guard. The sight of this cremello horse made her relax a little. She calmed down, replying,
"I'm Snowflake, pleased to meet you. And I was just thinking about..." Snowflake paused. She did not intend to reveal her identity, but Adrenaline seemed like a nice horse. "I... I was just thinking about some things..." Snowflake fumbled for the right words. "They aren't that important, anyway."
Snowflake hoped this stallion would not ask further. She looked him over. Strong, gentle expression, Adrenaline looked as though he was an angel. Cremello coat, golden mane and tail.
Am I in heaven? she wondered.

Shadow glanced at the new stallion. He was alright. Snowflake and Adrenaline looked compatible together. They seemed to get along, too.
ProKid

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Fri May 08, 2009 2:21 am

Adrenaline nodded understandingly, "It's fine if you don't feel comfortable telling me. I will not ask any further for you need privacy for some things like the rest of us do." He smiled. Adrenaline looked the stunning, white mare over. Slim, gorgeous, clean, slim. Very nice looking mare indeed. "Pleased to meet you too, Snowflake." Adrenaline spoke, lifting his voice slightly as he said her name.

Dream looked at Adrenaline and Snowflake, sighing softly, maybe she would leave soon too, to possibly seek out a mate that would love and take care of her.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Fri May 08, 2009 2:49 am

Snowflake smiled slightly, suddenly feeling that she wasn't so lonely anymore. She had not intended to find a mate, but all of a sudden she wanted to. If she did have one, does that mean she has to reveal her identity? And it suddenly struck her that if she had a mate, her parents would probably let her off. But that would make no difference for her to have a mate she didn't like. Snowflake stared at the ground, feeling lost. Lost, alone, afraid, not knowing what to do.
ProKid

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Fri May 08, 2009 3:01 am

Adrenaline felt Snowflake's uncomfortableness, suddenly feeling an urge to comfort her, but would she push him away? He decided to try and stepped forward, giving her a gentle nuzzle on the withers. Stepping back, he stared at her, wondering what her reaction would be to all of this bizarre mess.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Fri May 08, 2009 3:18 am

Snowflake felt a wave of an unusual feeling that could not be put into words. She raised her head slightly to look at Adrenaline. All her thoughts were suddenly cleared, her mind blank as she gazed at this angelic stallion. Why had she felt this way? What is it of this cremello stallion that she could not understand, wanted to know? What was happening? Snowflake shook her head, shutting her eyes gently as she lowered her head slightly. Snowflake breathed in the fresh air, taking in new scents that she had not met with earlier.
ProKid

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Fri May 08, 2009 3:23 am

Adrenaline watched as the beautiful mare tried to focus on something, putting in a lot of effort as he saw. Adrenaline watched her as he silently started to think to himself about his future, he was going to head to Seeking Creek soon, but that could wait a couple more days if something interesting told him to stay here and get to know these horses because they may pop up in the future.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Fri May 08, 2009 3:57 am

Snowflake felt weak and tired. She relaxed her muscles, her eyes unopened. She was frustrated and exhausted. Snowflake felt herself falling, falling, into a deep, endless, dark place. Snowflake lost control of herself, but collected herself before she could drop to the ground. Snowflake made a fast walk towards the pond, taking sips as she forgot about everything else.
ProKid

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Fri May 08, 2009 4:43 am

Adrenaline followed close behind Snowflake, knowing she wasn't in a good state and could collapse any time now, he kept a close eye on her, but wondered what had put her that way, she seemed perfectly fine before, maybe it was shock, she may of seen someone like him before and think its them, who knows.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Fri May 08, 2009 5:03 am

Snowflake calmed herself. Why did this happen? She turned to see Adrenaline. Snowflake nuzzled his neck affectionately before laying down within the tall grass and beatifully coloured flowers. She looked up at the cremello stallion. "Sorry,"
ProKid

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri May 08, 2009 7:13 pm

Keisha felt someone picking her up by the scruff of the neck she panicked and let of a growl, that's when she heard Dream's voice. She stopped growling and untensed. "Nothing. Just stretching my legs that's all." She smiled at Dream sweetly.

Bella looked at Ardrenaline and frowned. She took of in a canter over to the lake to get some peice.
Alice saw Ardrenaline talking to Snowflake. Hearing Bella canter of more in a angry way then peaceful way, she started off in the same direction. "Bells wait up what's wrong?"
Bella looked around seeing Alice coming she slowed. "I'm worried about Snowflake getting hurt." She said slowly.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sat May 09, 2009 3:28 am

Adrenaline nodded and nuzzled her back in the same affection, "It's okay," He said lowering his head to her level."I understand." Adrenaline nickered, then looked at the spiteful look Bella gave him and backed up a bit, unsure of what she wanted with him.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Wed May 13, 2009 2:14 am

Snowflake smiled, than started to get up. She needed a little run. "I'll be..." Snowflake thought of what to say. "Running? Well, just that. I'll see you later,"

With that, Snowflake went off at a trot, than a canter, and soon, a gallop. She felt more relaxed now, and most of her energy had returned. As she thundered across the ground, her legs moved quickly. She made a swift turn, circling the meadow.

Shadow watched the other horses, and his gaze rested on the new stallion. Who was he? Where was he from? he wondered, but not willing to walk over to ask. Snowflake seemed fond of him, although they had not met long. He did not want to chase away this stallion, but he would definitely keep an eye on this stallion.
ProKid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top