Kasmirs Journey.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kasmirs Journey.

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sat May 09, 2009 11:14 pm

"Fluorescence." Fluorescence sighed, "Flu for short." She grinned, "Whats your name?" Nickering, she looked over at the other horses then turned back to Twister and smiled.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re:Kasmirs Joruney

Post  WildWind on Mon May 11, 2009 5:55 pm

"Err.. I'm Twister. And may i say, you have a lovely name" He said, "So, where abouts do you come from?" he asked, he gazed into her eyes "Man shes beautiful!" he whispered to himself, under his breath.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Tue May 12, 2009 6:21 am

"Nowhere in particular." Fluorescence snorted softly and her eyes brightened, "Yourself?" She asked, a hint of laughter hidden in her voice as she watched the proud, strong stallion stand before her.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re:Kasmirs Journey

Post  WildWind on Wed May 13, 2009 7:58 pm

Twister nodded "Um.. same here" he said, He arched his neck "So are you a loner?" he asked

Kasmir sighed then trotted away from Dancer. She pranced over to a nearby lake and lowered her head to drink.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Fri May 15, 2009 3:06 am

Flu met Twister's eyes for the first time, nodding but telling him through her eyes she didn't want to discuss her history. Although, she would love to get it out, she didn't quite trust this stallion yet, maybe in the future.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kasmirs Joruney

Post  WildWind on Sat May 16, 2009 9:36 pm

Twister nodded "Er.. sorry i didn't mean to... um-" he quickly stopped talking and shook his head "Shutup!" he told himself quietly "Um i guess i better.. um.... go now" he quickly trotted away before he made a bigger fool of himself. He snorted then lowered his head to graze.

Kasmir raised her head and whinnied to Flu, she glanced at Mystery then sighed and started to trot around.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sat May 16, 2009 9:39 pm

Fluorescence smiled in return to Twister and quietly giggled, then looked at the pretty mare and walked over, raising her nose slightly into the air as a greeting. "Hello. My name is Fluorescence, Flu for short." She smiled, eyes glittering with excitement.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Mon May 18, 2009 7:19 pm

Twister watched Flu. He pricked his ears, and just stood there staring.

Kasmir smiled "I'm Kasmir, nice to meet you" she nickered, then raised her tail "So.. do you know anything about that Stallion over there?" she asked pointing her muzzle to Mystery.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Tue May 19, 2009 3:21 am

"Never seen him around, why?" Fluorescence asked, flicking her eyes back to Twister, catching him staring at her, she turned back to Kasmir, feeling her cheeks burn red hot, although it didn't show.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Wed May 20, 2009 6:35 pm

Kasmir nodded "Oh just wondering" she said blushing. She pricked her ears and glanced at Twister then at Mystery, then quickly looked back at Flu.

Twister quickly looked away when he saw that Flu looked over toward him. He tossed his head then pranced toward Mystery.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sat May 23, 2009 2:36 am

Fluorescence nodded, she didn't know why Kasmir was asking her, a new horse, about some horse she'd never seen and/or spoken to before.

Mystery looked up to see Twister prancing towards himself and gave a friendly whicker, then looked over the mares way, then back at Dancer, the leader of the beautiful mare, Kasmir.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Sat May 23, 2009 4:58 pm

Twister stopped in front of Mystery "Hello." he said looking at the other Stallion "I'm Twister... and you are?" he said pricking his ears.

Kasmir looked at Flu then sighed and started to Graze, and glanced at Dancer and continued to Graze.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sat May 23, 2009 6:42 pm

Fluorescence smiled, then lowered her muzzle towards the grass and her muzzle froze an inch from it as she gazed at the other stallion. "So which one is it you like? The palomino(Twister), the black(Mystery) or the bay(Dancer)?" Flu asked, she seemed quite curious about the black and bay horse.

Mystery nodded, "Hi, Twister. You can call me Mystery." He nickered, giving another short nod before his eyes lingered over to Kasmir, she was stunningly beautiful, he couldn't keep himself from staring at her much longer but he hoped she hadn't noticed.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Sat May 23, 2009 7:05 pm

Twister nodded, he looked in the direction Mystery was looking, then back at Him "If your looking at Flu, shes mine!" he snorted.

Kasmir raised her head and looked at Flu, "Err.. I quite like Mystery, he seems nice. Who do you like?" she asked pricking her ears.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sat May 23, 2009 7:11 pm

Mystery gave a deep laugh, his stomach seemed to hurt. "She's quite attractive, but no, I'm not looking at Flu so don't try it buddy!" He snorted, walking a few paces away from Twister.

Flu shrugged, "I'm not to sure, I haven't really spoke to either of the stallions, they both seem friendly, expression wise, but I think I'd like to get to know Twister a little better." She nickered, snapping at the tips of the grass.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Sat May 23, 2009 7:24 pm

Twister pinned his ears, he didn't like this Stallion very much, he snorted and trotted away from Mystery.

Kasmir nodded, it was a Hot day, so she decided to head for the Lake to cool off. She trotted to the lake and waded in, till the water was up to her chest.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sat May 23, 2009 7:29 pm

Mystery flicked his ears in the mares direction and gave a small whinny, tossing his mane gently.

Flu looked in the direction of the whinny and gave a sweet whinny back in reply, following Kasmir into the water with her tail held high, swaying gently in the small breeze.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Sat May 23, 2009 7:35 pm

Twister watched Mystery. He glanced at the Mares and whinnied also.

Kasmir muzzled the water, and flicked it in the air, then raised her head and whinnied back at Mystery, and Twister, she glanced at Flu.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sat May 23, 2009 7:38 pm

Fluorescence snorted and whinnied back to Twister, trotting out of the water with her feathery tail held high, she stopped half way between the stallions, arching her neck and inviting them to join herself and Kas in the water.

Mystery shrugged and smiled, trotting away to the lake, leaving Flu with Twister while she awaited his response.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Sat May 23, 2009 7:43 pm

Twister grinned and cantered toward the water, accepting the invite. he slowed just before he plodded into the water, making a small splash.

Kasmir watched Mystery heading for the water, she pricked her ears then looked at Twister, then at Flu, she whinnied to Flu, then waded up to the more shallow end and rolled onto her side letting the water run over her body.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sat May 23, 2009 10:31 pm

Flu gave a quick, short smile and strolled down to the lake, her hooves making deep prints on the soft, wet sand as she made her steps quicker. She accidentally bumped into Twister's rump on the way down, not realizing his immediate stop then quickly apologized, then walked around Twister towards the water, her silky tail skimming Twister's left side gently.

Mystery beamed, his face lighting up as his feathered hooves plodded onto the light sand, his hoof prints deep but his strides were long as he reached Kasmir and gave her a gentle nudge, pouncing into the water playfully.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kasmirs Journey

Post  WildWind on Sun May 24, 2009 3:51 am

Twister nickered softly as Flu passed him, he watched as her tail skimmed across his side, then reared playfully in the water and ducked his head in the water and back out, making it splash Flu's Rump.

Kasmir squealed playfully, then jumped up and tossed her head, then went prancing along the shallow end of the lake.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun May 24, 2009 4:06 am

Flu spun around to meet Twister face-to-face. "I wasn't planning on getting wet!" She squealed, trying to make her tone angry, but failed as she broke down with laughter, chasing after Twister, trying to nip his rump.

Mystery laughed as he watched Flu and Twister. "They look like good friends." He mumbled, softly, staring into Kasmir's beautiful, deep, dark eyes.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind on Mon May 25, 2009 7:52 pm

Twister laughed, then tossed his head playfully, he splashed Flu again, then trotted away from her.

Kasmir stopped and watched Twister and Flu for a moment, she turned to Mystery then reared plafully, she nipped his rump gently and canter away from him quickly.
WildWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Mon May 25, 2009 8:38 pm

Flu broke into a canter, sand flicking up as her light hooves danced across the sand. She whinnied softly and reared, but as she landed, she carefully placed her front hooves on Twister's rump and dragged her muzzle gently along his back. Just friends, she told herself silently.

Mystery grinned playfully and started to prance around, lifting his knees high, then released and fell into a steady gallop towards Kasmir, nipping her flanks lightly.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top