Where the water rests

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Where the water rests

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:56 am

Destiny heard Dirt nearby and came out wondering where he was. Sniffing the air and looking around, she couldn't see him yet. Even though she could hear his hooves she couldn't see him anywhere. She stood there waiting.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:02 am

Dirt galopped faster. He was definatley close. The scent of Destiny was so strong it was like it had a sign saying, 'Im right here, come and get me!' Dirt slowed down as he got to the top of a hill. He stopped. There was Destiny, just standing there. Dirt reared and whinnied, trying to catch her attention. He trotted down, slowly but not too slow. 'Destiny....were you trying to run away from me? i was running for ages!' Dirt snorted and looked right into Destinys eyes.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:07 am

Destiny looked at Dirt amused a little. "I wasn't exactly running away from you..." a grin spread across her face "I was just running." She watched Dirt waiting for a reply.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:58 am

Dirt sighed. 'Well... i just... i just wanted to say sorry, for storming off like that.. Its just that the clearing i was trying to show you was the place i was born, and it had so many memories! It was very special to me, and my family...' Dirt looked down. '...But i shouldnt of acted like that, so im sorry. Do you forgive me?' Dirt's eyes got bigger and stared at Destiny, hoping she would forgive him.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:41 pm

Destiny chuckled, amused. "It doesn't matter if I forgive you or not." She paused "Your just going to gallop off to your herd anyway." A grin crossed her face. She turned and galloped off seeking some water to drink.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top