Siska the beautiful

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siska the beautiful

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:41 pm

She placed her feet carefully on the damp leaves, there was little enough chance of her making a noise but she wanted to make sure. Carelessness was an empty stomach. Moveing one step, freezing, another, freezing, her yellow eyes pinned on the fat rabbit before her. Her mouth hurt form the saliva as she neared the foolish rabbit. Every fiber of her body was tence and taunt. Another step, freeze. Almost there. She tenced, and then with out sound and seemingly no effort she pounced and landed on her prey. There was a loud shreek from the rabbit just before her powerful bone crunching jaws ended it's small life.
She lay there enjoying her meal, feeling as the food his her belly and give her energy and life. When there was little left of the rabbit but furr and a bone or two she saught out water.
The gurgling creek was pleasant sounding to her ears and she greedly drank her fill. Her finly shaped white ears pointed forward to catch any sound while her pink tounge laped up the clear cool water.
She shook her self then and wondered on her way, belly full now and spirits high.
Siska was alone, had been on her own for a while now. She saught a pack to join, a pack that would need her as the Alpha femail. She came to a small cliff ridge and sat and watched as the faiding afternoon light melted away into the dark evening. Her ears, forward and up could pick out the many sounds as the evenign came to life. She waited, time was nothing to her, wiht out takeing time things could no be learned.
Then there at last, well into the dark night wiht the breeze low and soft the first tip of the moon showed it's face ofer the dark rim of the mountains.
she wanted to win and get up and bounce circles but held her self poised and still, her yellow eyes on the silver moon as it crept higher and higher to the sky.
"Well hello my mistress, silver hunter of the night" She said to the moon as it came fully over the mountains to baith the lands below in moon light. "I have been waiting for you." Then as quiet as the night Siska stood and throwing back her head said her hello to the night in a long howl.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Siska the beautiful

Post  Miabec on Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:34 pm

Darnka howled at the silver cresent mon. She could hear another mournful sound coming from the west. A wolf on her land... she must stop her before this becomes too much.
Miabec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:40 am

Her long high and low song to the moon ended her white ears flicked forward to hear.....she could hear far. There were other distant howls, packs and singles, each one chiming into gether to greet mother moon.
A howl stood out from the rest...higher and closer and far from friendly. Her thick bushy tail twitched as her golden eyes lit up in amusement, the very corners of her mouth turned up before she could stop it.
So so was unwelcomed on this bit of land.....reguardless if she was only passing though. Again the corners of her mouth triped up and her chest filled and puffed out as she stiffled back the desire to bark her laughter to who ever this was. She was not worried, her size alone made her more then a match for others but her stelth and cunning put her well in the for favor odds.
She sat a moment longer, her eyes shut and long dark eye lashes fanded out on her silky white furr. Her heart was racing, as it always did on the full moon, and the music of others of her kind sining in the night.
She stood wiht effortless ease and turning soundlessly dissapeared into the shilver and shadow shot woods.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miabec on Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:42 am

Darnka knew that the wolf was just passing through, but she was taking no chances. She ran swiftly, her midnight coat gleaming with silver highlights in the moonlight. Mist swirled as she saw the other wolf. A large snowy one, sitting smugly in a clearing. Darnka was small, but any wolf who had seen her fight thought the oppisite.
Miabec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:57 pm

Siska was calm, her energy stored up and her body relaxed and set for a fight. She viewd this other hostile wolf, she could tell that this other was young and had very little experiance in fighting. Clearly not very wise to run up on and challange a friendly passer by. Sisca sat, the mist from the early morning swerling about her her yellow eyes keen and playful. "Hello stranger." Her voice was soft and left no room for any doubt that she could fight. "I'm passing though, I can see from your stance among other things your set to fight, a very unwise desision on your part. I can smell by the land that I am on the edge of your land and I'll soon be off it. It would be wise for you to let me go in peace." Her voice took on a deark threatinig tone as she said the last and watched for the dark wolfs move.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top