Handsome stallion comes to seeking creek

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Handsome stallion comes to seeking creek

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat May 23, 2009 3:44 am

Jynx tore from the water and rushed in past the impossible number of stallions. He placed a well aimed kick squarely on Scotches forehead watching the stallion drop like a rock to the ground he slammed into the disgusting stallions son kocking him off scarlett, and pushing his mare hard on the rump to run. as he tore off after her he kicked out breaking another young stallions jaw and looking behind him he saw they had feel behind them quite a ways and had quit trying to follow. He still pushed Scarlett faster and after close to an hour running he was exausted and neighed at her to stop. he grabbed her mane in his mouth pulling her into a very small clearing thickly hidden by bushes and trees. He nuzzled her and nickered as he checked her entire body for wounds. Knowing well that she was not in heat, he knew that she couldnt have gotten pregnant. I am sorry love that I couldnt protect you faster I promise you it will never happen again. I will give my life for you if it calls for it. He made a low soothing sound mixed with a nicker and nuzzled her gently knowing that the event had to have been horrible. I am so sorry. tears filled his eyes ashamed that he hadnt been able to get to her faster.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handsome stallion comes to seeking creek

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sat May 23, 2009 3:48 am

Scarlett sighed heavily and pressed her head to Jynx's neck. "Don't be. It was my fault. I should of tried to defend myself in the first place." She gave a shrill snort, he breathing suddenly became heavier from the long distance run. Lowering her muzzle, she widened her nostrils in search of water, feeling dehydrated. Scarlett found a pond nearby with very few lily pads floating on top with a few tree frogs lazily swimming around in the water but that didn't bother her, all that mattered was that Jynx was here with her and it was water.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top