Handsome stallion comes to seeking creek

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Handsome stallion comes to seeking creek

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:56 pm

Scarlett made her strides longer to match Jynx, she brushed her muzzle gently on his rump and fastened up to be beside Jynx, it was still early morning but it was better, no other horses would try to get in their way or try to stop them. Scarlett yawned silently, still a bit tired but they had a big journey ahead of them if they wanted to make it to Larksong Valley today!
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:40 am

Jynx was in no rush to make it there today he could surly find a safe resting spot for the night if necissary . He nickered and while walking reached down and plucked a beautiful flower from the ground reaching over to place it in Scarletts mane gently. pretty flower for a pretty mare, he gave her a bashful smile. and looked ahead at the path in front of them.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:59 am

Scarlett moved closer to Jynx until their bodies were almost touching, he was charming her! She gently started to nuzzled his cheek as they walked. Scarlett dropped her muzzle o the grass and dragged it along the tips, sniffing the difference of the beautiful flowers.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:02 am

Jynx slowed and turned, looking back at Seeking Creek, I have a funny feeling Scarlett. I think it wise if we stay here for a bit longer. He nuzzled her gently and looked into her eyes searching them for what she was feeling or thinking.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:05 am

"Hey! Thats a good idea." Scarlett chuckled, nudging his withers firmly then started to trot ahead of Jynx, waiting for him. She looked at all the horses swimming in a nearby swamp and managed a smile.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:15 am

Jynx trotted after her, breaking through the covering of trees that enclosed Seeking Creek. He lay down and rolled in the cool lush grass. Getting up he kicked his back feet high and trotted proudly around the grassy meadow near the creek. This place was hard to leave it was amazing.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:30 am

Scarlett watched Jynx out the corner of her eye, while grazing, she felt something for Jynx but didn't know what the feeling was, starting to develop. She sighed heavily, feeling as if she were to burst any moment from to much food.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:34 am

Jynx smiled to himself and came up behind Scarlett quietly. gently but quickly nipping her rump then taking off splashing through the creek, sending waves of water on some nearby horses. Laughing he looked back at Scarlett playfully. Hoping she was not upset with him for trying to startle her.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:37 am

Scarlett gave him a playful glare but his playful smile broke through her frightfulness. She galloped over and if she were human, bombed in the water, but in horsey like he jumped into the water, sending her under. Scarlett pushed off from the ground underneath and came up for air, swimming toward Jynx, she nipped his neck lightly and put her front legs over his back and gave him a playful grin.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:42 am

Jynx looked back at her laughing and went under the water swimming out of under her. Breaking the surface he took a great gulp of air and pushed himself from the water standing on the bank and shook sending beads of water flying. He trotted around on the edge smiling and then spinning to trot around, tail raised and neck arched. His powerful muscles rippling under his soaking wet coat.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:03 am

Scarlett kicked her legs effortlessly to get to the other side, she snorted as she shook her coat, not caring if she sprayed other horses with water. Scarlett walked over to the grass and dropped to the ground, rolling onto her back and outstretching her stomach in a teasing way. She whinnied happily and swished her tail along the grass and flowers.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetheart on Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:29 am

scotch watched scarlett from high above the trees. he saw jynx but didnt take any notice of him. scarlett was so pretty from his view.... he walked down and bowed at her feet nuzzling her softly 'hi i'm scotch.' he said softly with a smile on his face. scotch looked back at jynx 'hi' he said and looked back at scarlett with an adoring smile. scotch felt cold shivers run down his spine as she looked at him................. she was just so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[lol i like to stir trouble. lol! ]
Sweetheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:54 pm

Jynx wasnt sure what exactly to do. Scarlett was not his mate, not yet at least. but he felt an overwhelming urge to be protective. He boldy stepped between the stallion and Scarlett, He was around the same height but a bit more muscled than this stallion, and did not fear him. he lowered his voice and in a threatening tone growled, If you know what is good for you, I think youd keep walking...
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:56 am

Scarlett laid on the grass, raising her head. She flicked her ears an continued to swish her tail, looking back and forth at Jynx and Scotch, she started to become rather confused. "Hi?" Scarlett said, in a confused tone, she stood up and touched noses in greeting with the new horse, but gently pressed her muzzle to the tip of Jynx's shoulder, still unsure of this stallion she waited for one of them to do something. Scarlett nickered softly and lowered her head, eying Scotch, but pressing her body to Jynx, his thick coat made him look like a bigger horse, but how much muscle did he really have?
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetheart on Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:00 am

scotch looked at jynx, looking up and down with a weird look on his face 'who are you? her mate!!!!' he said laughing loudly. 'you dont look anything good compared to her' he snorteed stamping his hoof hard onto the ground, making a thud but standing his ground. he flared his nostrils and nuzzled scarletts nose softly.
Sweetheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri May 01, 2009 8:53 pm

Jynx laughed at the stallions MACHO tactics. No im not her mate not yet anyway, though Id like to be. But see if she is impressed by your agressive behaivor. I dont know too many mares who would take a stallion of your attitude. Jynx took a step back and looked at the two, he was not pushy by any means and would let Scarlett choose for herself. He calmly started grazing a foot or two away keeping his eye on them.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sat May 02, 2009 11:18 pm

Scarlett was suddenly taken back by Jynx's words, in this little time they had spent together, he already liked her? Impossible. Scarlett gave a shrill snort and took no more notice of Scotch, looking back at Jynx she neighed softly, stepping back with him, she pressed her velvet muzzle to his back and her silky mane gently flowed down Jynx's stomach. Nickering, she looked at Jynx in the eye and inched as close as she could get to him, Scarlett wasn't giving up on Jynx now, not yet, not ever.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun May 03, 2009 2:07 am

Jynx nickered and pulled her closer to him, I like you alot Scarlett you have touched my heart and replaced the cold emptyness with warmth and happyness. I know you are a grown mare and capable of making your own choices, that is why I left the decision to you. now this doesnt mean the stallion will not challenge me for you but little does he know I had a herd once and am an excillent fighter. He smiled warmly at her and nuzzled her softly.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun May 03, 2009 2:11 am

Scarlett nodded, she trusted Jynx and knew that he was the right one for her, not Scotch, although yes he may want to fight for her, she would refuse to go with him, even if he won. Scarlett gently rested her head on Jynx's back for a bit and waited for the stallions to speak or do something. Maybe they should just walk off? Or should they stay and wait for Scotch to do something?
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Mon May 04, 2009 12:19 pm

Jynx rested a back leg and let Scarlett rest her head on his back, turning to look at her he nuzzled her side, we can go or stay it is up to you. I think Scotch will follow us either way if we leave or stay he seemed very intent on having you. I can tell he is not the kind to give up easily. He dropped his head to graze just a bit waiting for Scarlett to let him know if she wanted to leave or stay.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Tue May 05, 2009 3:00 am

Scarlett nodded enthusiastically, assuring Jynx that whatever he wanted, she wanted to. Glancing at Scotch, she snorted in disgust to see him still looking at her. Scarlett shook her mane, feeling uncomfortable with Scotch, though she knew that, too, he didn't look like the kind to just give her up.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat May 16, 2009 5:28 am

Jynx nickered as he nuzzled Scarlett, Paying no attention to the stallion with a swish of his tail he led Scarlett down a small embankment, to a small pool fed by the Creek where lush grass grew and wild flowers bloomed everwhere. He turned to her and with a soft expression quietly whispered to her, I would like you to be my mate, our time together has prooven to me I can fall in love again and I want you to know if you say yes I will protect you with my life and treat you like a queen. His eyes large and kind looked at her waiting patiently for her answer.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetheart on Sat May 16, 2009 5:30 am

scotch suddenly felt very tingly and horny, he cantered towards scarlett, barging jynx out of the way, sending him into the lake and mounted scarlett. his body chucking spazams as he started to breed with her, unsure if she was in heat or not, he kept going, squeezing her rump tightly so she couldn't escape out of his strong grip.
Sweetheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sat May 16, 2009 5:39 am

Scarlett stared at Jynx and slowly said "Jynx, I know deep down in your heart that you already know the answer. Therefore, you do not need to ask me. I already love you." Then she said Scotch barging down the embankment, Jynx falling into the lake, she neighed furiously. Then, she saw him mount her and became all red-faced, rage burning inside her. Scarlett attempted to buck, but Scotch's steel grip held her in place and secure. But, then the worst thing of all happened...

Scarlett suddenly felt her heat scent spray out, she needed Scotch to dismount immediately or she would carry his foal. She looked at Jynx desperately, needing help or she would be apart of Scotch's family for the rest of her life.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetheart on Tue May 19, 2009 7:28 am

scotch smelt her heat scent as it wildly sprayed out, her heat smelt delicious an made him even hornier. scotch began to breed faster, harder and quicker, he groaned with pleasure, he felt as if he could do this forever, calling his back up stallions, about 100 or more of them charged down, standing in a large circle around him and scarlett making sure jynx couldnt get in and save scarlett. scotch smiled and started to tease scarlett by rubbing his muzzle along her rump, then down her flanks and around her inner legs. scotch new he was in heaven, glaring at scotch he dismounted, pinned scarlett on the ground and called his son, who was now a grown stallion and gave him a turn of breeding, although scarlett was already pregnant. scotch rubbed his head along her stomach and moved down onto her rump, playing with strands of her tail as his son bred with her.
Sweetheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum