Handsome stallion comes to seeking creek

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Handsome stallion comes to seeking creek

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:28 am

Jynx, wandered into Seeking Creek not expecting much the lush green grass was calling to him, it had been almost a full day since he ate last. The sun hitting his stunning coat (see pic in my rp horses at the bottom). His brilliant white mane with streaks fo black shone in the sun. He was well muscled and built, his eyes gentle and calm. He picked a spot next to the creek and lowered his head to eat, not expecting anyone to come along to speak to him. Not many mares thought him handsome though he did have one mate the love of his life and was a herd stallion, he did not talk about them for thier memories were his only. He had been owned by humans and not the good kind. His life had been full and his expirence plenty. Jynx now was ready to find another mate and maybe a herd. If any mares thought him worthy.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handsome stallion comes to seeking creek

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:49 am

Scarlett grazed a clearing away from Jynx, she hadn't really taken any notice of her surroundings until she wondered over to the babbling stream that crashed violently against the wall of rocks that kept it from flooded the whole Seeking Creek out. Scarlett lowered her gray muzzle to the edge of the stream, it was cold and tasted fresh. She raised her head quickly and shook her mane. Scarlett looked around and took in her new surroundings when she saw a Grulla stallion standing near the clearing she grazed from, he was grazing peacefully as the birds sang and the rays of sun danced over his beautiful coat. Scarlett lifted her muzzle high to the air and made a shrill neigh to him, she approached him carefully, her eyes dark and curious. Scarlett circled him a few times, looking at his body, truly he looked like an honest stallion who could protect at least 20 horses. She bowed her head respecting him and looked up. "Hello. My name is Scarlett. What's yours?" She asked, her voice was the right tone to make your heart melt but she didn't recognize it.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:16 pm

Jynx looked at her and fumbled for words. Hi..um hey yeah uhhhhh. He shook his head cursing himself for being so taken by her. Im Jynx. He pawed the ground nervously and looked down then into her eyes again. Its nice to meet you, what brings you to seeking creek?
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:25 pm

Scarlett chuckled as he searched for words, she had a good sense of humor. "Uh.. I'm just looking for friendship and if it goes further, well thats good." Scarlett said lost in words, "And you, sir? Surly you have a herd to tend to!" Scarlett nickered walking closer to Jynx.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:54 pm

Jynx head fell slightly at her statement. No...........I dont have a herd, He almost whispered. No mate no herd. Im here looking for what you are Scarlett, companionship at least. I have been alone for almost a year I felt it would be nice to have company in my travels. I was thinking of staying here for a bit and think of what im going to do next, an old friend of mine has land not too far from here, I think he would be suprised to see me again, its been years. He smiled at the stunning mare and touched his nose to hers in a polite greeting.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:57 pm

Scarlett grinned, she brushed her nose gently to his shoulder and said "Could I hang around you for a while?". Scarlett was the type to wait, she usually just goes all for it. Waiting isn't what Scarlett does best.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:29 pm

I wouldnt mind at all I think it would be nice, Jynx smiled at Scarlett warmly and dared to nuzzle her shoulder gently. He was ready for love again. He had butterflies for the first time in a very long time. Why such a beautiful mare would want to spend time with him was unknown to him, maybe she saw something that he didnt. He rested one back leg, so tell me why is it that a beautiful sweet mare like you has no stallion already or a herd?
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:31 am

Scarlett seemed to take interest in his question. "Well.." She hesitated, then continued , "I have had a few offers, but I was fairly young, younger than now and I wasn't really ready for love, herds and foals. I had learned from my mother that living in a herd involves breeding, no matter what and I wasn't ready to raise a foal.." Scarlett sighed and looked into Jynx's eyes, he was different from most stallions and seemed to have a whole life ahead of him.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostHorse on Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:07 pm

lol sorry she is my neighbor and sometimes I get logged into her account some how
wierd I know

Last edited by GhostHorse on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
GhostHorse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:31 pm

(o.o GhostHorse, er.. I think SweetieKatie was meant to post that. -giggles-)

Scarlett flicked her tail, flicking it into Jynx a few times accidentally. She giggled and walked over to the stream and started to drink, it was freezing against her warm tongue . Scarlett walked back to where Jynx grazed and stared munching on the grass a little bit away from him, just to give him a bit of space.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:53 pm

again see for some reason if she logs in it logs me out and into her account as well lol
Smiling warmly at Scarlett he nodded I am not a pushy stallion, If you do not wish to breed then so be it you will know when you are ready. I am not asking you to be my mate but if such a relationship develops then so be it, Fate my beautiful mare that is what we will leave it up to. He stepped closer to her and lowered hishead to graze on the sweet grass and let the sun soak into his multi colored coat. Falling easily back into the habit of watching over a mare he kept an eye out on her and for any signs of ill will from the other horses around.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:09 pm

Scarlett flicked her tail, flicking it into Jynx a few times accidentally. She giggled and walked over to the stream and started to drink, it was freezing against her warm tongue . Scarlett walked back to where Jynx grazed and stared munching on the grass a little bit away from him, just to give him a bit of space.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:50 am

Jynx smiled at the touch of her tail. He watched her with appreciative eyes as she walked over to drink then back. He moved closer to Scarlett and grazed next to her winking at her. They would leave soon and he wanted to make sure that they both got enough food and water as well as rest for the journey. "Make sure you eat plenty and get enough to drink Scarlett when we leave there is no guarantee that we will have comstant supply of this.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:16 am

Scarlett nodded understandingly, her silky tail brushed up against her hind legs lazily, beams of sun shone playfully on her rump and mane. Scarlett shook her coat and started grazing as Jynx suggested. "Thanks for letting me stay with you." She said, giving him and gentle nuzzle.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:08 am

Jynx smiled at Scarlett and nuzzled her neck lightly feeling the warmth of her sun warmed body. He liked this place and hoped somewhere out there there was a place like this for him to claim. He flicked his long tail letting the long strands tangle with her tail. He would love for someday to have her as a mate but was not pushing his luck at this point. He knew Onyx would be amazed to see him again and he had heard of Onyx finding a mate and land in Lark song Valley. They would head there first, then maybe find a place to call his own.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:00 am

Scarlett stretched her back by arching it tall, she sighed delightfully when she finished and rubbed her head against Jynx's neck firmly. Scarlett flicked her ears and rested her hind hoof, she started to feel very relaxed around this stallion, though she has never felt this way before.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:29 am

Jynx watched her stretch, marvling at her beauty. she caught him looking and he quickly smiled and looked down. He moved to the creek dipping his front hooves in water taking a long cool drink to chill his suddenly warm body. when he was done, Jynx moved to the shade under a tree and relaxed closing his eyes tiredly as the sun set, he nickered lightly inviting Scarlett to join him.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:32 am

Scarlett lifted her nose high into the air, pleased with this kind stallions attitude and manners, she walked towards him, bobbing her head a little. Scarlett swished her tail from side to side as flies flocked to her rump. She heard the constant whipping noise as she quickly swatted them.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:52 pm

Jynx dropped down to his knees then the rest of his body followed as he lay in the cool green grass. the stars were begining to shine now and he felt his eye lids growing heavy. He left plenty of room for Scarlett to lay next to him if she wanted. get some rest we leave first thing tomorrow morning. Jynx nickered sweetly to her and smiled before closing his eyes.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:26 pm

Scarlett smiled sweetly at Jynx and laid down next to him, placing her tail over her back as if it were a blanket. She sighed quietly and leaned up against Jynx's warm body, wondering where they were going to travel tomorrow.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:28 am

Jynx smiled as he felt Scarlett lay next to him, He instinctively put his nose close to hers and moved his legs slightly to allow her more comfort. he nickered happily as he drifted off to sleep, The feeling of a mare close to him again sending a shiver through his body. The would head to Lark Song Valley in the morning It was not too far but getting there was tough.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:03 am

Scarlett awoke as the sun rose slowly from behind the darkest of the mountains, birds chirped happily in the highest of the trees as a wake up call and the frosty trees started to sway and make an icy cold wind. Scarlett felt the dew from the grass slowly sink into her stomach fur. She gently nudged Jynx awake and stood up, shaking all the grass and leaves off her coat, then started to groom it until it felt like pure silk. Scarlett smiled happily and absorbed the beautiful, fresh morning breeze that ruffled her mane.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:03 pm

Jynx opened his eyes at Scarletts touch and remained laying there with his eyes half open watching her. She was beautiful and he was just taking it in. He lifted his head and smiled mmmm very nice vision to wake up to Scarlett he nickered, you are very beautiful. He stood shaking as well then moved down to the creek to soothe his dry throat. lifting his head, water driped from his chin as he looked back at Scarlett we will leave as soon as we eat so make sure you have had your fill, smiling gently he returned to drinking the fresh cool water then moved away a few feet to graze on the lush grass close to the creek.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:45 am

Scarlett smiled, warmly. "You're very handsome yourself, Jynx." She complimented, thoroughly scanning her eyes over his well built body. Scarlett lowered her muzzle to the grass and started to nibble on the ends of it, just storing up some energy for their trip to Larksong Valley.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:43 pm

Once they were both full and had thier fill of water, Jynx nodded and smiled. Time to go, He turned and looked back taking in Seeking Creek for the last time. Who knows he may find himself back here one day to find more herd mates. He set off with Scarlett at his side through a small opening in the trees and thier journey began. the pace was steady but not fast there was no rush, He fell back slightly and watched as her tail swished gracefully behind her. He smiled and niped her rump playfully and trotted ahead of her his own mane and tail bouncing in the breeze and the sun shining through the trees hitting spots on his coat lighting them up.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top