Monty's Escaping Adventure

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Monty's Escaping Adventure

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:41 am

Monty was feeling bored. He didn't know what to do. Maybe I should leave or travel somewhere He thought to himself. He looked around to see the foals playing happily, Lark and Onyx being all lovey dovey and Dusk having fun in the lake. Him being there didn't feel right to him.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:46 am

Dusk waited until her coat was dry and galloped over to Monty, skidding to a stop an tripping over her feet accidentally. "Whats up? You don't seem happy." Dusk frowned.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:20 am

Monty sighed "I don't feel like I belong here. Everyone is happy." he looked at Dusk.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:38 pm

"Yes.. I do feel the same.. truly. Its just, I try to make myself happy.. not be bored the whole entire time." Dusk nickered, gently pressing her muzzle to Monty's cheek.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:38 pm

Monty looked her in the eye's and sighed "Basically everyone has someone here. I have no one." He stepped back looking around at the other horses. Turning around a little he thinks what he should do. If he should run and continue his adventure or if he should stay and make this his new adventure.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:59 pm

"Monty.. look at me.. I have nothing and/or no one either.. If you do decide to leave.. I would like to come with you." Dusk nickered, pressing her muzzle gently to his cheek and sighed softly.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:15 am

Monty smiled at her "Sure you can come if I leave. It won't be anything like a herd though."
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:50 pm

" I didn't say you would be," Dusk nickered, "just company for now." She said, stepping back, giving herself and Monty some space to graze. How were they to take the news to Onyx and Lark? They were both very thrilled and excited to have them in the herd.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:24 pm

Monty looked at Dusk as she stepped away. "I'm not sure how." He totted off to the lake to have a swim. It was very sunny with no clouds in the sky so the water was warm. It felt good. When he finished swimming he stood knee high in the water.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:42 am

Onyx could sense that they were bored. It made him a bit sad, myabe they werent looking for a family, they were both still young and wanted adventure. Onyx was happy with Lark and the thought of welcoming his first foal with her. If they wanted to he would sadly accept them leaving but he wished they wouldnt.

From the top of the ridge the men watched the small herd with great intrest, not one of them looked sickly or weak. they chatted quietly amongst eachother figuring out soon that Onyx was the lead stallion and Lark who was next to him was the lead mare. They knew that the foals would be easy to catch but two stallions may proove difficult. They kept downwind as to not alert any of them of thier presence. They wanted all of them and were busy trying to figure out just how to do that.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:03 am

Monty looked around thinking of something to do. He saw something move on top of the ridge. He whinnied out to Onyx then galloped over to him. "Onyx I saw something move on top of the ridge.... I don't know if it is people or if it is another animal." He was starting to get worried. "I think we should start moving. I can take the back of the herd." Monty told Onyx fast.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:09 am

Dusk heard what Monty was saying to Onyx and perked her ears forward with interest she trotted over even though she was no use.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:34 pm

Onyx sniffed the air, the men had not payed attention and let thier scent carry on the wind down to them. His body became tense and he said quietly to Monty, No I want you to take the mares and foals and go to the farthest part of the valley and find a place to hide them safely. I do remember a clearing covered by thick brush and over hanging trees, try to find it. then leave Lark in charge and come back. Go now move Im going to try to get a better look.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:54 am

Monty looked at Onyx "I don't think I will be able to lead a herd Onyx. I have never had horses follow me before." He said sounding a little more worried.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:43 am

Monty I trust you, jsut make sure they are in a safe place and now is not the time to argue, now go.He went to Lark and whispered in her ear, make sure once you get to a safe place you stay out of sight. he touched his nose to her cheek then gently nosed her growing belly. Go love you need to find safety. Onyx turned to Monty, you dont have to lead them Lark will just go with to make sure they get there safe please.. then come back I may need your help.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:10 am

Monty nodded at Onyx then let his senses take over and galloped full speed in the direction he felt was safe. He looked behind to see the horses following him. He was a little far infront so he slowed and reared to tell Onyx he will get them to safety. The horses caught up some passing him as he reared. He landed, turned and ran to the front again near Lark. He looked over "I'm not trying to take over the herd. Just trying to get them to safety. I don't want you to think I am taking over." He watched her for her reaction.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:27 pm

Onyx watched them go knowing the men had also seen them take off. leaving him standing there. He needed to be quick if He didnt want the men to follow the others. He pranced in a tight circle hoping the men maybe thought that Monty had just won a battle for the herd. Whinniying after them he trotted after them a bit then stopped rearing in sync with Monty and calling out to them to run fast. he watched until they dissapeared from his sight. Turning then He looked up to the ridge the men still there but now mounted on horses in full view. They began to push thier horses down the steep slope that led down to the valley thier horses struggling to remain upright. He snickered at these tame horses allowing men of all creatures on thier back, He felt the long scar on his face burn reminding him how much man had done to him in the past. Onyx eyes flashed in anger as he Screamed his warning to the men and thier horses. He took off in thier direction not wanting them to even get close to the flat ground, His large hooves striking the ground with a thud as he dug in to gain speed up the steep incline. He stopped behind a large fallen group of trees waiting for Monty, They would have to act fast once he got there.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:03 pm

Lark did as she was told, she followed Monty in to the cover of the trees and brush. She looked back but knew she would not be able to see Onyx and still she could not help but worrie about him. Men were nothing to be toyed wiht. She fretted even more when Monty dashed out to join Onyx

Wind Fire moved like a flash of fire from the green brush. "Onyx! What are you doing! You have no chance agenst them!" Her eyes were wide and bright, as if she might be looking forward to toying wiht the men. Her small hooves danced as she pranced not far from him, she was waiting to hear what he would do.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:53 pm

I will have a chance..... He tossed his head revealing the long jagged scar on his face, You think this was made by a fight with a stallion?, No. He did not say how he recieved it but WindFire could guess that a man had done it. Onyx ebony body was ticked with scars the one on his face rivaled by a long one on his shoulder and one across his back. His eyes full of fire and anger looked up at Wind Fire, You can help if you must I have Monty coming as well. These men shal not walk out of this valley with a prize, another horse to bow to thier every whim.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:41 pm

WindFire glared at Onyx.."You have no godly powers do you even know what they do with tough stallons? They bring down the thunder on them!"
She was mad at him.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:06 pm

Onyx knew what they did....he knew to well what they did. He didnt care he wanted to make sure Lark was protected. He glared back at her, be mad if you wish but you think you can take them on single handed he snapped. The men would wish they had never come to this valley.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:12 am

The horses were at the safe place Onyx told Monty about. He looked around to make sure everyone was ok. Galloping of into the woods to get back to Onyx again he wondered what it would be like to have a herd of his own. Onyx was in the distance, he could see him standing there waiting. When Monty was near him he asked "What are we going to do?"
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:31 am

Onyx gestured to Wind Fire, his eyes ablaze with anger. She thinks I am foolish to face these men who tread on my teritory.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:34 am

Dusk couldn't help but to worry about Monty and Onyx, she shuddered and winced at the thought of them being captured, and if not, being shot by a riffle to be wounded so it would be easier to catch them. Dusk inched closer to Lark and grazed.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:35 am

wind fire raised her small nose to the air, she was proud and glared right back at Onyx, her fine shapely ears pinning at him. She glanced at Montey and knew him to be on of the new comers to the valley.
"Fine do it your way, you can trust me to see your herd safely away when your dead and have failed them."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top