Monty's Escaping Adventure

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Monty's Escaping Adventure

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:08 am

Monty looked up from playing with the foals. He saw that the other's where enjoying themselves. He straightened up and walked over to them trying not to act like a foal again. He nickered softly "What's happening?" he asked gently.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:58 pm

Onyx smiled and said to Monty, I play with them plenty you dont have to feel like you should stop. then nodding to him and gesturing for Monty to follow he walked away from the group for a moment.

Once a bit away for candid conversation he looked at Monty, I know you are a stallion Monty and if any of these mares suits you you may find yourself a mate with the Acception of Lark, She is my mate and I will not tolerate any stallion even a friend trying to court her. as long as we have that understood we shal be great friends. He looked Monty in the eyes and smiled again waiting for a reply that he understood what Onyx had said.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:58 pm

Monty looked at Onyx "I don't want Lark. I understand she is your's. I will not steal mare's from any stallions." He smiled slightly then looked away to the foals again.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:07 pm

Dusk flicked her ears at the last words of Onyx, "Wow." Dusk breathed. "He's very protective of his mate.." She thought to herself and looked up at Lark, who was grazing peacefully by the foals.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:45 am

Onyx was protective of Lark as any stallion should be of his mate, he did need to lighten up a bit and let her have her space, He wandered off a bit away from the herd and grazed but kept an eye out on the surroundings. He watched as Monty played with Cedar and Blitz, He let his eyes linger on Lark for a bit longer than anyone else, Oh how he loved her so. He hoped that his new larger family would be happy here.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:56 am

Cedar reared and nipped at Montys shoulders "Where do you come from?" She asked She came back down on all fours again and gently and playfull kicked at him.

Lark Grazed peacfully for a time, she was enjoying the new company, it felt like a herd here and it warmed her heart. Lifting her head she cast about for Onyx, spotting him a ways off she trotted over and loveingly rubbed her head on his sun wamred black hide.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:59 pm

Monty reared a little but not to high off the ground "I came from a beautiful valley far far away from here. It had lush green grass and a beautiful lake. Every horse was accepted there." He smiled at the foals.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:21 am

Dusk flicked her ears and looked over at the other horses, she sighed and knew her heat would be here soon. "Uh-oh." Dusk thought, looking at Onyx, she new that being in a herd meant that the lead stallion had to breed with all his mares. Dusk stepped back, yes, she wanted a foal, but how would all this affect Lark? She didn't want to be kicked out of the herd because Lark didn't want Dusk to foal, would Onyx ask Monty to breed with her? Or would be do it himself? Dusk shuddered at the thought, yes, her heat was coming very early, she was almost in season for a fact!
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:59 am

Monty saw the worry on Dusk's face. He walked up to her "Are you ok? You look a little worried about something?" he asked in a kind voice.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:05 am

Dusk got startled as Monty spoke, she jumped a bit and sighed heavily, her deep, brown eyes grew very dull. "Y-y-yes... f-f-fine, really." Dusk stammered unevenly.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:16 am

Monty looked at her again. "Are you sure? You can tell me." He smiled at her friendly.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:25 am

Dusk sighed. "It's the breeding, Monty. With every herd the lead stallion has to breed with all his mares. I want a foal, but I'm afraid Lark with kick me out of the herd. I don't want that, I'm almost in season and I don't know what to do." She said leaning on his neck, hoping he would give her some type of advice.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:29 am

He looked at her feeling her leaning against him "Talk to Onyx about it. Tell him you don't want Lark to get upset. Ask if you don't have to breed with him." He smiled at her hoping this would help.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:53 pm

Lark eyed Monty and Dusk out of the corner of her eye. Had she tried she probably could have heard what they were saying but she felt that if they wanted her to know then they would tell her or share it with the herd.
She smiled softly to her self watching the two foals play wiht the new comers.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:10 am

Onyx sighed at Larks gentle touch. He looked at her and smiled lovingly. Lark he said in a lowered voice, we have a herd now, I did tell Monty he could find a mate with the herd but it would be up to the mare, I am a little nervous about them coming into heat I know what a lead stallions role is and I am not sure what i want to do. What are your views?
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:19 am

She lifted her head and looked him deeply in the eyes. "I am glad you have made monty feel welcome here, I would aprove him him finding a mate and settling down. As to the other mares, I don't mind one bit. I know where your heart truly lies and I also know your heart and love is big enough for a whole herd of your foals!" Her eyes were bright and honest.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:37 am

Onyx nuzzled Lark, My heart is with you as it will always be. And yes many foals would make me happy, I just wanted to make sure it was ok with you. I am in no hurry though....
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:43 am

"Of coarse my love! I would love to see many many of your foals in our herd and I am limated to give you but one at a time." Her smile and eyes were bright and playfull. "YOu can be in as big of a hurry as you like, our little one will need some one to play wiht next spring!"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:49 am

Onyx laughed, true true, well it is up to the mares now I guess.... It will be thier call. He nodded to her and they both set off toward the three horses standing close to eachother and nodded to them as the approached.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:22 am

Monty saw them and nodded slightly. He went off towards the foals and started to play.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:55 am

Dusk suddenly felt ill and very heavy, she swayed a little to the left side and side-stepped. Dusk shook her head and snorted, regaining her balance, what had brought that on so suddenly for no reason?
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:43 am

Onyx quickly stepped forward to help Dusk gain her balance. He had a look of concern in his eyes. He looked to Lark, maybe she knew what was going on. Are you ok? He made sure she was steady before taking a side step giving her room.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:45 am

Dusk glanced at Onyx. "Yes, I'm fine. Thanks for helping me." She nickered then gave him a grateful smile before starting to nibble on the grass, feeling bored.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:57 am

Onyx was feeling bored himself and saw Monty playing with Cedar and Blitz and reared letting out a high pitched whinny, As soon as his front hooves hit the ground he took off into a full gallop. His mane and tail whipped behind him as his nostrils gulped in the fresh air. His poweful muscles rippled underneath his coal black coat that shimmered in the sun. He reached the end of the valley making a big circle and heading back trotting proudly lifting his legs high the thick feathering on his legs swishing with his fluid movements. He beamed at everyone so happy that his family had grown.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:02 am

Have some fun Dusk!! She told herself and mimicked Onyx but sped into the lake, she reared, thrashing her hooves into the water with a strong amount of force, making a waterfall of water spray wildly into the air, drenching out her coat. Dusk whinnied with laughter and clumsily fell backwards, just having fun, she fell under the water. A few seconds later, Dusk sprang out from underneath the water and walked out, shaking her coat dry like a shaggy dog.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top