Monty's Escaping Adventure

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Monty's Escaping Adventure

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:01 pm

Onyx came up over the small hill near the lake and stopped, at the far side she saw her with three other horses he sensed trouble and Whinnied loudly to Lark. He took off agian at a gallop to her in no time his long legs and powerful muscles brought him to Larks side. Lark why did you wander off he nuzled her gently, looking up at the mare and stallion then down at the mare struggling to breathe next to Lark. What on earth happened? Then seeing the look on Larks face he quickly said, I left Cedar and Blitz with Wind Fire.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:42 pm

Lark stood when she heard Onyx come. She was upset by his gruff voice and she responed with a bit of anger. "I'm just fine Onyx, I heard other horses who were fleeing from men. If I had been or was in trouble then I would have called out, I am not a faol, I can take care of my self and stay out of danger." She had her ears pinned a little, she knew he was only worried about her but at the same time she didn't want him to become overly protective of her either where she could never leave his sight. She sighed...."I'm sorry, I don't mean to be angry but I do need you to trust me."
She looked at the other horses. "The mare over that is Dusk, she just showed up. This is monty, who saved this mare here. I have told them they woudl be welcome in the herd or to stay with us."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:11 pm

Dusk smiled "Hi." She said quickly. Dusk looked at Onyx then Lark, next Monty then lucky last Kiara who had almost drowned herself. She rested her hind hoof and looked around. Dusk was a strong swimmer so she could of saved her if she was even there or maybe could of helped.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:21 pm

Monty didn't look up at the stallion, his heart was racing with horror at the sound of the stallion's voice. He kept his eye's on Kiara. Next he looked at Dusk but he never tried to look at the stallion. Should I turn and run? he thought to himself What if this stallion does try to hurt me? All different questions were running through his head as he was frozen on the spot.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:26 pm

Dusk saw the look of horror smeared onto Monty's face, she carefully lowered her muzzle to his head and nudged his mane. "Are you okay?" Dusk asked, a bit worried about him, he looked very pale and also looked as if he were to throw up. She nuzzled behind his ears, hoping to regain his normal color back.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:31 pm

Dusk's voice broke Monty's train of thought "Yea I'm alright. Why do you ask?" he could feel her nuzzling him. It reminded him of when he was a foal and his mom would do it.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:39 pm

"You look very pale... almost like your going to vomit.." Dusk nickered.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:41 pm

"Oh...." Monty shook his head side to side trying to get his self back to normal.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:46 pm

Dusk stepped back and let him work his color back, she sighed lightly and watched as Lark and Onyx nuzzled each other. Dusk dropped and started rolling, wondering if she would ever find her perfect soul mate.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:06 pm

Onyx stepped back at Larks harsh words he had not meant to sound angry he had just been worried. His head dropped a bit. All of you are welcome here In this valley, I mean no harm for anyone including stallions, he said softly looking at Monty and giving him a smile. He did not look Lark in the eye. He was slightly hurt by her words but if she wanted to have him trust her that was fine but she had talked to him like that in front of stranger horses. You all may stay as long as you like and if you want you may join the herd. Remember though that Lark is lead mare and I lead stallion.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:13 pm

Monty still didn't look up at Onyx but did nod slightly. He looked at Dusk "Is my colour ok now?" he asked smiling.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:22 pm

Dusk smiled, "Yes, back to normal." She replied, than bowed to Onyx and Lark, she didn't want to seem rude or unpleasant to them on their own lands.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:32 pm

Onyx nodded, Im sorry I dont believe I got your names? pausing for a moment to look over his shoulder at the sound of hoof steps seeing Wind Fire bringing Cedar and Blitz back he laughed slightly at the look on Winds face, she was a bit frazzled no doubt entertaining the two youngsters. He returned his attention to the new comers waiting for theier names
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:34 pm

"Er.. my name is Dusk?" Dusk said, she was a bit confused, Lark had introduced them before. Dusk chuckled quietly, just quiet enough so Onyx couldn't hear her.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:38 pm

Yes sorry I forgot, I was a bit over reactive earlier and Im sorry. ahhh here we are this is Blitz and Cedar our two adopted foals. he nuzzled them gently pushing them forward to meet them.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:40 pm

Dusk brushed noses with both the foals in greeting, they were both so cute. "Are you and Lark planning on having your own foal? I know its a rather personal question but I'm curious." Dusk asked.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:48 pm

Onyx smiled and looked at Lark lovingly, Lark is carying our first. Due in the spring. He reached down to nuzzle her affectionately. So Like I said you all are welcome to join our herd or stay here as long as you please.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:55 pm

Dusk smiled "Aw! That is so lovely. I wish you both all the best for the future!" She said warmly. Dusk was starting to feel excited.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:10 am

"My name is Monty." He looked up for the first time to see Onyx standing there. As soon as Monty saw the foals it bought back his younger life when he was a foal. His face lite up with a smile. He nickered playfully at the foals hoping he wouldn't scare them just because he was bigger. He trotted to them and lowered his head. "Hello" he said excitedly at them.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:13 am

Lark had not ment to be so hars, oh well she decided her nerves were tence and she was pregnant after all. She looked at all the new comers, "Oh yes I do hope you'll all stay, it would be so wonderful to have friends to talk with."

Cedar trotted up to dusk and stuck out her neck and in a cute jaw claking way said hello.

Wind Fire hung back in the dark trees, she didn't want to tred too closely....strangers scared her.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:36 am

Onyx liked the idea of a big family and he smiled at Monty kindly. He noticed how the young stallion took to the young ones so well. I am offering you a spot in our herd, all of you. It would be nice to have more horses around. He gently nuzzled Larks neck he knew she hadnt meant it, it was the hormones and the stress of the situation earlier. He waited to see if the others would accept his invitation to the herd.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:20 am

Dusk smiled warmly and nuzzled Onyx and Lark. "Sure.. only if your both ok with it." Dusk said in a sweet voice, then looked back to Cedar. "Hello, young one." She nickered and nuzzled her neck softly.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:24 pm

Cedar nickerd back in a cute high pitched whinnie, she ws so excited that there were all these new comers here!
She trotted over to Motey and said hello to him too.

Lark was over joyed that Dusk had a greeded to stay. "I'm so happy, it will be nice to have another mare in the herd." She nuzzled Dusk in her happyness.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:00 pm

Monty looked at Onyx "Sure I will stay if that is ok with Lark. I think it will be fun." he smiled at Onyx and Lark. He saw Cedar trot over to him. "Hello little one. Want to play?" he hoped the foals would be scared to play with him. He nuzzled both of them playfully.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:08 pm

Dusk smiled at Lark, it would be nice to have some female company once in a while, she always had stallions for companions, they usually flocked to her side until she told them she didn't need them.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top